Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. (56162 Views)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / Social Distancing At Its Best During The Lock-down, Enjoy [see Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by shogsman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kharol1234:
people were need money they remember social distancing?
You'll tell me how they're going to spend money when they're dead.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Dollabiz: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
oh
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Rider007: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op keep quite..... Nigerians are the problem... I work in retail all effort/measures taken to ensure social distancing is been thwarted by customers... Many keep saying their is no virus in Nigeria... we only allow 10 shoppers inside, while others stay outside standing on number indicated on the floor... Do u many people still form parallel lines on both side.. We brought mopo no way... See our biggest problem in Nigeria is that we r not cultured.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol No distancing in Oyo one bit,Go check Akobo ujurin the the evening espresso
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by LegacyB: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
If u snap Atm that one worse.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by LegacyB: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rider007:
Op keep quite..... Nigerians are the problem... I work in retail all effort/measures taken to ensure social distancing is been thwarted by customers... Many keep saying their is no virus in Nigeria... we only allow 10 shoppers inside, while others stay outside standing on number indicated on the floor... Do u many people still form parallel lines on both side.. We brought mopo no way... See our biggest problem in Nigeria is that we r not cultured.
Oga ure defending ur bank at your own risk. The op did not say it’s the banks fault. All he is outlining here is the condition of things in that area. Everyone knows the bank can’t do almost nothing to control the crowd outside the gate.

1 Like

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Redeem9976: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
see below
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by suremanpatriot: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Welldone Sir able Governor Makinde you are teachin Okowa the lesson of his life. undecided
People are starvin in delta and okowa fearr his busy extendin lockdown to copy buhari,very soon deltans wil eat him up with his politrickcian deceiving ppl breeding a FAILING STATE.
ANY GOVR THAT CANNOT PROVIDE FOR ALL HIS CITIZENS DURING CRISIS IS A FAILING GOVR AND HE MUST LET THE PPL FEND FOR THEMSELVES LIKE NORTHERN GOVRS DID WITH UTMOST HONESTY.
Corona virus has been in Nigeria since last year 2019 and no millions of blacks or Nigerians have died, because is not surviving here in our systems ,otherwise millions would have passed one since dec2019. The Race now in naija is BIGGER THAT corona virus,the Race is against HUNGER VIRUS AND PPL's LIVELIHOOD vs some evil govt insensitivity to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgrk21r1ttw

1 Like

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by randirandor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mr OP, that is the fault of the customers and not the fault of Access Bank. Pease apply your senses.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by frozen70(f): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
RoseyJ:

I'll like to transfer alitle amount to him.

That wasn't my thinking
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oh, they perish for lack of knowledge and wisdom.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Habidab: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Oga op and Mr Tobi of Twitter land, I am still angry with access bank for all the stupid charges that they deducted from my account some years ago. But...

You are wrong here. You should have gone inside the banking hall and snapped some pictures too before twitting and posting your opinion here.

Unless you are calling on the necessary authority to go and educate the foolish customers outside the banking hall on the importance of social distancing. Because...

I am an access bank customer and I know how strict they are, as concerned social distancing in their banking halls.

Me and you know that Nigerians can't be controlled outside the banking hall unless by brutal force. So..

Don't make it appear as if it's access bank fault.
You people should ask Ecuador and Iran what is going on. They don't need to force anyone to do social distancing. What will teach them is coming if they all think this thing is a joke. I just pray it doesn't get out of proportion.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Walemi1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's not easy at all o. I went to two UBA branches today and there was a mammoth crowd at both branches with everyone struggling to enter the bank.
Painful thing is when I finally entered the bank, I was not able to do what I wanted doing.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by shegzido(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
tempem:
That caption! Kudos to you guys. grin grin

Una no fit use paga ahbi
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by drololaaof: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is not peculiar to ACCESS bank alone nearly all the bank's are guilty of this they will lock customers out allowing them to enter piece meal ,when congregating outside no social distancing.
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by dele2k4(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
What a wrong caption ! The said customers are yet to gain access into the banking Hall and how do you expect the bank to send them away, so they have to maintain them one after the other to enter through to the banking hall before d security officers can tell them to create social distancing mind you with this wrong caption this can make the bank to allow few customers in a day getting into the banking hall don't cause what will make access bank to deny other customers from transsacting in the bank.

1 Like

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by kpaofame: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tomoyayi:
No social distancing outside but there is inside the bank.
They should have locked their gate and let customers come into the bank premises in groups of 10.
They dont have gates
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by Babaalajo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was there too today though the security official try their best and there is even police officer from OJOO police station present there as well,they shared almost 100 number out in the morning because I came there late and was given 29 or 30 sha but the problem is this (1)there are some people that was not given any number and was claiming they av been there since 7am which was lie just to disrupt everything.. (2)there are some customers that know some of the bank staff and they will tell that person to come inside without number at all.(3)everybody want to be inside the banking hall at the same time which is not possible and that's why I think that person snap that picture out of anger...overall they did well because they have a lot of customers and the bank didn't have gate to control the traffic there today..though mo she wahala gan kinto wole but at last they call my number and I do my transaction and I waka jejely...

1 Like

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by faceland: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2020
just hardship under sun.

This is the second batch within the bank compound, They are people locked outside (no special treatment of someone who was heavenly pregnant or the elderly). It was like they got an opportunity to punish the customer and express their anger.

Everyone (without exception) wasn't having a nice day.

Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by faceland: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2020
kpaofame:

They dont have gates

Then what is the difference, they would still be a crowd outside holding the gates. When they are tired, they would just close. This coronavirus is mental. A system that works perfectly before all of a sudden it is in disorder because CNN and BBC said some coronavirus is killing them. As if our cash doesn't have coro
Re: No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. by mummyz(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2020
If i drop a particular pictures of one Access bank branch, for you both outside and inside that was taken a week ago then you will know that Access bank need to educate all there staffs including there security personnel because there is nothing like social distancing, i accept we Nigerians as this ego called "Do you know who i am". Meanwhile i decided not to post those pictures on social media because i was once inside this same bank system.
OgbanjeProphet:
Oga op and Mr Tobi of Twitter land, I am still angry with access bank for all the stupid charges that they deducted from my account some years ago. But...

You are wrong here. You should have gone inside the banking hall and snapped some pictures too before twitting and posting your opinion here.

Unless you are calling on the necessary authority to go and educate the foolish customers outside the banking hall on the importance of social distancing. Because...

I am an access bank customer and I know how strict they are, as concerned social distancing in their banking halls.

Me and you know that Nigerians can't be controlled outside the banking hall unless by brutal force. So..

Don't make it appear as if it's access bank fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.