Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

"Strangers Are Come Into The Sanctuaries Of The Lord's House." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Strangers Are Come Into The Sanctuaries Of The Lord's House." (106 Views)

Come Into Jesus Christ Crucified; The True Vine Now And Enjoy Eternal Life!!! / "I Am Come Into My Garden, My Sister, My Spouse." / "We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Strangers Are Come Into The Sanctuaries Of The Lord's House." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
If we who are suppose to represent Christ as we should what more can we say to the unbelievers about our God. iniquities abound even in the church of God, ungodly men are permuting into the house of God and we are standing looking and oftentimes jeer them on, may God have mercy upon his church in Jesus Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/strangers-are-come-into-the-sanctuaries-of-the-lords-house/

(1) (Reply)

Really,dose Money Answereth All Things? / Today's Devotionals For Friday 26th August 2021 / "He Shall Stand And Feed In The Strength Of The Lord."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.