Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189974 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ujezeez(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
enemyofprogress:
and please come back to tell us if the result is HIV positive or AIDS
hopefully,he will update us
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by profndu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
It may not be HIV. It has happened to a lot of my friends. Don't allow fear to exaggerate your symptoms. 2 sets of flagyl infusion, 5 bottles of ceftrioxione injection and 10 tabs of azithromycin 500mg tab will solve the issue.
Go and sin no more.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by padoc90(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Next time try to protect yourself while having sex.
Meanwhile you are physiological okay but psychologically unwell. The fear of acquiring hiv after the sex put you into complex anxiety syndrome. It’s symptoms mimic that of hiv. Just clear your mind and drink plenty of water.
I was in your shoes three years ago.. I’m still recovering from the terror.
Be happy and play safe

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ieemmanuel(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oh my :' shocked
This guy asked for help ohh
I can imagine him reading all this comment...you ppl will kill smbody oh
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by decatalyst(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by olaayodele(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:

When a serious matter is being discussed we should endeavour to avoid jokes on the matter. This can happen to anyone including you. If you have nothing to contribute, keep mute. We need to encourage this person. The mistake has been done. Let's look for a possible solution.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Ahasco(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

This your own na small thing. Even without doctor or chemist, after some weeks e go Waka go by eself
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by godquality: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
My first take is, how can a nurse prescribe drugs without knowing what's wrong? What's the drug supposed to combat? Or its trial by error

Only in Nigeria i know drugs are prescribe without a result of what actually is wrong.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by zoeA: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:

Mad ooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Before I can give you my valuable advice, please show me any old thread you opened where you told us you were going to have sex with the two ladies in question and then you now sought our advice, provide that link first
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Kevinsamba: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pls is this an application or a website
Ekakamba:
Oga based on the stated symptoms, see below possible results. Avoid skin to skin, it ain't worth it (after this event, I know nobody go advise you).

Keep Calm.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Ekakamba: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Pls is this an application or a website
It's an app., Symptomate.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by scify364(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dear ladies please do take care of yourselves!!! As well as we men too. Ignorance of #200 can cause you more than #10,000. Be guided...
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
KILOKAMI angry angry
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by olowodara(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bro, you can still visit the hospital even now.

#Followme on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nigeriaqna or @NigeriaQnA

Be informed with visual content; Nigeria Q&A give update and answers questions from people interested to learn more about this country | News & Information
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kingsclass: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
HIV cannot manifest within this short period of time as you explained. You have to go for more tests to know exactly the problem.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Rotimi47: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

What does it take you wear #200 condom?
When you were riding like a stallion you didn't inform us, now you need a solution you're showing us tongue.

Go take some cold beer and isi ewu, all those rambling in your stomach na hunger wan kill you.
Eat good food bruh
I wonder O! grin

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by pejuakinab: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy, if you have been taking anything that has "caffeine" kindly stop immediately as this symptoms of yours are the effect of excessive intake of caffeine. Don't doubt me...just get drugs to boost your immune system.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
And you want to be well after all these things you said you’ve done of which i know you’ll still go back to

This is what you get when you can’t control your prick to stay in one place undecided
Shut Up. Profer solution or gediforkoff

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by DedeNkem: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

The carelessness of not using protection during sex has a lot of grave consequences! Smart people learn from other people's mistakes!

No doctor here can diagnose you properly via this forum. The consultant you met at the teaching hospital is probably clueless. Nigerian hospitals nowadays are mostly filled with incompetent staff.

I hope you'll learn from your own mistake. You need to have more lab tests when the lockdown is over. Good luck.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ifko: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
ThinkFreely:
I’m guessing you had MouthAction because this is definitely candida infection.

You need to be placed on serious dosage of antifungal drugs.

Though I suggest you still visit a doctor or contact me with pictures.

Drop your Whatsapp number then I can help you.

Do another HIV test after 3months
U are very correct, d guy had mouth action that's y his mouth and gastri intestinal organ were infected
Op will be heal but go and sin no more
Op old account funny die Masterblaster117, dey don't blast u now
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by LordPjay: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Scaredd post=88429613]Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures
It appears your immune system is a bit weak this time but it must not necessarily be HIV. U can treat the white tongue with G.V in double dilution with water as the last resort if other therapy fail. you may need to repeat the test in 3 months. Meanwhile, readjust your lifestyle; unprotected sexual intercourse with multiple partners is a big gamble. Don't live in fear, just repeat the test and when it comes out negative, don't go back to your old ways just because life has given you another chance.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by eddieguru(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

na true you dey talk ma Nigga...e get this wey I straff lask week my urine dey hot me like mad...these girls no dey feel am at all

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by duduade: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Una try

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by mbjsuki(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:

I can't wait to do that.

Shebi you like woman abi!? Oya nau,continue immediately you recover. You go learn! Go ahead and start wacking again,Isiaka�

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Ogegod87: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

What does it take you wear #200 condom?
When you were riding like a stallion you didn't inform us, now you need a solution you're showing us tongue.

Go take some cold beer and isi ewu, all those rambling in your stomach na hunger wan kill you.
Eat good food bruh

This got me ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Insectkiller: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guy relax..
I can see you are in a sober mood.. But, it's never d worst situation, ok.

Just go to God Almighty and explain to Him..You have only made mistake.

So Genuinely ask for forgiveness and believe in His Word.

...by His stripes you are heal.

It's settled..

Be positive in your thinking. Your healing has come. You will fully recover in Jesus name. Amen.

Shalom!

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by abumuwaffaq2013(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Take ciprozine 500mg twice daily for good 2weeks,.Try it am sure you would smile.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Paperwork: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biggest80:
Don't loss hope brother, though all what you did was wrong and you are paying for it already. I want to tell you that they is no sickness Jesus Christ can not heal. Just confess your sin acknowledge that you have sinned and mean it from your heart, walk steadfastly in righteousness and I assure you Jesus Christ will heal you and your life will become a testimony.

Please pray this prayer with me and mean it from your heart**

Lord Jesus I am a sinner forgive me all my sin come into my heart from now on I reject Satan and all his decietfulnes I accept you as my Lord and savior please Jesus visit and heal me I will walk with you now in Jesus name. Amen.

Pray that prayer you will be healed, don't go back to your old ways again look for a good Bible believing church and start attending and I assure you will be healed. God bless you my brother
Smh. Have you wondered why no pastor has been able to heal any coronavirus patient?. Use your brain.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by frank034: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Have you check for hepatitis C or B
And also for heart disease.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76