Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter (6263 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat / “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by MillerBenz: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Davido, the father of 3 actually hosted Asa on his Instagram live as both of them sang each other’s song but who came under heated fire after the session was Davido simply because of the way he sang Asa’s song.

Some were off the point that Davido simply doesn’t have the voice to execute that and some claimed he’s just fortunate to be a star after all.

One Twitter user went as far as tagging him a ‘disgrace called talent’.

See tweets below:

Davido did a live battle with asa and it ended in tears, asa sent his career back to relegation, how will you battle with a legend when you don’t have talent, i am a davido fan but at this point davido should quit music and start amala business

I told y’all that Davido is the best vocalist in African y’all think I was joking…Davido performing one of asa popular song for her see how he is blending his voice like Michael Jackson and Chris Brown.

See Screenshots

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Battle with Asa keh.

If u no b Johnny drille, Brymo. No try am

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by iamsea(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
se na the davido wey sing mafa Mafa abi which one? was he drunk when he accepted the challenge ni? or he think say na salawu abeni he wan battle ? Se na corona sef make Asha condescend so low ni?

5 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by festacman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
MillerBenz:
Davido, the father of 3 actually hosted Asa on his Instagram live as both of them sang each other’s song but who came under heated fire after the session was Davido simply because of the way he sang Asa’s song.

Some were off the point that Davido simply doesn’t have the voice to execute that and some claimed he’s just fortunate to be a star after all.

One Twitter user went as far as tagging him a ‘disgrace called talent’.

See tweets below:

Davido did a live battle with asa and it ended in tears, asa sent his career back to relegation, how will you battle with a legend when you don’t have talent, i am a davido fan but at this point davido should quit music and start amala business

I told y’all that Davido is the best vocalist in African y’all think I was joking…Davido performing one of asa popular song for her see how he is blending his voice like Michael Jackson and Chris Brown.

See Screenshots

Quit demonising Davido for being Davido. It wasn't a singing competition but a face-off organized for fun. Both superstars have different vocal range. They have their strengths and weaknesses. For example for all her sonorous voice, Asa has 604k followers on Twitter and 399k on Instagram as against Davido's 6.5m and 15.9m respectively. So, you see why you should accept what happened as showbusiness and stop comparison because it will only lead to unnecessary controversy.

By the way, a couple days ago Davido added value to the lives of members of his crew by gifting each a house.

So, quit demonizing another man's talent. Develop and commercialize yours.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Ayomarcel(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
I really don't know why people especially Nigerians hate Davido?

Wetin this guy do una?!!!

9 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by snitchbitch: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oga Ade, oga Ade, ori Ade baba Imade oh, oga Ade, oga Ade ori Ade lalai jaya!!!!

If you know that song, click share, as for those guys fighting above, if you keep fighting over, musicians(davido and ASA) , you are wasting your time(and money, because time is money), .

Frog voice or no frog voice, he keeps topping charts every year and keep collecting awards.

Mr DJ please play me "olowo" by DJ spinall ft davido and wande coal.

The moment you learn not not mind bad belle, is the moment, you have better goals in life!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Godwin5766(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
festacman:

Quit demonising Davido for being Davido. It wasn't a singing competition but a face-off organized for fun. Both superstars have different vocal range. They have their strengths and weaknesses. For example for all her sonorous voice, Asa has 604k followers on Twitter and 399k on Instagram as against Davido's 6.5m and 15.9m respectively. So, you see why you should accept what happened as showbusiness and stop comparison because it will only lead to unnecessary controversy.

By the way, a couple days ago Davido added value to the lives of members of his crew by gifting each a house.

davido having 15.9m follower, does dat mean he is better than asa

1 Like

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by BrutalJab: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godwin5766:

Read again and try to understand what he wrote above.

7 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by festacman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Godwin5766:

As I wrote, they have their strengths and weaknesses. So, in terms of fanbase numerical strength especially among young people, Davido knocks Asa off. In both voice and song quality, Asa stands taller. Thats why I said comparison wil only lead unnecessary controversy. Let's rather enjoy and appreciate them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by ellalina(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will not lie, I saw the video and I was disgusted. If you talk now, he would be shouting he has money blabla bla

4 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
festacman:

are you an illiterate? Is that you can't read, calm down, digest and understand before you comment? Did you see where they talked about followers or who had money? What is wrong with Nigerians and their reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by festacman(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
CHESTER48:
are you an illiterate? Is that you can't read, calm down, digest and understand before you comment? Did you see where they talked about followers or who had money? What is wrong with Nigerians and their reasoning.

I am not illiterate. I can read and infact I read the post. I 'digested' the post and had no constipation. I fully understood the content of the post.

However, I found the comments that taunted Davido performance of Asa's song as unnecessary because it wasn't a competition but just a cordial face-off by two friends to create fun for their fans. To deflect those taunts, I pontificated that they were unnecessary since the two super stars have their strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, while Asa has good voice and songs with moderate fanbase, Davido has average songs but massive fan base. I concluded by suggesting that instead of comparison, we should just appreciate and enjoy the two great Nogerians.

I hope I have made my position clearer now. Thank you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Godwin5766(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

dnt mind me...thanks
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Godwin5766(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
festacman:

"By the way, a couple days ago Davido added value to the lives of members of his crew by gifting each a house."

The spirit of lies wen dey possess Davido don enter you? He bought a house each for his crew? How many people and how many houses? Make una dey lie small small nah!
Only one house was shown and his cult members have been there fully armed disturbing peace. It iwas not bought this week. People have been complaining about them in that Estate that they carry arms about?
His crew contains how many members that he had to buy a house each for them in Lekki? Na so im money plenty?

4 Likes

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by mannieblak(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
ellalina:
I will not lie, I saw the video and I was disgusted. If you talk now, he would be shouting he has money blabla bla
i saw the video too.i loved Davido more after.
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by leosahm(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wonder why sb who hasn't made it in life will be insulting sb like OBO.... I think he's a fan of that drop out called WHIZKID.... His fans are xo clueless, they are just like him, so senseless......

how will sb just be singing joro n be shaking his head, allowing that poor girl to be whining alone.....tell that drop out called whizkid, to goan watch '1MILLI'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by irunoko(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's like calling bubu and prof wole Soyinka to engage in a competitive intellectual debate.wr know who will go home injured cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Roon9(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Battle with Asa keh.

Brymo fit win her sef
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by PropertyBuying(f): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
grin
mannieblak:
i saw the video too.i loved Davido more after.
grin
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by iammarviz: 1:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Watin davido do Una self,see u guys said davido does not av talent oya use ur talent to blow like him,u guys even saying trash can't even get the attention of asa
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Heineken(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Battle with Asa keh.

lol bro I tell you.. Na person like brymo work.
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by femi4: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Davido on Asa's "Bibanke" was horrible

While Asa on Davido's "Blow my mind" was inviting

1 Like

Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by Iceyjayz: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Davido doesn't have the talent, but he have the money.
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by ambu2: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
I am sure Wizkid had had fun watching. undecided
Re: ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter by atilla(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
MillerBenz:

See Screenshots
This can only apply if Davido starts singing Fuji music. Best vocalist in Africa bawoo??

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Birthday Cake!!..you Should See This / Actress Bimbo Akintola Stuns In New Pictures (photos) / After Taking Selfie With Her Hand Inside A Vag*na, Doctor Faces Sack (SEE Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.