Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? (875 Views)

Poll: true or false

true: 78% (11 votes)
false: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland / Do You Guys Ever Hold Your Poop (sh*t) Or Pee (urine) ? -(seriously) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Ozegbe(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2012
Yes ooh i said it. the number of post you have on NL as against your time of registration determines how jobless you are, true or false?

5 Likes

Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by manny4life(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2012
FALSE

I do not agree because most people post from work the office, while some work from home, while some post with their phones/iPad or whatever electronic method while on-the-go, while some post more in an hour (chill time) than some post in 24hrs. It doesn't mean they are jobless(no job or occupied with their time), it just means they are more into NL than they are to Facebook, Twitter, or some other social networking.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Ejine(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2012
It rings true for people like Alj Harem.
That guy no get handwork... or friends.
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by jmaine: 11:04pm On May 02, 2012
Partially true. . .cos when you get on those back and forth sessions . . .You could spend almost a whole day typing venomous replies to counter your assailant grin
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by aljharem(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2012
Ejiné: It rings true for people like Alj Harem.
That guy no get handwork... or friends.
grin grin grin grin grin LOL I go die for hai !
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by manny4life(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2012
jmaine: Partially true. . .cos when you get on those back and forth sessions . . .You could spend almost a whole day typing venomous replies to counter your assailant grin

Why would someone spend the whole day trying to reply back and forth? sad sad sad
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2012
Alj harem,= uchenana,slap1,mrs chima,step1,jason, etc . He is employed by seun to be keeping us entertained and busy here. Imagine he sometimes argue with himself. He is an intelligent dude.
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by mykejones(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2012
Very very true
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Ozegbe(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2012
mykejones: Very very true
of course its true
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Ozegbe(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2012
if the rate of my posting suddenly increased exponentially, just be aware i have lost my job.
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by 190: 8:38pm On May 04, 2012
grin grin
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by skydeep(f): 11:18pm On May 04, 2012
190: grin grin
this dude should be the undisputed champion in this contest cool
Re: The Number Of Post You Have On Nairaland Determines How Jobless You Are. T Or F? by Ozegbe(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2012
skydeep:
this dude should be the undisputed champion in this contest cool
am sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

In This Thread; Ask Seun Anything. / Most Okada In Lagos Are Without Plate Number / Download Your Dana Air Anthology By Naijastories - So-we-do-not-forget-anthology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.