Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients (21569 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good news.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Vivikema: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
johnmattew:
u think coronavirus is a death sentence??....bout 200 thousand people from china,Germany and Spain have recovered from it so far

Most of them are only limited to watch our local news......I'm so tired of replying such people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by ZenithSaint(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
All this discharge are media propaganda.

Why do you think this is propaganda. Are you one of those that believe the whole coro issue is a hoax

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tozic:
What's the vaccine?
Vaccines are taken to prevent, not cure.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lorazepam:
Lagos doing fine in terms of discharge rate
Please no need for extension of lockdown again after these two weeks.
We should rather be thinking of effective strategies to gradually reopen the economy and learning to live safely with this virus, while minimising new infections and deaths to the barest minimum.
Exactly, we must think of new measures after these two weeks. Perhaps maintaining social distancing, compulsory masks, etc. We can also research more with the help of native doctors(not witch doctors)on the use of our local herbs and natural plants for fast recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vivikema:

Most of them are only limited to watch our local news......I'm so tired of replying such people
l tire o, about 70,000 people have recovered in Germany as we speak. lt seems many Nigerians are limited to just Nigerian news and don't care about events the world over.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by kingmalachi: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is Nigeria recovering? There are not at all. The truth here is that due to low rate of testing mission it seems like we are recovering. A lot of Nigerians has this virus. But I pray that the prophecy of Bill gates wife never come to pass
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Jabioro: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tozic:
What's the vaccine?
Dem no go tell you,Dem go take you make money..make US transferred their patient come here now ..
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by kingmalachi: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
very real
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by skedman(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
Davido's chioma should be among them by now oo
I am sorry for derailing from the topic but it won't be fair if I don't mention
Please how many guys usually comment on your beauty because you are a bomb ,beautiful ,sweet to be with because of the gorgeous smile and friendly nature you will be .Your husband will definitely love you in the first instance

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jabioro:
Dem no go tell you,Dem go take you make money..make US transferred their patient come here now ..
Recovery is normal the world over, even plenty people for U.S dey recover too, nor be only Naija.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Valmekyz: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
is not funny on my side at all. 2147197724.
UBA
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by kisscivic(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very good. But the better news is when we start seeing lesser people being confirmed everyday in lagos
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by fabienjoe: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:

It has exposed so many inadequacies in religion, science/ technology and humanity.

It only exposed inadequacies in ABUSE of religion. Christ came primarily for salvation, not miracles. The miracles only happened to further this salvation objective. He never advertised miracles. On the contrary, he admonished the recipients of the miracles to tell no one. He never collected tithe from anyone..His religion was pure and honest and cannot be demystified by this corona debacle.

Corona has not also demystified science. No cure, yes. But people are being managed with scientific knowledge and there has been some form of success. Preventive advice are based on science and are proving successful as the spread is being managed. Science may still overcome this one with vaccines and/or effective medications.

The biggest losers are the designer suit wearing, tithe seeking false miracle merchants that have been fleecing gullible Nigerians. But I'm not holding my breath..They would still claim their prayers was all it took for those that survived to have done so..and the scam would certainly continue on the other side of this pandemic..
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Gabbriell: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
I wonder what’s healing them when there’s no vaccine yet

The treatment they are talking about and vaccine are not thesame thing.

On the other hand..u might want to consider summarizing your name.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by emerged01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
aaking:
Good development . Lagos state Gov't is using local harb to cure coronary one nine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagos state is using something,it can be local herbs ogrin
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
9pm now, we will hear 12confirmed cases in Lagos again, I Don tire for these news
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Sluacoast(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Nigeria health team in Lagos need to teach the world the remedy they are using......I have been wondering if it is the same corona virus in Nigeria same with the one in U.k, Italy, etc
Lol, it's not only you o. The funny part is that I'm still yet to see any negative person that has been tested positive before but later tested again to be positive.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by bluefilm: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
That means fifty is coming in by 9:00pm today?!
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by fabienjoe: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
kingmalachi:
Is Nigeria recovering? There are not at all. The truth here is that due to low rate of testing mission it seems like we are recovering. A lot of Nigerians has this virus. But I pray that the prophecy of Bill gates wife never come to pass

'Nigeria is not texting enough.' I agree. But have you noticed unusually high death rates in any part of Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sluacoast:

Lol, it's not only you o. The funny part is that I'm still yet to see any negative person that has been tested positive before but later tested again to be positive.
Reinfections hardly occur, because your immune system would have learnt how to deal with it immediately the second time. However there have been some rare cases of reinfections though.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
fabienjoe:

It only exposed inadequacies in ABUSE of religion. Christ came primarily for salvation, not miracles. The miracles only happened to further this salvation objective. He never advertised miracles. On the contrary, he admonished the recipients of the miracles to tell no one. He never collected tithe from anyone..His religion was pure and honest and cannot be demystified by this corona debacle.

Corona has not also demystified science. No cure, yes. But people are being managed with scientific knowledge and there has been some form of success. Preventive advice are based on science and are proving successful as the spread is being managed. Science may still overcome this one with vaccines and/or effective medications.

The biggest losers are the designer suit wearing, tithe seeking false miracle merchants that have been fleecing gullible Nigerians. But I'm not holding my breath..They would still claim their prayers was all it took for those that survived to have done so..and the scam would certainly continue on the other side of this pandemic..
Well said bro, christianity as we know it has very little to do with jesus. The religion of jesus was a simple reformed Judaism if you look closely into the gospel accounts.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Karemarealty288(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2020

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by blowjohn(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lorazepam:

Keep waiting for 20k that will never arrive grin you're on your own

grin cheesy cheesy grin
I dont need it. If possible let them come around I will dash them more money and food
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by rabazamba: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
StarUp:
Whoever sold kunu as handsanitizer to my grandmother at the rate of #1,200 your days are numbered!!!
Mo Ku oooo grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by MythAngel: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
The way Lagos is discharging is worrisome ... It discharges more people on a short while compared to other countries ... Am beginning to think that something is not right here...
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Jostoman: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
philip0906:

Since the thread is not about people dying, then it must be "malaria". Had the thread been about people dying in these numbers, you would have been glad, so you would wail uncontrollably.
am ashamed of you sir
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Jostoman: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Discharge today, Discover tomorrow
that is their tactics
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Jostoman: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sanwo olu has really learn a lot of Yahoo Yahoo from buhari and Lair Muhammed.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by TheAlchemist: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Romanoff:

When China was discharging their patients, Una no talk this one o.

The person wey make the pencil na him get the eraser so China we understand, but naija case be like America wonder.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tozic:
What's the vaccine?
They never had the virus in the first place, one woman claims on facebook that even though she didn't have the virus they still held her there for some days.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Audio discharge. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Multiple Sex Partners Among Women Increases Risk Of Cervical Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.