Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Affiliate Offer + Youtube Passive Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affiliate Offer + Youtube Passive Income (500 Views)

How To Make $50 daily With CPA –passive Income using YouTube free Traffic / How To Start A Business That Will Earn You Passive Income Daily / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Offer + Youtube Passive Income by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Learn how to Rank YouTube Videos and Generate Sales from Affiliate Offers.

Affiliate marketing is very lucrative if you know your ways around it.
But it can be a nightmare if you're promotion an offer for a  while with no sales.

Affiliate marketing often require you to have email list and funnels, landing or affiliate offer sales pages and some sophisticated setups.

This can be overwhelming as you keep hearing testimonies with nothing to show from your own side.

Here is something I have for you, with the Affiliate Offer + YouTube Passive Income class, you will learn how to make money from any Affiliate Offers without having a website of your own or any sophisticated email funnels.

In this class, you will learn
1. What's affiliate offer to promote
2. Where to pick Affiliate Offers
3. How to create YouTube Videos and Thumbnails
4. Pro secrets to rank YouTube Videos
5. How to generate sales on autopilot
6. Other FREE platforms to promote your Affiliate Offers.

This classss will be one of your best investment in this Lockdown.

Here is the amazing part of it,  to be a part of this class it will cost you just N1,000
YES!!!

I know that prices will create doubts in your minds, but it's a preamble of what I have for us in the future.

Not just that, in the class, you will also learn how to do:-
1. BASIC WHITEBOARD ANIMATION
2. 3D ANIMATION
3. GRAPHIC DESIGN....all with your mobile phone...

And to wrap it all, you will learn how to create a working PayPal account, that can send and receive funds in Nigeria, I will also teach you how to withdraw to your local bank account easily.

All this for just N1,000 is insane, but it's a seed for what is to come.

Make payment to the following details
GTBank
Ogunniyi Folusho Ayodele

Send a proof of payment to
WhatsApp 08142740029 or use the quick link
https:///2348142740029 and you be added to the group.

Class date will be disclosed in the group.

Note: The world has been paused for you and I, it's an opportunity for us to meet up before it is played back.

See you inside...!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ragp / Make Money From Home With $15-20 Capital / How To Earn Money By Recharging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.