Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Ticking Time Bomb About To Explode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ticking Time Bomb About To Explode (392 Views)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender To Military In Borno / Help.... Timed Bomb Waiting To Explode.... Lagos Government Take Note / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ticking Time Bomb About To Explode by sodiqapril(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
If you take a good look around you unless you're living in an elite estate, you'd have noticed a group of young boys between the ages of 17-25 who have been fed with the mantra "school na scam". These boys have decided not to go to school nor learn a skill but have decided to thread on the fastest Nigerian path to wealth. "Yahoo" ( internet fraud). And internet fraud like every other money making venture (legal or illegal) , not everyone that attempts it will make a sustainable living from it. The unsuccessful ones with no formal education or sellable skill grow up to become ritualists, thieves , killers or any form of threat to the society.

Sometimes ago, a Nigerian senator said "when I was poor, you didn't ask the source of my poverty. Now that I'm rich you want to know the source of my wealth'. That became the quote of every other person with dubious means of getting money when they are asked their source of living. Unfortunately these people are the role models of our teen-agers and youths. They want to drive expensive cars at age 25 , they want to be praised on social media, they want musical artistes to sing their praises. And like I said not everybody will profit by engaging in Yahoo and since"money must be made at all costs by any means" they begin to rob and kill.

I see some people making excuses for them that the boys are hungry that's why they engage in armed robbery.
Before you make stupid excuses for them, remember when one of those boys were caught and he said they spent 30k to get a gun. Do you know the amount these boys spend on charms? How can a hungry man spend money on bleaching and pink lips cream?

These boys are demons and the society made them. If the society didn't encourage the get rich quick syndrome, there wouldn't be enough evil motivation to get fast money.

And a quick reminder to yahoo yahoo sympathisers, remember you are not in the moral compass to criticize these demons.

They are coming

Be prepared.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: The Ticking Time Bomb About To Explode by sodiqapril(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
I wanted to add stay indoors but I remembered how can you stay indoors when you have to be present for community vigilante
Re: The Ticking Time Bomb About To Explode by KINGreignn: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2020
An insightful write-up Sir. The truth is the morals,
mindsets and psychology of modern day children and youths have been compromised to think life is all about money, flashy cars, drug abuse, sex, fashion etc no thanks to dirty social media exposure, lazy parenting, lopsided religious preaching and teachings and peer pressure.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Soldier Curses Buratai After They Wey Ambusjed By Boko Haram / Ndlea Officers Allegedly Chased A Boy Till He Jumps Into A Canal & Drown. Video / A lady Bleeding From Her Head Injury By A Policeman Chasing Okadaman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.