Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita (688 Views)

Use This Period To Increase Your Online Customers Via Email Marketing / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita by Oskydeelight: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
I just got this easy method to receive payment through Remita and its been very straightforward and instant.

Here's the link to register as they also pay people when you refer prople to use remita. Click the link to register

www.paylink.ng/referral/oskydeelightenterprises
Re: Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita by Oskydeelight: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
helpsomeone:
. Okay

Yeah, if you have any question, you can chat on call me

https:///2348062140177
Re: Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita by Oskydeelight: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita by Oskydeelight: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Oskydeelight:
I just got this easy method to receive payment through Remita and its been very straightforward and instant.

Here's the link to register as they also pay people when you refer prople to use remita. Click the link to register

www.paylink.ng/referral/oskydeelightenterprises

Cool stuff
Re: Easy Way To Receive Payment From Customers Via Remita by Oskydeelight: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020
A

(1) (Reply)

Earn As Low As $0.5 ----$25 Per Single Video / Offer closed / How To Reset Alipay Payment Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.