Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria (16448 Views)

New Rules For Schengen Visas From June 6th, 2013 / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by PiffWA: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
aint it the same zimbabwe which has 1million dollars note?? grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by goldenhearty: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
justwise:

I picked up quite alot though i hardly remember any now since i left Zim

Please where did you get your visa from? Abj or lag

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by dkby(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
goldenhearty:

Please where did you get your visa from? Abj or lag

Hello Goldenhearty, sorry for the late response, I actually on my way to Zimbabwe, left Abuja had a layover in Addis Ababa, moved down to Harare today. You need to have all the required documents and apply online, once you get a confirmation that your VISA will be issued at the port of entry, you are fine, you just print the letter, I paid $30. You will be asked to present the letter, also be ready to fill plenty forms in regards to Ebola!! Let me know if you require further details
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
dkby:

Hello Goldenhearty, sorry for the late response, I actually on my way to Zimbabwe, left Abuja had a layover in Addis Ababa, moved down to Harare today. You need to have all the required documents and apply online, once you get a confirmation that your VISA will be issued at the port of entry, you are fine, you just print the letter, I paid $30. You will be asked to present the letter, also be ready to fill plenty forms in regards to Ebola!! Let me know if you require further details

Thanks for the feedback, very useful for many seeking such info. Enjoy your time in Zim.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by dkby(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
justwise:

Thanks for the feedback, very useful for many seeking such info. Enjoy your time in Zim.

Thank you for thanking me, you have been helpful on this forum.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
dkby:

Thank you for thanking me, you have been helpful on this forum.

No problem at all, all the very best.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by ugsams(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
dkby:

Please can you provide the link for the online application?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by justwise(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
ugsams:

Please can you provide the link for the online application?

https://www.evisa.gov.zw/SitePages/Home.aspx
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by ugsams(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by corpROYAL(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
dkby:

Thanks for your update and contribution both from you and my honourable JUSTWISE, it will really go along way to help prospect travellers to zim.
my question are:
1. what are the cost of living in zim (food, accommodation and transport)

2. How can someone extend visit visa or change it to a stay in zim

3. What are the business or job opportunity in zim?

4. What are the document require for the visa (visit visa).

your reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by goldenhearty: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=ugsams]

Ok dear tnx alot 4 d response, please what are the requirement when filling online?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls is zim's visa easy to get?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by dkby(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2015
It's easy to get once you have a genuine motive of traveling.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by chaiks: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
mairodi:
justwise, its so great to have someone say something positive about Zim. Zim is really nice. Right now things are so much better. We use the US dollar or Rand. Our shops are filled to capacity and we are smiling again. Are you a Nigerian? I really love everything about Nigeria, I love the vibe, the way they cook different dishes etc. God bless Africa
are you a Zimbabwean?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by benzion72(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
The other day a friend said that he want to loan 150k to somebody who just got Switzerland visa. I ask her to bring the Visa so I can check. Only for him to bring green passport without a visa and the guy said it is swaziland and not Switzerland
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
benzion72:

The other day a friend said that he want to loan 150k to somebody who just got Switzerland visa. I ask her to bring the Visa so I can check. Only for him to bring green passport without a visa and the guy said it is swaziland and not Switzerland

Huh?
But y ?
Re: Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
dasparrow:

Call up their embassy which is located in Abuja and find out what their visa requirements are. Its that simple.
are you sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / Sanwo-Olu Abandons Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, As Motorists, Commuters Lament / Petrol Tanker Inferno On Lagos Airport Road Quelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.