Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Use This Period To Increase Your Online Customers Via Email Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use This Period To Increase Your Online Customers Via Email Marketing (557 Views)

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita / Get More Online Customers With Untold Secrets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This Period To Increase Your Online Customers Via Email Marketing by crown2gold(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hey friend!�

I hope you are enjoying the lock down! Though a lot of activities are in a lock down, the use of your brain must never be because this is even the best time to make use of it_

That been said! �

Many have asked me,what's the use of an e-mail list? How can I make money from it? How is it used?

✅ Email marketing is the cheapest means of marketing, with email marketing you can reach out to your customers spending little or nothing on advertisement.

The best way to market via email is building a list of interested people who willingly gave you their email addresses then you can follow them up with series of e-mail marketing content using your copywriting skills.

✅ Remember that over 70% of sales are made from follow-ups. The more your potential buyers see your marketing messages the higher your chances of making sales*_

Infact statistics has shown that most people will only buy your products or services after they see your promotional messages for at least 5-7 times

Email marketing gives you that opportunity to repeatedly send messages to those that have shown interest in your offer!

✅ Who Can Use Email Marketing?

Virtually anyone can use email marketing to grow his/her business
Affiliate marketers,information marketers,mini importers/ecommerce sellers, network marketers,those who provide services like web design, video production, graphic design etc

✅ How to run email marketing

To run email marketing you will need to build a list of interested people who will willingly give you their email address via an optin form/squeeze page

Then you use various email marketing service provides (EMSP) like mailchimp,aweber,get response etc to automate your marketing messages to them

The disadvantage of using these email marketing service providers is that you will have to pay a monthly fee depending on the size of your email list.

Some EMSP charge thousand of dollars monthly and this discourages many from building their list because the more your email list the more your monthly fee

What if I tell you that you can have access to a new platform where you can send unlimited emails without paying any monthly fee?�

All you need is a one time set up fee thereafter you continue to send emails for life. You only pay a token for your domain name and hosting monthly/yearly

With this new email marketing platform,you are guaranteed of almost 100% inbox delivery(Your messages won't go to spam).You also get to see pictorial reports(delivery,bounces,open rate,click through rate etc) on all email sent .

We are offering this service for a limited time to very few persons who will be interested in this new platform. We will create the platform for you and show you how to use it.

Contact me if interested. Serious persons only

✅ As a bonus you get my over 1 million Nigerian email list in different categories. You also get my over 32k fresh USA business email list*

Call/WHATSAPP 08085716509

This set up cost #80 000 normally but for this period we offer a 50% discount so you pay #40 000 ONLY.

This is just for very few persons and a limited time only

Call/WHATSAPP 08085716509 NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Electronic Store I Can Buy From And Pay Installmentally Please / Affiliate That Pay You ₦1000 Naira For Just One Person You Reffered. / GTBank Releases Q1'20 Unaudited Results, Reports Profit Before Tax Of ₦58.2Bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.