Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! (1374 Views)

UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari / Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by zankutv: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by zankutv: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
cry cry

Nigeria my country!!!
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by ijaw1stson: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
There is hunger in the land. What will hit these our wicked politicians is close by and they won't see it coming
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Skyfornia(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Like seriously?..e don reach like that??
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Ayax: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hunger is something you cant control, rather the reverse is the case. Government should just try and reach out to people that really need help
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Throwback: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine the concentration of corona virus that would have engulfed the remainder loaves in the vehicle?

I think people need to be this hungry in the country to have the change from the kind of politicians and parties that greedily occupy our political space.

Hunger may cause the revolution that will make PDP and APC politicians, cronies and apologists deny their own names and even the wealth they have criminally amassed.

That day must surely come if Nigeria is to progress.
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by ican2020: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Attacking private individuals and stealing there stuff is criminal.

You stupidly voted for the leaders of today, so, force them to take careful of you.

Oh, I forgot, they already settled you before the last election, you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Decibel: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
He can sue FG and Police
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
We are watching all these happenings and taking records of each.
Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
We are watching all these happenings and taking records of each.
Imaginary igr ...the time done reach ooh

1 Like

Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by SciLab: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2020
I can see hungry mufutau abikurudeen aka Covidodo stuffing bread under his armpit and going for another one. grin

Hunger wan kill my guy. grin

1 Like

Re: A Private Bread Delivery Bus Hijacked By Desperately Hungry Lagosians! by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Throwback:
Imagine the concentration of corona virus that would have engulfed the remainder loaves in the vehicle?

I think people need to be this hungry in the country to have the change from the kind of politicians and parties that greedily occupy our political space.

Hunger may cause the revolution that will make PDP and APC politicians, cronies and apologists deny their own names and even the wealth they have criminally amassed.

That day must surely come if Nigeria is to progress.
But how will dat day com with zombies still around like you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records 91 New Cases Of COVID-19, Death Toll Rises To 40 / Tinubu Should Have Stood Up To Greet Ooni - Odumakin / See The New Youth Party Gaining Grounds Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.