Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt (2369 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am so inspired by this act/art of bravery..

Today I Went To a Bank in Port Harcourt (GTBank) Wanted to go inside the Bank, When I Got There, Alot of People were Outside, About 50 Persons Were Standing And Stranded in the Sun on Long Queue, I Joined Suit and stood on the hot sun for 30mins before the Security Man Told us to step out of the sun, and Enter into the Bank corridor, even so everyone was Jam-packed at the Corridor of the Bank, no Social distancing, Standing at the Corridor Close to 1hr no Movement, instead People (Citizens) were outside making funs and Jokes while the Bank is scheduled to close by 1:00pm and it was already 12:12pm, They Didn't even think of the Wasted effort it'll be To go back home empty after standing on the hot sun.

People inside the Bank were coming out while those of us outside isn't going in, The Security Man at the Door left the scene and everywhere was filled with people and no one is going inside, As I stood there I watch this Thing go on for a while, I saw how A Youth who was at the front was Quarreling with an Elderly man who just came and wanted to enter inside,this Particular youth shout and shout and shout I was just watching him from a distance, (The elderly man stepped aside and stood with everyone).

Pause & Listen: What that youth Demonstrated was exactly what 90% of Youths of this country are doing today, they know their Oppressors (Gtbank) but can't confront them to open the Door but will be quick to attack his fellow poor citizen(the Elderly Man).

So as I Stood far and watch this scene go on, I Immidiately rushed down to the front and told the people standing on the Bank's door what to do. (I told a Youth beside me, since no one is going inside this bank and people are coming out & the securities don't want to let nobody in for no reason, if this door opens again enter inside there and stay at the door, it won't close over here and no one will come out from inside the bank either) he agreed.

Fear Won't Get Us Freedom: He Entered inside as I told him, the door refused to close from here and refuse to open from inside either, I told him to remain there, people inside the bank were trying to come out but Stranded inside as we are stranded outside too, the securities now notice what was going on, they rushed down the door and told the Guy to Go out from the door so that people can pass, I told him not to come out.. but out of fear he Immidiately jump out..

I Then Await another person to come out from the bank so I can go and stay at the door as I instructed that Guy, One Man came out , I immediately Entered the Door and guess what I did, I Didn't Stand, I Sat Down at the door.. I Sat there for 5mins and People inside the Bank were Stranded to come out, the securities and bankers noticed, they all came to the door & were now begging me to stand up, I said No, I Explain to them how they suppress people because no one can speak, I stayed on that door for 5mins that the chief Security Officer himself have to come to see this Guy who is causing this Holdup.

When he met me i told him I can only stand up from here if this door will open let me & Everyone go inside if not I will seat here and no one is Coming out and no one is going inside Either.. so he plead with me to stand up which I later agreed and stood up, he then went inside one more time and came out and now open the door for me & everyone to go Inside the bank.

Finally everyone who were Stranded outside went inside, reaching inside bank, there was no crowd as they claimed as an excuse to keep us outside on the hot sun.

What I Demonstrated Today is exactly what is going on in Nigeria.

1.The First Youth Taught me that: Our youths don't fight their main oppressors, they rather fight their fellow innocent Citizen (poor Elderly Man).

2. The second Youth: He took a Bold step by standing on the door as I told him but he was afraid when the Oppressor came he Immidiately obey like some DSS,Police, Army (Gtbank Security) etc Obey their bosses to suffer innocent people without good sense of Judgement, he Immidiately leave the door without getting what he wanted, the Oppressor (Gtbank Security) went back inside and seat down while we remain outside.

3. When I Came, I notice that standing on that door is Normal, I have to sat at the door to stop going in and coming out, him (the Oppressor) was now begging me to stand and they will open the doors to enable free movement for everyone .

So Ladies & Gentleman You Have to Activate Boldness in This Struggle for Freedom of Ordinary citizen from the Oppressors, stop fighting your fellow citizen and face the real Enemy (Oppressors), so we can Get the Problem Solved and Free Everybody Like I Demonstrated Today in that Bank, But if you are Afraid,Trust me they Will Prey on your Fears.

I Learnt That From Omoyele Sowore.

Stand Up for Your Right.

Whenever you see injustice Confront it.

Revolution Begins inside you first Before you take it to the Street.

Smart Israel
My Experience 14-April-2020
Lalasticala Mynd44

https://m./504922510048981?view=permalink&id=684481728759724

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Whiteangel1234: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
So....? Make we fry egg ?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Garrieveryday: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one there after I had taken time and read through it. Only if our youth can develop this kind spirit of fighting their oppressors.

Lalasticlala, kudos to this guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by princemillla(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
U did well my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nothing is there. So, you didn't see any meaningful words to hold from all he said angry

Whiteangel1234:

Garrieveryday:
So? Next
Dumbass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Get inspired too just like me..

princemillla:
U did well my brother
not me, I copied it from a Facebook post..
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by ijaw1stson: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
You see powerful write-ups like this will never get to front page as snake no dey the post...

Thanks bro.... So many lessons from this post..

But in the end, until we rise up, they will keep playing us like chess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
You did Wonderfully well my brother. I salute your courage. Gonna try this anytime it's warranted.
#OurMumuMustDo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by sylvestersamuel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
ok �
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Garrieveryday: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
Nothing is there. So, you didn't see any meaningful words to hold from all he said angry

Un

Make I no lie, I didn't read it but you can check my modified post now.

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by princemillla(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Get inspired too just like me..

not me, I copied it from a Facebook post..

U still do well by sharing it. I learnt from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by tysontim(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
The only moral lesson

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE.... FUCKING DO IT YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
The only moral lesson

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE.... F.CKING DO IT YOURSELF
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Alhaji Lalasticlala, your attention is seriously needed. Not only snake post deserves FP. ImmaculateJOE has got some words for the youths

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by LivingSage: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was also emotional in my reaction. Apologies
Garrieveryday:

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by mascot87(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
No be all CSO dey normal o. Some na agent of death. I love that bravery though

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by RuddyFusion(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thumb UP

1 Like

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Makavelli25: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow,nice write up We the youth must stand up and fight We must fight our opressors It is time Time to fighT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by LikeAking: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
I am so inspired by this act/art of bravery..

https://m./504922510048981?view=permalink&id=684481728759724

It's all about parenting, majority of Nigerian parents bring up their children like in fear,weakness and dumbness. What do you expect, a goat can never give birth to even a dog.Even in this generation most adults still bring up their kids in absolute fear,weakness and dumbness like the ancient school parents.

The average Nigerian parent love to control their children, so they bring them up with a slave mentality, with manupulative strategies like floging,beating, torture and treats.Majority of us where not brought to be bold and strong.That's the main reason for all the problems in the country,that's the cause of all the poverty in the country.

Always remember this,only the weak are poor, unhappy, suffer etc.We can undo the mistakes of our ignorant parents by bringing up our children to be bold,strong, and also fight for their rights.

"We no get mind", that's the reason why countless numbers of young man are ready to be adopted by cultisim, so they can breastfeed from her bossom of ruggedity, and become real mens.

Permit me to quote governor El-Rufia's wife: "My belief is respect every body,but don't don't take shit from anybody". We should all adobt her belief system if we want greatness.

We ca see the difference between the mentality of the rich a poor from her belief system.

No matter how you discipline a child always leave the ruggedity in him/her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by foolbuster: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
This right here sums up our problems. It is the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by KNOWMORE56: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
How I wish tomorrow morning everyone will have this courage and permanently clear all these oppressors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
LikeAking:

It's all about parenting, majority of Nigerian parents bring up their children like in fear,weakness and dumbness. What do you expect, a goat can never give birth to even a dog.Even in this generation most adults still bring up their kids in absolute fear,weakness and dumbness like the ancient school parents.

The average Nigerian parent love to control their children, so they bring them up with a slave mentality, with manupulative strategies like floging,beating, torture and treats.Majority of us where not brought to be bold and strong.That's the main reason for all the problems in the country,that's the cause of all the poverty in the country.

Always remember this,only the weak are poor, unhappy, suffer etc.We can undo the mistakes of our ignorant parents by bringing up our children to be bold,strong, and also fight for their rights.

"We no get mind", that's the reason why countless numbers of young man are ready to be adopted by cultisim, so they can breastfeed from her bossom of ruggedity, and become real mens.

Permit me to quote governor El-Rufia's wife: "My belief is respect every body,but don't don't take shit from anybody". We should all adobt her belief system if we want greatness.

We ca see the difference between the mentality of the rich a poor from her belief system.

No matter how you discipline a child always leave the ruggedity in him/her.

Wow..!
Just LikeAking you've spoken Wisdom..
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:

I like you
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by seanwilliam(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
What I learn here is
FIGHT for your survival first
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Garrieveryday: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I like you
Lol. Thank you.
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by illicit(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
comrado
Re: See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt by Highesschief1: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hope you are in the banking hall to actually make a transaction that needs you to visit the bank? if not, you are one of the problems.
I saw a young girl today shouting and insulting the bank's security and everyone working there, one of the marketers asked what the problem was and she said she wanted to withdraw 15k, he asked her to use the ATM she responded that she does not have an ATM card, he then asked if she has any of the e-channel on her handset so that she can make transfer and receive cash from him? she said no, the Banker now address the crowed that were listening to his conversation with the young lady saying "this is the reason why elderly people and those that have genuine need for our services are facing challenges because people like this that have refused to upgrade and at times like this they will blame everyone but themselves".
While I get the msg in you story, 70% of the people gathered at the bank don't need to be there, we create certain problems and look for who to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Video:3d Interior Bedroom Design / Starting A Bread Bakery Business / How To Make Money On PIONEER-NEWS INCOME PROGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.