Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS (8358 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
NLReposter:
Zlatan is worth over 100 Milla.

all these one na attention.
Gbefun! !

Zlatan's account manager cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yemike:
Gbefun! !

You will soon go back to ban.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yemike:
Gbefun! !

zlatan Ibile is worth 180million naira.
check google and educate yourself.
abi na freebasics you dey use? cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
NLReposter:
You will soon go back to ban.
We'll be going together cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
NLReposter:
zlatan Ibile is worth 180million naira.

check google and educate yourself.

abi na freebasics you dey use? cheesy
Who help Google calculate am.

What's freebasics??
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yemike:

Who help Google calculate am.

What's freebasics??
Freebasics is the reason you are able to read news on nairaland.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
NLReposter:
Freebasics is the reason you are able to read news on nairaland.
Is freebasics a network provider?

I'm lost here bro undecided
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yemike:

Is freebasics a network provider?

I'm lost here bro undecided
Not really, Without freebasics, YOU cannot access nairaland.

and then again, you would have not been asking me all these questions if you had DATA to check google for the meaning of freebasics.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Yemike(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
NLReposter:
Not really, Without freebasics, YOU cannot access nairaland.

and then again, you would have not been asking me all these questions if you had DATA to check google for the meaning of freebasics.
Why on earth will I waste the data I used my money to buy on nonsense cheesy

Ki lo kan mi?
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Lol unfortunately for you, that's not me. I am not those ones you can intimidate with your so called "Important Personality" because I am okay myself.. So therefore, I can never tremble at the sight of someone like you. I wish you know the kinda people i have been with in my life..
I am the daughter of the king of kings angry wink
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by leosahm(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm sure it's a yoruba person that posted this nonsense
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Kenneth10110(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oluromantic:
Some things just don't fit this guy..

The hair style self
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by PropertyBuying(f): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Olalan:
Some jokes are quite insensitive.......
Very insensitive I tell you my brother.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by peace0813(f): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2020
nairafame2:
After president Buhari extended the lockdown, Zlatan Ibile seen sleeping on the road of Lagos State.

He wrote;

See Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/coronavirus-lockdown-zlatan-ibile-put.html

Stingy boy.

E no want make people beg am for this lockdown.
Omo na scope
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2020
irunoko:
I am the daughter of the king of kings angry wink

Ohh i see. And i am the Son of same King of Kings..
By the way, thought you were a male cos this your Moniker get as e be even though i don't know if it's what i think it it that you actually mean.

In Yoruba tribe, Irun Okó means Dick Hair or Penis hair.. And seeing your Moniker, i just had to call it like that... grin
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
mytime24:
Everytin dey fragile fr dis lockdown cheesy
Over fragile sef grin
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Aphroditee(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Fine pink bed though

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Ohh i see. And i am the Son of same King of Kings..
By the way, thought you were a male cos this your Moniker get as e be even though i don't know if it's what i think it it that you actually mean.

In Yoruba tribe, Irun Okó means Dick Hair or Penis hair.. And seeing your Moniker, i just had to call it like that... grin

O I see.i sell pen1s padlock for those who have no capacity to control their pen1s wey be every hole they see na to slot am inside.

You see this preventive measures of pen1s lock is cheaper than std drugs so if you want to buy or you have a friend that has problem putting his pen1s under check, you can buy for him
wink
Basically owafun awon oju kolemukuro, gbogbo ejo jije fun won kind of men.any hole I must to enter men

Secondly my gender is irrelevant in this matter.iwo mawontie jare wink
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
irunoko:

O I see.i sell pen1s padlock for those who have no capacity to control their pen1s wey be every hole they see na to slot am inside.

You see this preventive measures of pen1s lock is cheaper than std drugs so if you want to buy or you have a friend that has problem putting his pen1s under check, you can buy for him
wink
Basically owafun awon oju kolemukuro, gbogbo ejo jije fun won kind of men.any hole I must to enter men

Secondly my gender is irrelevant in this matter.iwo mawontie jare wink

Lol good luck with ya penis padlock sales. We don't need it over here cheesy

By the way, ọmọ Yorùbá pọ́ńbélé ni ẹ.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Lol good luck with ya penis padlock sales. We don't need it over here cheesy

By the way, ọmọ Yorùbá pọ́ńbélé ni ẹ.. grin
o yes.our duty is to bring decorum and orderliness back to Nigeria again wink cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
irunoko:
o yes.our duty is to bring decorum and orderliness back to Nigeria again wink cool

Lol WehdoneMa. Ẹ kú iṣẹ́ takun takun. Ọlọ́run á tún bọ̀ máa fún yín shey
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Lol WehdoneMa. Ẹ kú iṣẹ́ takun takun. Ọlọ́run á tún bọ̀ máa fún yín shey
awaniyen cool

Don't mention don't mention cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
irunoko:
awaniyen cool

Don't mention don't mention cool cheesy
lol where are you based if you don't mind me asking undecided wink
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
lol where are you based if you don't mind me asking undecided wink
nigeria

City of excellence where we do things excellently.the state that fasola was once the governor,I don't want to mention the state but you should know cool
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
irunoko:
nigeria

City of excellence where we do things excellently.the state that fasola was once the governor,I don't want to mention the state but you should know cool

Lol ẹ̀yin ti Lasgidi. Ẹ pẹ̀lẹ́ ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Lol ẹ̀yin ti Lasgidi. Ẹ pẹ̀lẹ́ ooo
eshe o cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Fever! Meet Six Nigerian Celebrity Moms Of Twins (with Photos) / Is Ini Edo Bleaching? - (see Pictures) / Denrele Madness Is Now Worse! Lmao! (guys, See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.