Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery (6612 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by MillerBenz: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Comedian AY has shared old photos of his wife Mabel Makun, to counter allegation of her undergoing plastic surgery.

Recall that Mabel Makun had slammed those who claimed she underwent plastic surgery. The mother of one who insisted that she will go under the knife with pride if chooses to, stated that those spreading the rumour are filled with bitterness.

She wrote;

There is nothing that I have not heard,from she has done her body to fake body and surgery body bla bla bla.

They keep singing it like a song don’t you guys get tired? You all are beginning to sound like a broken record. Seriously though,let’s stop the bitterness and appreciate God’s handwork.

The truth is,if in the future i choose to go under the knife,I will do it with pride

This issue is currently causing stirs of words from both fans and more.

See Photos

1 Like

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cool cute woman.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by abdul4new(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
ok
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Harmony92(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
She is beautiful kiss Ay's goggles duo grin

1 Like

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by dawnomike(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
12 years down the line... Pretty cool
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by nanakgh(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol relax, people. This particular woman was quite light skinned before the money. Money has just upgraded everything (hair, lashes, skin etc.)

Also money has ensured she has filled out the bony cavities grin (good food, drink and medicine) hence the 'curves' people are attributing to plastic surgery smiley

All in all, money is effing good, meehn.

7 Likes

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by NobleAngell(f): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
I love that he came to her defense. Wait is it Bovi I see there? Omo money is good oooo.

1 Like

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Failure44: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
I knew AY was ugly but holy shit grin

3 Likes

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by uchetom(f): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
I no see knife na ogu I see.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Uncle leave people and face ur Wife or you now need Validation from people for aunty to still remain ur wife?!
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by messicruzzy: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omo I got triple my hustle to make good fortune
Money is indeed good

3 Likes

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
I know my hustle go surely pay 1day

1 Like

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Congratulations on your marriage.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Culturedboss1:
Uncle leave people and face ur Wife or you now need Validation from people for aunty to still remain ur wife?!

A nairalander I guess, they usually need validation on personal matters.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by mimer(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
See bovi dey do m.c ;
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:

grin grin grin grin
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Culturedboss1:

grin grin grin grin

They seriously do, even though the site owner is one of the most mysterious people on this site.

Practically no nairalander knows anything about him. The ones who are familiar with him, maintain a strong and determined silence.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:

They seriously do, even though the site owner is one of the most mysterious people on this site.

Practically no nairalander knows anything about him. The ones who are familiar with him, maintain a strong silence.
That's Why it's a Forum brov.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Culturedboss1:

That's Why it's a Forum brov.

hm, since 2005, that's weird.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:

hm, since 2005, that's weird.
Hey,Doesn't matter how Weird it's how Well and Nairaland is doing just that.
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Culturedboss1:

Hey,Doesn't matter how Weird it's how Well and Nairaland is doing just that.

ok then! smiley
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by tpiar: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anyway, @ topic,

did nobody say anything about the fact the beautiful wedding dress is multi coloured?
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by mytime24(f): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Money good oooo
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by PropertyBuying(f): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2020
tpiar:

Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by purples25(f): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2020
They should leave her alone jor
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Buharidgeneral: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2020
This AY binocular class no be here oo.

Is he shy or what?
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
She's "whiter" now
Re: AY Shares Old Photo Of Wife, Mabel As He Counters Allegation Of Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:
She's "whiter" now
Buharidgeneral:
This AY binocular class no be here oo.

Is he shy or what?
PropertyBuying:
[/quote][quote author=mytime24 post=88452653]Money good oooo

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding Photos / OMG! Cynthia Morgan And Burna Boy Caught Making Love! (see Photo) / Oprah Winfrey Calls Kim Kardashian A Fraudulent And Selfish Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.