Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. (854 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by Xtdott(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation.

Being too skinny as been like hell to me.Is not that I don't eat well, believe me I really do eat; anything I want, but I never added any weight am close to my middle 20s and some of my very old cloths still fit into me well. It hasn't been much of an issue to me at home until I got into the university and university life got a good hold of me because of the stress and I was reading long hours daily,I became more skinny that you could think am sick, some people with little kindness advice me to eat more, while some without kindness mocked me with it, that was the only thing my friends could use to yap me that am too skinny that the breeze could carry me away, because they were no match for me academically, I endured all the yapping because I believe that after school,get a good job, marry a good wife and you will ended being fat as I was told by some people and seen in some people.

Why am saying all this to you is to show you, where I was coming from because I badly wanted to add weight, I visited the gym Twice or Thrice a week depending on my schedule, ate high protein food, study and study how to build mass, ate banana, drink milk, still yet no reasonable gain.

Fast track to today, the point where I said to myself "I Can't Take This No More" was when a girl I like in my department, advice me after the closure of school due to coronavirus, to eat because the way the way I was slim ehn!!!, That statement scattered my heart

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_jowJ0HM7C/?igshid=1i699ahki0cw4
Re: Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by Chuky7(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2020
I need to see answers...
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Interesting story! ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by Johzhier97(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2020
Pls I need u to specify d kind of milk wey u drink....cus if u dey drink RAW milk wey real MEN dey drink...Ur Life will never remain d same... cool
Re: Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by zagorakis(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2020
Post ur picture lets see you first
Re: Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. by Xtdott(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Check d link dude.

zagorakis:
Post ur picture lets see you first

(1) (Reply)

Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Kogi Index Case Of Covid 19 Dies, / You Must Stop Doing These Things While Using The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.