Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) (2700 Views)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Mrfeel: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:

They are "clannish" and don't care about others.. it's the raw truth.

Don't be surprised that an Easterner doing business in Lagos and other SW states would rather run back to the East to give relief materials than donate a penny to the state govt. where he/she has made so much money from.
We are quiet doesn't mean we don't know their ways.

The heavy tax Igbo's pay to those states kno?

Oya take , and stop crying, besides you all claim Igbo's only come to your states to hawk gala under bridge

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Meta4element(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:

They are "clannish" and don't care about others.. it's the raw truth.

Don't be surprised that an Easterner doing business in Lagos and other SW states would rather run back to the East to give relief materials than donate a penny to the state govt. where he/she has made so much money from.
We are quiet doesn't mean we don't know their ways.

Lol when you say clannish what do you actually mean?...Let me clear you..Do you know that the Relief package abi wetin dem dey call am that was suppose to be shared to Ojo as a whole was only shared to Yoruba dominated areas?...we Igbo's here in Alaba did not complain..No qualms... we will keep feeding ourselves...But you are expecting us to Donate to Lagos state Government so that our hard earned money will be used in Feeding your brothers?...Now tell me who is clannish between you and I...
Bro its a simple stuff here...We come to Lagos..Make our money..pay our taxes...buy your swampy lands at Exorbitant Prices..Develop it..Haven't we tried enough?....Okay we said let's send a little token back home for our poor brothers and sisters to help them sustain during the lock down you are still complaining.. Now tell me what will i do to please you Nwanne? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Mrstryka(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meta4element:

Lol when you say clannish what do you actually mean?...Let me clear you..Do you know that the Relief package abi wetin dem dey call am that was suppose to be shared to Ojo as a whole was only shared to Yoruba dominated areas?... Now we Igbo's here in Alaba did not complain..We are and we will keep feeding ourselves...Now you are expectating us to Donate to Lagos state Government so that our hard earned money will be used in Feeding your brothers?...Now tell me who is clannish between you and I...
Bro its a simple stuff here...We come to Lagos..Make our money..pay our taxes...buy your swampy lands at Exorbitant Prices..Develop it..Haven't we tried enough?....Okay we said let's send a little token back home for our poor brothers and sisters to help them sustain during the lock down you are still complaining.. Now tell me what will i do to please you Nwanne? grin

Do give away bro
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Mrfeel: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:
I thought they said everyone in Anambra is a billionaire.. so who are these omes donating foodstuffs and packet of indomie to?

As hungry as you are in your mud house , your heart is still filled with tribal hate?

At night you will go out to rub your neighborhood

What is wrong with billionaires donating to billionaires?

Besides where are your Forbes billionaires, no Igbo man is of Forbes remember? Lol

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Theyoungmatron: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meta4element:

No one said Everybody in Anambra is a Billionaire...The statement is "Anambra state has the highest number of Billionaires in Nigeria in NAIRA"... It's not about boasting...The records are there for you to check

Enter Alaba International market.. Ask anybody who is Lucky-Star..Sit down and hear stories about him...
He is among Top3 if not Richest man In Alaba International market..One Thing that differentiates him from other Importers in Alaba is that the man pays for his Goods in Cash...Nwanne do you know what it means to buy 300-500million naira worth of Goods from China and Pay For it complete?....People like
IKWUKASON
C-DIVINE
FEDAN
A & BT
GAB STORES
NEW AGE(power banks and Chargers)
And even the Almighty COMESTAR still procures goods on Credit from China till Today...

See bro Lucky no be ordinary person...That's a money man you are seeing up there..Nwoke bu agu...Nwoke bu Nku..He might not be As Rich as Dangote..Otedollar and Alakija them.. But at his own Level he is really doing well for himself...

The bolded has been debunked. shocked
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by forgiveness: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meta4element:

Lol when you say clannish what do you actually mean?...Let me clear you..Do you know that the Relief package abi wetin dem dey call am that was suppose to be shared to Ojo as a whole was only shared to Yoruba dominated areas?...we Igbo's here in Alaba did not complain..No qualms... we will keep feeding ourselves...But you are expecting us to Donate to Lagos state Government so that our hard earned money will be used in Feeding your brothers?...Now tell me who is clannish between you and I...

Stop deceiving yourself. Nigerians are hungry irrespective of Ethnic they belong to.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Asuito7(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
I love what this igbo men are doing. Instead of donating money to FGN which can be stolen, they are using it for the benefit of masses around them.

Igbo men and sense are like 5 & 6
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ezmans: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Azmanaty:
Nice.

Let us remember to send some to our afonja brothers. They re our neighbours and we love them.
they I'll be very happy
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ezmans: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ezmans:
they I'll be very happy
they hijacked someone bus today full of bread & finished it
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ezmans: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
He look angry....
see how a village like awka-etiti looks like, Igbo are wonderful
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ezmans: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
manchy7531:

Elumelu, Jim ovia, Innoson, Herbert Wigwe Are all Afonjas, I guess right? Ewu!
he is blind
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ezmans: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
flokii:
I thought they said everyone in Anambra is a billionaire.. so who are these ones donating foodstuffs and packet of indomie to?
if you go to anambra or Imo state you I'll not go back to your ijebu or osogbo mud house again
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by knowledgeable: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
No Igbos donated to the Covic-19 of FG but they've been donating various relief materials within themselves. I like it
Meanwhile, they shouldn't also have the effrontery to ask for any of the disbursement or question how it goes(they're even the ones complaining most now undecided,) coz YOU DON'T REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T PLANT. You can't call us mumu and enjoys from our mumuness
That's Just the reality

Then let them have their Biafra fool!!.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by LivingSage: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am I holding your Bi.afra.ud?. Goat
knowledgeable:

Then let them have their Biafra fool!!.
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Ferraribaby(f): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abeg make nairalanders distribute for me

No amount is small
Even if it's 100naira
Firstbank

May God reward you all, including those that couldn't contribute but prayed .
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Westtimeline: 2:22am On Apr 15, 2020
manchy7531:

Elumelu, Jim ovia, Innoson, Herbert Wigwe are Afonjas right? Ewu!
Shut up and stop claiming elumelu, and Jim ovia. Osu.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Westtimeline: 2:23am On Apr 15, 2020
manchy7531:

Baba e. Eranko
Iya e, Ewure

1 Like

Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by Anambralstson: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Westtimeline:
Shut up and stop claiming elumelu, and Jim ovia. Osu.
He should stop claiming them because they are from West right?
Re: Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) by horsepower102: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home : "All States In Biafraland Complied" - Nnamdi Kanu / BBC: Nigeria Security Forces 'killed Over 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' / Religious Practices in Military Facility: Popular Nairaland gets refuted on Twit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.