Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria (16438 Views)

New Rules For Schengen Visas From June 6th, 2013 / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by PATIE75: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
any idea how can i get a zimbabwe visa from nigeria
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
What's the visa for - A better life/better opportunities in Zimbabwe than Nigeria?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by PATIE75: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
attending a wedding
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
naijacutee:

What's the visa for - A better life/better opportunities in Zimbabwe than Nigeria?

Actually yes, though Mugabe has made a mess of that country, but the bombs are not going off there yet and they are more organised than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by PATIE75: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Do you guys know were to get the zimbabwe visa , all the numbers are not going through
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
PATIE75:

Do you guys know were to get the zimbabwe visa , all the numbers are not going through

Have you visited this address? Zimbabwe High Comission , Nigeria

19 Tiamiyu Savage Street
PO Box 50247
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-1-2619328
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
At least staff at their embassy need to start earning their wages. Interesting how many Nigerians apply for their visas.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
snowdrops:

At least staff at their embassy need to start earning their wages. Interesting how many Nigerians apply for their visas.

There are many Nigerians in Zimbabwe living very well, own good businesses. Zimbabwe has better infrastructure than Nigeria, more developed, though things are not that good now cos of political issues.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by xandy84: 3:35am On Jan 09, 2011
justwise:

There are many Nigerians in Zimbabwe living very well, own good businesses. Zimbabwe has better infrastructure than Nigeria, more developed, though things are not that good now cos of political issues.

you must be lying for saying that, this country rank amongt the poorest and with over 1000 inflation and you syill say this nonsense, you dey lie
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2011
xandy84:

you must be lying for saying that, this country rank amongt the poorest and with over 1000 inflation and you syill say this nonsense, you dey lie

Did u see where i said:though things are not that good now cos of political issues.? Yes Zimbabwe has better infrastructure than Nigeria and better organised.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by mairodi(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Zimbabwe is not as bad as you think people. The infastructure is fantastic, the roads maintained, state of the art malls, our universities are full of foreign nationals because of our level of education. We have good schools and there are opportunities for good jobs in this country. Yes, we have had our fair share of political problems but things are not as bad as they seem. Propaganda makes every country seem dirt poor but that not the case. Please google pics of Harare and U will be amazed at its beauty, sky scrapers, cleaniless etc. We have so many Nigerian nationals doing thrift business in our country because the opportunities are there. They live in beautiful safe leafy suburbs ( with running water, ) or mod duplex flats. Most of them have made Zimbabwe their home. l

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by philip0906(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^
yep. . .true dat
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
mairodi:

Zimbabwe is not as bad as you think people. The infastructure is fantastic, the roads maintained, state of the art malls, our universities are full of foreign nationals because of our level of education. We have good schools and there are opportunities for good jobs in this country. Yes, we have had our fair share of political problems but things are not as bad as they seem. Propaganda makes every country seem dirt poor but that not the case. Please google pics of Harare and U will be amazed at its beauty, sky scrapers, cleaniless etc. We have so many Nigerian nationals doing thrift business in our country because the opportunities are there. They live in beautiful safe leafy suburbs ( with running water, ) or mod duplex flats. Most of them have made Zimbabwe their home. l

I totally agree with u, i have lived in Zimbabwe, went to school there and i had mad fun and still keep in contact with some of my crazy mates there. I love that country.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by mairodi(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
justwise, its so great to have someone say something positive about Zim. Zim is really nice. Right now things are so much better. We use the US dollar or Rand. Our shops are filled to capacity and we are smiling again. Are you a Nigerian? I really love everything about Nigeria, I love the vibe, the way they cook different dishes etc. God bless Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
mairodi:

justwise, its so great to have someone say something positive about Zim. Zim is really nice. Right now things are so much better. We use the US dollar or Rand. Our shops are filled to capacity and we are smiling again. Are you a Nigerian? I really love everything about Nigeria, I love the vibe, the way they cook different dishes etc. God bless Africa

Yes i'm 100% Nigerian, lived in Zimbabwe for almost 4yrs, went to Speciss College there in Harare, i can't 4get Tuesdays half price westgate movie,

Its really a nice place to be and i will visit again when i have the opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by german007(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
justwise:

Yes i'm 100% Nigerian, lived in Zimbabwe for almost 4yrs, went to Speciss College there in Harare, i can't 4get Tuesdays half price westgate movie,

Its really a nice place to be and i will visit again when i have the opportunity.

Interesting.  cool

Did you end up learning Shona or Ndebele?

cool
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
german007:

Interesting. cool

[b]Did you end up learning Shona or Ndebele?
cool[/b]

I picked up quite alot though i hardly remember any now since i left Zim
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by malaika(f): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2011
:/
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by mizzochocinco: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
malaika:

Mairodi I've heard that things in Zim are good right now but what baffles me is why Zimbwabweans that are clearly suffering here in SA do not seem to want to return home. Are things good for a few or maybe the uppercrust of Zim society only? I'm not talking about Zimbabweans that are working like any other nationality here in SA, from artisans to professionals, no. I'm talking about the emaciated hordes that go through our rubbish bins every Thursday (refuse collection day) to pick up scraps. Several times I've felt so bad that I've gone to the shops and bought maize meal and tinned food for them because the sight of a person rummaging through my trash is more than I can handle, especially a woman with a child on her back or pregnant. Why would they choose to suffer like this if things in Zim are so good? What am I missing? Please this is coming from a good place, just trying to understand the real situation coz I know Zims are a proud people and it seems they don't have a choice.
did you live there to come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by Luvlagos(f): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
@Mizzocho, Totally disagree, just like any country in the world SA has its own problems, if SA citizens only go to universities because of loans/ bursaries clearly majority will be educated & don't you think there are criteria in place (grades, pass mark) to adhere to get this loans/ bursaries, so you think students will choose to burn the midnight oil so one day after matric they will get a bursary of which the tuition is paid to the institution & not to them, really? & if so won't they have uni certificates after to better their lives? As for you saying they can't take care of their kids, do you believe everything you read on the news? Why can't we be realistic, atleast there is welfare programme in place to assist those who don't work & those who earn under R33 600 per year if you are single, If you are married, your combined income should not be above R 67 000 per year, don't other countries e. UK, USA have that in place for low income groups?
Nigerians in diaspora who got their papers right a high percentage of them had to marry citizens of wherever country they find themselves to regularize their stay, it is just too late to digress my points but from your comment you don't sound educated or informed at all.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by mairodi(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
i think most zimbos suffering in sa went there without papers or even border jumped, looking for a better life. Some had nothing when they left zim and feel its not worth coming home. Some hv been in sa so long and dont know how things have changed. Most farms that were taken from whites are not productive hence zimbos go look for work at sa farms. Hostile sa farm workers drove them out and now they fill sa towns as beggars. Some are even used to the lifestyle. Come home please

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by oolumide: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
You will get zim visa in Abuja. That is where i got mine in 2003• not lagos, zim was such a lovely country with basic infrastructure. One of the few countries in africa u drink water directly frm the tap. I feel bad what happened. Mind u electricity was also constant. Goods were cheap. I Really dreamt of settling down there with my family, but now i don't know. But if things improve i will still do.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by osram(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Actually yes, though Mugabe has made a mess of that country, but the bombs are not going off there yet and they are more organised than Nigeria.
to b honest justwise,i rily dnt expect dz type of comment from you...
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by osram(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
justwise:

I totally agree with u, i have lived in Zimbabwe, went to school there and i had mad fun and still keep in contact with some of my crazy mates there. I love that country.
sorry...i tot u wia a nigerian ah neva knews u wia a zimbabwian....
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
osram: to b honest justwise,i rily dnt expect dz type of comment from you...

What is wrong with my comment?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by mizzochocinco: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Luvlagos: it is just too late to digress my points but from your comment you don't sound educated or informed at all.
undecided
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by ibrak200: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
justwise:

please what are the requirements for Zimbabwe tourist visa or visit visa ? i love to visit
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by seangy4konji: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
What do you need to get a ZIM visa also
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by gem70: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2013
any body got an idea on how to get Zimbabwe visa?@ op can you tell us your experience?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by ibrak200: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
gem70: any body got an idea on how to get Zimbabwe visa?@ op can you tell us your experience?
@ the embassy but I don't know their required documents.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by metro10: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Any one with the info on Zim' visa requirement yet? I am in Lagos, not in Abuja. I have a weeklong engagement there in november.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by dasparrow: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2013
metro10: Any one with the info on Zim' visa requirement yet? I am in Lagos, not in Abuja. I have a weeklong engagement there in november.

Call up their embassy which is located in Abuja and find out what their visa requirements are. Its that simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun, Lagos To Toll Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Sanwo-Olu Abandons Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, As Motorists, Commuters Lament / Petrol Tanker Inferno On Lagos Airport Road Quelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.