Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London (86498 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by ajl: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He should have left London , there is something assisting the virus to knack people there

A lot of Nigerians dont have confidence in Nigeria"s healthcare so some would choose to remain outside Nigeria or Africa thinking that they will stand more chance of surviving there than in Nigeria. But they are not thinking of effects of environmental factors and other factors in those countries that could enhance rate of infection. Just think about this, though it's simply theoretical (which I later found out its possible). Convid-19 in the environment can be airborne. Imagine the amount of dust particles in the air in the average Nigerian city which I am guessing the viral particle could bind onto thereby helping to remove the viral particles from air. So, the higher the amount of relatively large size dust particles in the air the higher the removal of viral particles from air due to binding onto dust and dropping out of air. So far people avoid touching surfaces the particles settles onto the better one chance of avoiding infection. Handwashing becomes important here as well. I just did a search online and it seem my analogy is possible because research on such has been done before. Caution is that dust may also be an agent of transmission so dust particle size is important in determining how much viral particles are airborne. If you scroll down to read the introduction of this research paper below, it gave a hint on such dust based transmission.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4986625/

Other environmental factors like temperature is also a factor as well. Obviously it's warmer in Nigeria/Africa but it's still cold in several western countries. Likewise solar radiation from sunlight increases the decay rate of viral particles as well as their infectivity. The amount of solar radiation is currently less in western countries than Africa so the decay rate of viral particles in Africa will be higher in the open environment, and infectivity will be less as well. So, maybe these factors are the saving grace for Africans.

I am currently in US, the only reason I am not worried is that Convid-19 is not impacting people that much where I am. It's a warmer part of US unlike New York and Chicago. If given the chance to return to Nigeria at this point, I probably won't get on the plane because my chance of surviving during lockdown is higher where I am than if I am in Lagos. But if the story change here, deep down I will wish I am in Nigeria. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by freethesheeple(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
In the End, It is still VANITY UPON VANIYT.....Even with his fleet of Airplanes..

Hey Dino Melaye, where are your fleet of Vanities, How many have you driven since 3 weeks??

They are all chilling in your garage, No going out. VANITY UPON VANITY..

REMINDER: Pls and pls, Nobody should Quote me......I'm on a raw drip at a male ward of Crestwood hospital...

vanity is when u dont have such to enoy

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by madjune(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
"He died when they removed the oxygen tank for him to eat..."

Imagine.

Prayer point for today- May God keep us from every harm when it's time for us to eat. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Neoteny7: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother pls don't get mad here it is Source != Sauce !

I've no.idea what you're jibber jabbering about
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Hopebringer: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

for real? he's your uncle?

Yeah
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Cholls(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Neoteny7:

I've no.idea what you're jibber jabbering about
my brother for your mind you've made sense.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by ojjp: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He should have left London , there is something assisting the virus to knack people there
Yes, that thing is what Chinese doctors are here to install, but they ll fail.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by ProudBiafran: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
He was old and sick. Not Corona virus.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by cedricksly: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
In the End, It is still VANITY UPON VANIYT.....Even with his fleet of Airplanes..

Hey Dino Melaye, where are your fleet of Vanities, How many have you driven since 3 weeks??

REMINDER: Pls and pls, Nobody should Quote me......I'm on a raw drip at a male ward of Crestwood hospital...
IT is better to be thought a fool than to open ur mouth to clear all doubt of being a fool...... My guy u are too broke to use that VANITY UPON VANITY quote... Make money first be a multi billionaire and u will be qualified to use that phase
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by tammie24: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
maasoap:

Na wa for all these Trump's as$ lickers. Those who are declaring the number of infected and dead on daily basis are reporting to Trump directly, not to the media. Even Trump said that Americans should expect up to over 200 thousand deaths.
But I like dumb Nigerians anyway, they would say stupid and irrational things to defend Trump and would equally say the same to discredit their own president
pele

You wey dey naija sabi pass people wey dey US

Even people in the US have a problem with the number the press is putting out but we dare not reason with our heads lest we be called Trump asslickers

who told you the media in US is totally straight forward with information regarding this disease in the states or you are living under a rock to know that some media houses are strongly against Trump

No too dey watch CNN... Maybe sense will come to that your coconut head finally
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Kolping: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
US: Hospitals Get Paid $13K to List Patients as COVID-19 and $39K to Put Them on a Ventilator
April 10, 2020 Dr. Scott Jensen

https://needtoknow.news/2020/04/us-hospitals-get-paid-13k-to-list-patients-as-covid-19-and-39k-to-put-them-on-a-ventilator/

MelesZenawi:
BREAKING News
Mr Victor Ikwuemesi, Founder and CEO of Sosoliso Airlines dies in London today after testing Positive for COVID-19 and being admitted to the hospital on Saturday 11th April, 2020. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-covid-19-sosoliso-airline-chairman-dies-in-london/
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chosen1984:
Wow! Condolences to the Family !

ALL OVER THE WORLD,

Covid-19 Created Isolation and Lockdown

Isolation and Lock down Created Hunger and Hardship

Hunger and Hardship Created Lawlessness

Lawlessness will create FULL Blown Lawlessness

Full Blown Lawlessness will usher in The Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist. He will come in with a hope of a peace. That Peace is fake !

What do I need to Do?

Live Ready! Get Ready to Meet JESUS CHRIST..

You do so by Accepting JESUS and Completely Surrendering to HIM.

Be Spirtually Alive... know what u should receive and what you shouldn't.

BITTER TRUTH

If Preadventure you Miss the Rapture, Ensure you Do not take the identification Mark.. no matter the suffering, don't take the Mark...

In Conclusion

Make use of this Special Privilege to Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.

Forgive Everyone!

Make Peace with all where Necessary

Communicate with our Father in Heaven through Prayers and Reading HIS Word..

Look up for our Redemption draws Near

The antichrist we have in Nigeria is jubril al Sudan aka mohamodu Buhari
The lawless impostor.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Amotekun2020:

The antichrist we have in Nigeria is jubril al Sudan aka mohamodu Buhari
The lawless impostor.

Hahahaha hahahaha... u got me cracking...
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

How does running a business equate to vanities ?
In that case, whatever you too do for a living is vanities.
I think you guys should be more circumspect in the way you jump up and shout vanities this and vanity that so you don't end up demonizing honest people and their jobs
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Neoteny7: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother for your mind I've made sense.

Er......never mind
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Pacesetter123(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
See this one talking rubbish. Stella did not die in a plane crash.

Go and eat your indomie boyy
grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by shiwex: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Have some respect.....Nigerians are animals....
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Cholls(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Neoteny7:

Er......never mind
my brother to err is human
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
BREAKING News
Mr Victor Ikwuemesi, Founder and CEO of Sosoliso Airlines dies in London today after testing Positive for COVID-19 and being admitted to the hospital on Saturday 11th April, 2020. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-covid-19-sosoliso-airline-chairman-dies-in-london/

Something must kill a Great man.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Buhari1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
RIP Baba. U don try.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
The virus don start to dey chow them one by one. Rest in peace sir. Hope the lord grants you entry into heaven and forgives you

For I won't.

Make nobody ask me any stupid question as to why. Temi yemi

But me I wan ask you the stupid question, Boss.

Wetin happen gangan?
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by ceejeck(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chosen1984:

ALL OVER THE WORLD,

Full Blown Lawlessness will usher in The Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist. He will come in with a hope of a peace. That Peace is fake !

What do I need to Do?

BITTER TRUTH

If Preadventure you Miss the Rapture, Ensure you Do not take the identification Mark.. no matter the suffering, don't take the Mark...

In Conclusion

Forgive Everyone!

[i][/i]this is not the 1st pandemic the world has had, of course Jesus is coming soon but don't be deceived to think he would come now that everyone is so conscious. So Brother Chosen I disagree with this your concocted hypothesis. No vex
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Empiree: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
"he should have left London". For Nigeria to add more cases?. You guys don't understand prophetic advise.

By traveling to another country or region you spread viruse like that. If those idiots didn't return to Nigeria, possiblity exist Nigeria would be covid free by now.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by elotajohn1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chosen1984:

ALL OVER THE WORLD,

What do I need to Do?

BITTER TRUTH

In Conclusion

Forgive Everyone!

Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by guiddoti: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Na protocol dey knack people. If you have shown no sign, no reply. You just have to manage yourself till the virus have circulated the whole body.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by sharpwriter(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Saao:
AFTER HIS PLANE KILLED SO MANY, NA NOW HIM THE DIE? JUST REMEMBERED FAVORITE PREACHER KILLED BY HIS PLANE, PASTOR ODUKOYA BIMBO RIP AND RIP MR. VICTOR.

It was Bellview, not Sosoliso
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Antichristus: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
His business took many lives prematurely.
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Tinyemeka(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Cold weather.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Ayobami7(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Zuorom: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
RIP
Re: Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Amanda4life: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Why wouldn't you be quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Abubakar Ali Dies Of Coronavirus In USA / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.