Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (191518 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Froshloaded: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by tarantino1: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
akigbemaru:
I am not a Doctor just speaking from experience. As you know experience is the best teacher in life.
Oh boy, nothing do you besides that you just choose to be an hypochondria, period! Someone who has an abnormal anxiety about one's health, especially with an unwarranted fear that one has a serious disease. Guys like you use unprotected sex as ALIBI to drive the narratives for being victims to their present predicaments.
The ladies in question may have been of good Samaritans whose sexual encounters with you may have been for a charity purpose and not because you look so damn appealing to them. Then, if you are scared to contact infections why would Bleep raw? More so, you could have chosen just one to Bleep raw and get on your scuba-dive gears for the rest.
On a lighter note though, what you are suffering from is not a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MEDICATION TO GET CURED, JUST A CHANGE OF HABIT AND YOU PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
What you should be scared of having is unprotected sex should be Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia; (all are caused by Bacteria). Also don’t contact or catch Trichomoniasis aka ‘Jeri-jeri’ because it is caused by parasites and you don’t want parasites crawling in your John Thomas in a broad day light.
Let me relate with your issue here because I have experienced it before.
I bleeped a sweetheart raw and later discovered that she had Yeast Infection and about 2 months later, I started seeing white patches in my mouth. I knew right away that I am suffering from the Yeast Infection as well. A veteran medical doctor once told me that it is not Yeast Infection because it is not contagious. I shunned his advice and went to another urgent care center and I had a pap test and the result came back negative that it was not a Yeast Infection. I got confused as I wondered what it could have been?! Then, I started reassessing myself and to see what I might can do to eradicate the White Tongue which I still see sometimes but not as thick as it was before.

Let me deliberate on your symptoms:
“”1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.”
All these five notes pointed to one thing that most doctors don’t know about, they come from eating too much of Nightshade fruits and vegetables.
When I say Nightshade fruits and vegetables, I am not talking about Orange, Pawpaw or Pineapple, watch out for collard greens, lemon beans, spinach and etc.
I have been experiencing chronic constipation since 2007 and in 2010, I went to emergency clinic to undergo colonoscopy for intestine’s polyps that might be causing my chronic constipation. The doctor put the scope camera and found nothing. He recommended I should be put on MiraLax for the rest of my life. Just for a 20 minutes check-up, I doled out $4500, but lucky me, I only paid $45 and my insurance paid the rest. He also recommended that I should be eating fibers and vegetables. I went and stock-piled MiraLax, nightshade vegetables and probiotics and that is where my problems started.

After two weeks of administering the doses, I started developing a serious bloating. I can be in public and my stomach will be set in oscillating drum beats and this bloating can be painful sometimes as it is really painful for the trapped gas to get out of the body. I noticed that it gets surged most time after I have taken a bow of sweet corns or collard greens or spinach. If the bloating won’t stop as a result of continuing eating the foods that infuriate it, it will lead to muscle spasms, hard tremor and palpitating heart. I went through all these and I won’t not forget that experience.

The foods that cause chronic constipation to me are, hard-cooked rice (not that soft) or rice without enough stews, Agege bread and solid Eba, I literally took Fufu out of my menu. How did I alleviate the constipation to a bearable minimum? I drink enough water and I keep a bottle of milk and orange juice. If I cannot use bathroom for 2 days, I may drink orange juice or about 2 cups of cold milk and in about 10 minutes, I will be on stampede to the toilet. Before, I won’t use bathroom for 5 days because I cannot get it out and commonsense won’t tell me to get a milk or orange juice, I have always looked for stool softeners. Not anymore, ONLY orange, milk and water do the magic. I have a bottle of MiraLax but I don’t use it at all.

Alcohols like liquors or vodka as you have pointed out can exacerbate your condition, but the beers won’t hurt you and beers are also good for constipation. I keep cartons of beers every time. Liquors will always purge and that is why I am not a fan of liquor. I can sip or take a shot occasionally, but not a fan.

I took HIV and H. Pylori tests, when you tell White American doctors after 10 years ago that you have visited Africa or you have had more than one sex partner in about six month, they will always refer you to a lab test for HIV and H. Pylori tests. Both of mine came back as negative too. I was so excited because that was the first time to ever have had an HIV test.

How to get rid of the White Tongue? It is called Thrush or Oral Candidiasis in America.
Two things caused the Thrush that happened to me and I figured it out in the long run after all the drugs prescribed to me never worked.
1) Thrush, they always claim, can be caused through sexual contact, which is true. But can also be caused by other things. I noticed it was the Nightshade vegetables that caused my Thrush. When I started consuming the vegetables a lot just to ease the bowel movement caused by constipation, I noticed that when I have eaten a vegetable bow and my body seems not to like it, I would always feel the after effects on my tongue. I wake up in the morning and my tongue is thick coating with white patches, that scares the bejeebers out of me. I have to let go those vegetables to get my health back. The second noticeable cause of my white tongue is the Floride in the toothpaste. There some toothpastes, if you use them to brush your teeth, you can never get them off your tongue completely. I bought separate tongue scrubbers so many times to get rid of the white tongue but they only make it worse. I stopped eating vegetables, I look for a better toothpaste and my problem is solved.
I have gone to like four urgent cares and the pharmacies and the doctors only prescribed fluconazole or nystatin for fungal infections or white tongue. Amoxicillin as antibiotic for bacterial infections and vitamin B complex (because it fights against infection).

Finally, masturbation! Damn Negro, you are a freak! You hear Masturbation and your head and ears lined up straight. There is nothing wrong with masturbation and your hands will forever remain the best pussy, the rest are just appendages. At this trying time, masturbating is even good for you just to check your progress and how are you recuperating.
Trying to masturbate at this time might make you scared because you will be having a lot of delayed ejaculations because of the drugs you are taking. Just don’t see that as a sign of impotence, especially when you have never fathered a baby before. I was in that shoe and after everything died down, you will start to see climax once again and you can ignore this line, only if you have not got that far yet.
Nothing do you bro!

I just had to quote you man.

Been suffering from Constipation since July till now. Once in a while, I get like 3/4 days of freedom and it comes back again. Eba, Bread, Tea, and Coffee are regular food for me.

I dey even plan to chop am this evening sef
But it appears that I need to really think things through cos the pain can be so unbearable and frustrating.

How did you defeat it and do you still deal with it once in a while. I no wan carry this thing enter next year.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by akigbemaru: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
tarantino1:

I just had to quote you man.

Been suffering from Constipation since July till now. Once in a while, I get like 3/4 days of freedom and it comes back again. Eba, Bread, Tea, and Coffee are regular food for me.

I dey even plan to chop am this evening sef
But it appears that I need to really think things through cos the pain can be so unbearable and frustrating.

How did you defeat it and do you still deal with it once in a while. I no wan carry this thing enter next year.

Constipation will never go away as it depends on the kind of meals you consume. Just keep the Oatmeal around all the time and if you feel that you are constipated again, just drink some. Bread and solid eba or fufu will always be culprits in constipation.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by authentic18: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Candida, Yeast Infection, HIV smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.