Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fideliis Ojang(mega Bishop 1)god Will Heal The World Of Convid 19. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fideliis Ojang(mega Bishop 1)god Will Heal The World Of Convid 19. (185 Views)

Convid-19:"something Will Fall From Heaven"-prophetess Hauda / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / The Story Of The Holy Qu'ran Part 1- God’s Final Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fideliis Ojang(mega Bishop 1)god Will Heal The World Of Convid 19. by samadot: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't know how to say the many things I have heard in the past few days. I JUST HOPE YOU KNOW that the world is ending soon and the end of convid 19 is close.

We have seen how COVID-19 is revealing the plans of the devil and we are wiser beyond the propaganda the news is selling.
They are pushing the world to the EXTREME of weakness with the weapon called FEAR because of the goods they are ABOUT TO START SELLING.

Other sicknesses and disease like cancer have been killing for years yet no big deal. We notice they AREN'T MOVED because they're mostly not transferable by touch.

Go and ask, WHERE DOES VIRUSES COME FROM?
So, they will say AS YOU HAVE SEEN that all over the world this virus kills (because they have filled the news with it, and by now it has become the most popular topic on earth). Now they even say YOU MAY HAVE IT without showing symptoms so that even those feeling healthy should NOT HAVE REST OF MIND that they are exempted.

People are RECOVERING in thousands yet the news houses will keep publishing only DEATH REPORTS.

Some medical experts are claiming that some drugs is a good treatment but the culprits refused to accept yet they have no solution to profer.
If you don't know the prophecies about the end of the world in the Bible ask me and I will point you to videos to watch.

My point is DON'T BE A SHALLOW NEWS FREAK or a non-challant person who think everything about life is all about making money and be happy because it's not true.

There are bigger issues of life.

How much is the world making now? RECESSION is loading in many nations. Money is failing already.

We are loosing our freedom gradually by the STAY HOME initiative. Why are soldiers involved, are the guns they carry meant to kill Coronavirus or the citizens? Think!

START PAYING ATTENTION so you will not fall victim to men's evil agenda.

The Bible is not an ordinary book, it's time to get serious with it so you can save yourself from the tragedy coming..

Thank you very much for listening to us.our no are:
+2348065327345 We are looking forward to receiving you.

(1) (Reply)

What Our Unbelief Will Cause Us As A Christian Especially In Nigeria. / Unlimited Quantitative Easing In USA / Let God Humble You: Don't Resist His Mighty Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.