Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) (2699 Views)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Anambralstson: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chief Mike Adimike distributes bags of rice, cartons of tummy tummy noodles and packages of vitamin C to his home town Awka-Etiti in Idemili south local government, Anambra state .

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
He look angry....
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Anambralstson: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
More

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Azmanaty: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice.

Let us remember to send some to our afonja brothers. They re our neighbours and we love them.

11 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
my brother Yoruba Amaka!
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Garrieveryday: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good one there.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by mancanoe: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow See the the mortuary I took my dad when he passed on...
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good one. I pray that God will use me to bless people.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by adadike(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you chief. Ndigbo, we can do this. We need more of this . Igbo millionaires, please rise to the occasion. While we are being marginalised, Let's show them we are greater and better than them. Let's unite and feed the hungry in our midst. Mbelede yinri dike , ma obu mbelede k'eji ama dike. Igbo ndi oma nwem, ekele mu unu!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ndiigbo bu egwueji.

We don't shout or fake unity of. We show it when it is really needed.

Onye aghana nwanne ya.

Thanks to Chief Mike Adimike

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by overall90: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by overall90: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Igbo mma mma nuo o.

6 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Decibel: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by MERCHANDISER: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Chief Mike Adimike distributes bags of rice, cartons of tummy tummy noodles and packages of vitamin C to his home town Awka-Etiti in Idemili south local government, Anambra state .

Lalasticlala
What Nigerians dey suffer ba Hunger virus.Brother pls help me make i use am buy foodstuff chop.
Since this curfew started in lagos last 3wks,i have been struggling to eat coupled with pipeline explosion at my street in Ado-soba Abule Ado which destroyed many things in our house.
0129038929 gtbank
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by manchy7531: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
See how neat, fresh and organized they are. If it is in one region like that, where they dump waste, you would have been seeing hungry haggard looking people, clothed in dirty wrappers and hijab..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by LivingSage: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
No Igbos donated to the Covic-19 of FG but they've been donating various relief materials within themselves. I like it
Meanwhile, they shouldn't also have the effrontery to ask for any of the disbursement or question how it goes(they're even the ones complaining most now undecided,) coz YOU DON'T REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T PLANT. You can't call us mumu and enjoys from our mumuness
That's Just the reality

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Prettyomagreen(f): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls am hungry oooo, since yesterday i have been drinking garri all my foodstuffs have finished. Pls if i see 2k i go manage, pls am dying here.0077884634 diamond bank, thanks
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by manchy7531: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
No Igbos donated to the Covic-19 of FG but they've been donating various relief materials within themselves. I like it
Meanwhile, they shouldn't also have the effrontery to ask for any of the disbursement or question how it goes(they're even the ones complaining most now undecided,) coz YOU DON'T REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T PLANT. You can't call us mumu and enjoys from our mumuness
That's Just the reality

Elumelu, Jim ovia, Innoson, Herbert Wigwe are Afonjas right? Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by LivingSage: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ask me once. Eranko
manchy7531:

Elumelu, Jim ovia, Innoson, Herbert Wigwe Are all Afonjas, I guess right? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by flokii: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
I thought they said everyone in Anambra is a billionaire.. so who are these ones donating foodstuffs and packet of indomie to?
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by manchy7531: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
Ask me once. Eranko

Baba e. Eranko

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by IDeyNL: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:
I thought they said everyone in Anambra is a billionaire.. so who are these omes donating foodstuffs and packet of indomie to?

You're sounding pained and depressed.

This lockdown has really shown what you people really are- online beggars, thieves and miscreants.

No one has ever said 'everyone is a billionaire in Anambra'. Rather what is being said that they are a lot of wealthy people in Anambra state, and if you follow this lockdown well, you'll notice how these wealthy people have been supporting their various communities.

I would rather advice you go hustle for you own share of Obasa buredi.

Hunger will finish you oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by LivingSage: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Epon baba nla e. Obo dudu
manchy7531:

Baba e. Eranko
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Prettyomagreen:
Pls am hungry oooo, since yesterday i have been drinking garri all my foodstuffs have finished. Pls if i see 2k i go manage, pls am dying here.0077884634 diamond bank, thanks
Opened a moniker today just to beg?? Na una way! angry

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Meta4element(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:
I thought they said everyone in Anambra is a billionaire.. so who are these omes donating foodstuffs and packet of indomie to?

No one said Everybody in Anambra is a Billionaire...The statement is "Anambra state has the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria in NAIRA"... It's not about boasting...The records are there for you to check

Enter Alaba International market.. Ask anybody who is Lucky-Star..Sit down and hear stories about him...
He is among Top3 if not Richest man In Alaba International market..One Thing that differentiates him from other Importers in Alaba is that the man pays for his Goods in Cash...Nwanne do you know what it means to buy 300-500million naira worth of Goods from China and Pay For it complete?....People like
IKWUKASON
C-DIVINE
FEDAN
A & BT
GAB STORES
NEW AGE(power banks and Chargers)
And even the Almighty COMESTAR still procures goods on Credit from China till Today...

See bro Lucky no be ordinary person...That's a money man you are seeing up there..Nwoke bu agu...Nwoke bu Nku..He might not be As Rich as Dangote..Otedollar and Alakija them.. But at his own Level he is really doing well for himself...

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by flokii: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meta4element:

No one said Everybody in Anambra is a Billionaire...The statement is "Anambra state has the highest number of Billionaires in NAIRA in Nigeria"... It's not about boasting...The records are there for you to check

Enter Alaba International market.. Ask anybody who is Lucky-Star..Sit down and hear stories about him...
He is among Top3 if not Richest man In Alaba International market..One Thing that differentiates him from other Importers in Alaba is that the man pays for his Goods in Cash...Nwanne do you know what it means to buy 300-500million naira worth of Goods from China and Pay For it complete?....People like
IKWUKASON
C-DIVINE
FEDAN
A & BT
GAB STORES
And even the Almighty COMESTAR still procures goods on Credit from China till Today...

See bro Lucky no be ordinary person...That's a money man you are seeing up there..Nwoke bu agu...Nwoke bu Nku..He might not be As Rich as Dangote..Otedollar and Alakija them.. But at his own Level he is really doing well for himself...

Interesting to know..

So far he pays his tax regularly and abide by Lagos rules and regulations, it's okay.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Finnese001: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meta4element:

No one said Everybody in Anambra is a Billionaire...The statement is "Anambra state has the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria in NAIRA"... It's not about boasting...The records are there for you to check

IKWUKASON
C-DIVINE
FEDAN
A & BT
GAB STORES

lol, do you know C-devine?
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by flokii: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
That's Just the reality

They are "clannish" and don't care about others.. it's the raw truth.

Don't be surprised that an Easterner doing business in Lagos and other SW states would rather run back to the East to give relief materials than donate a penny to the state govt. where he/she has made so much money from.
We are quiet doesn't mean we don't know their ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:

Tell your awawa and one million boys to go and stop terrorising the neighbourhood.

Let them go terrorise tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by LivingSage: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Exactly. Whereas they complains most
flokii:

They are "clannish" and don't care about others.. it's the raw truth.

Don't be surprised that an Easterner doing business in Lagos and other SW states would rather run back to the East to give relief materials than donate a penny to the state govt. where he/she has made so much money from.
We are quiet doesn't mean we don't know their ways.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Meta4element(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, do you know C-devine?

Lol, Who doesn't know C-Divine..The man Money long Die...But still on still Lucky Na bosscheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become Bigger, Stronger and Harder In The Inner Room / Top 5 Richest Governors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2021) / Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.