Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer (46551 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Albertgr8: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
APC government
please use this money to embark on massive farming this farming season
Nigerians can not eat cash but food

the earlier the better
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by IdrisE(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
I hope the money with them wasn't sacked too

oga what else would you expect from a scam government.
They sack everything.
I'm just afraid of the kind of thief we have in scam country.
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
cucumbae:
Oya go disbursed am give your village people since na them poor pass.Asslicker
This is how to spot people without sense, clap yourself, no poor people in your village, you must be greedy to be expecting 20k from FG you hate so much. While my village and other village mention have poor people and are in need of the money.

My greatest joy will be what i am going to do personally without Govt. to alleviate the poverty in my community.
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
But they can easily share voters card to this same during election
The exercise are not the same.
But remember intergrity has to play here otherwise you have a shamble process just like what is happening now, vested interest is a disease in this country, even those complaining and shouting corruption, if given a chance will do same.
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by michoim(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by geokay777(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adeoludt:
Yimu
It will not affect none of the Northern states, only the southern state, kwantinue
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Hottdawgg: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Of all the idiotic policies of the Nigerian Govt, this certainly takes the crown.

I hope they remember to take money from contractor.

If they must imitate America, they should do so transparently
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Rapmoney(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
KmniAutos:
The edddiot canceling what people are saying above should explain the trash he wants to say.

Block head slowpoke.

By now, you should know that the person behind that username is a condemned fool!
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by seunayantokun(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bayelsa , Akwa Ibom, Abia and Zamfara.

The contractor no do well. Se e no know say APC wan capture those states ni?
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by stormborn28(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
nonsense
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
nonsense again
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by kashoggi: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
jibovico:
If the federal government was a private company would they had hired a contractor to pay the beneficiaries? Would an insurance company or pension company hire a contractor to pay its beneficiaries? Please enlighten me.

Its a world bank project, which stipulates specific guidelines

https://projects.worldbank.org/en/projects-operations/project-detail/P151488
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you are not regenerated, you are capable of all wickedness (sin).Both the govt. & contractors are same, believe them at your peril.Lord Jesus come.
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by cassbeat(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeMan01:

Corruption flag
And we can't ask??smh for this country cos I'm not sure it will get better. .
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Germi9: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
There is no sack anywhere infact there is no contractor contracted to do shit.. all this are formalities to make us think they av us in mind,if not why haven't she payed the so called Npower.. she's just a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by ihedioramma: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Gbemiie: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
jibovico:
If the federal government was a private company would they had hired a contractor to pay the beneficiaries? Would an insurance company or pension company hire a contractor to pay its beneficiaries? Please enlighten me.

These guys think we are fools. Look at the how they take us for a ride. It's well
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Basher8583: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Are these the only states that are yet to receive cash transfer

Oyo, Osun have not received anything yet

I believe the sack is politically motivated

Anyways hope others wake up to their responsibilities

Even me and my entire family for USA never collect anything from Trump government audio money.
Though Im currently in Naija, I expect to be at least credited into my US account which I dey monitor. My extended family over dia sef Neva see anything but you will not see them ranting like us his in Naija. Everyone is rich in Nigeria according to Instagram and Facebook yet they are still waiting for FG cash transfer wey no consign them
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by razible5384(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ferraribaby:

Abeg my people
No amount is small
Even if it's 100naira
Firstbank

Thank you in anticipation
ferraribaby were dey find 100box...nawa o
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by gettcynthia: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Akapela(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Are these the only states that are yet to receive cash transfer

Oyo, Osun have not received anything yet

I believe the sack is politically motivated

Anyways hope others wake up to their responsibilities
I disagree with you, a company called Funds and Electronic Transfer Solutions (fets) has been making this payment since 2017 in Osun, Kano, FCT and Benue. This round of payment is currently ongoing in all these states as we speak.
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by PropertyBuying(f): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:
Keep deceiving yourselves undecided
Interestingly, the sacked connectors must be relatives our friends of some guys within the seat of power
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by jonneljonn(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2020
This country has completed failed the common Nigerian,all the govt officials including the national assembly members spend the tax payers money on food cloths cars and even the houses they stay and yet they cannot use the common resources we have to provide all Nigerians with relief materials at this period of national disaster.wen the talk about the most vunerable I weep for this country,at this time every body needs help from the govt.there is no food to eat and no money and u are talking about most vunerable.in my village whee I come from nobody have ever received a Dom or any form of relief from govt,infact they have never seen any govt officials visit them and there are millions of people who are very poor and can't afford shelter talkless of one meal a day .even in my street where I reside in port Harcourt town,there are thousands of poor families staying in make shift houses who can't afford a meal or even pay for their kids school fees yet the the minister was talking about helping millions of poor families.how do u come to the conclusion that the people u are sharing money to are the poorest??this is just an avenue to loot our money again, because the impact of govt relief is not felt by the poor masses.this money belongs to all Nigerians,why should a few people in govt be enjoying our common resources alone ,?? Enough of the stealing in the name of social intervention program
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Edward247(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Cirilla post=88432382]

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-sacks-2-contractors-over-delay-in-disbursement-of-cash-transfer.html[/quote
Who are the poor Nigerian
Is it jobless youths or who
Our leaders when last do you know a price of a cup of garri, beside 72percent of youths are poor no joy no job]
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Sexyliciousbri: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
This country is a scam, who uses contractors to distribute money when we all have bank accounts and BVN, Their all mad I swear
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by lormarx: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
jibovico:
dont mind them, they just run Nigeria like we are fools
Re: FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer by Olabode971(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga, everything scatter scatter, poorman dey suffer suffer.. grin .#What_A_Wrong_Time_2b_A_Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.