Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

LOCKDOWN; My Morning Routine To Keep My Sanity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LOCKDOWN; My Morning Routine To Keep My Sanity (193 Views)

I Can't Find My Morning Erections!! / My Morning Erection Is Back! / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOCKDOWN; My Morning Routine To Keep My Sanity by Luxurydriverng: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
The lockdown has not only affected me financially but also psychologically and mentally. Sometimes the day just seems so sad empty especially in the early hours of the day.

I'm so used to waking up and hitting the road as a driver, I never thought a time would come where I would prefere to be out in the sun hustling rather than stay indoors on the comfort of my bed.

I have been following a simple routine to brighten up my morning. I made a vlog on it. Link below

Summary,

1. Thank God for life

2. Drink lots of water

3. Warm my car's engine

4. Exercise

5. Meditate ( this is my best and am so enthusiastic about it )

6. Spend longer time than normal in the shower.

7. Have great breakfast and spend quality time with family.

I feel I'll as well miss this relaxation when I hit the roads again.

How are you guys dealing with the lockdown a d how do you make your mornings feel eventful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gth1k5hHBGM
Re: LOCKDOWN; My Morning Routine To Keep My Sanity by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well done boy! But add Bible Reading!

It's Great!

1 Like

Re: LOCKDOWN; My Morning Routine To Keep My Sanity by tpiar: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
The video in this instance, is ok by itself without your added "explanation", particularly the part about warming your car's engine.

Just saying, don't use me/others to build your social credit please.

Nice thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Day To You All Nairalanders / Akwa Ibom Discharged 6 Covid-19 Patient's / WASH AND REUSE FACE MASK IS AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.