Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients (21568 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by lagdmark(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
kingmalachi:
Is Nigeria recovering? There are not at all. The truth here is that due to low rate of testing mission it seems like we are recovering. A lot of Nigerians has this virus. But I pray that the prophecy of Bill gates wife never come to pass
Which prophecy again? so you mean a lot of Nigerians have the virus ane still go about their normal businesses without showing any symptoms . In other countries the virus has 2-14days incubation period.
Nigerians must be super human according to you.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by aaking(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
emerged01:

Lagos state is using something,it can be local herbs ogrin

Oboy the 'herb' spelling track my brain grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by knowhowk: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Corona virus in Nigeria is a big lie.. I tell u.. Except for people Based abroad dt just came home
. So people based Abroad that just came home could not have transmitted it to people in Nigeria ,who told you that the Virus Originated frrom Nigeria Initially .You are Funny .
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Donlanray: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
obicoolnino:
So glad the number is dropping with the number of recovered patients.
Nothing is dropping oo. The figure keeps increasing.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by PHAYOL81: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
ebonytarki:
I don't understand this everyday release of patients. Does it look that easy?
If it's that easy then they should free the lockdown a bit

But you'll understand or believe it could be that easy if it were record of another death? How are some people like this? Are you sad some people are recovering or what?
Even in Europe/America, they are having good numbers of discharge. It isn't like majority who contracted the virus die. Infact. the worst percentage is in America with just six percent of all the positive cases dead. So, how's this now hurting you?
Let's agree we haven't been testing enough and there might be some carriers among us who are not showing symptoms but the fact that we have been quite doing fine without bodies lying around should be commended not sneered at or doubted.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by sunsplash99(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na governor dey announce discharged cases while the commissioner for health Na death cases he dey announce.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Nerdg: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tozic:
What's the vaccine?
First ask yourself what's vaccine.

No vaccine for malaria, yet you've recovered from malaria before. What vaccine was used?

Google it, till today there's no vaccine for malaria
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by emmaodet: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:
Expect them to announce 25 more people this night have been admitted for corona again

If you bliv this corona shit in Nigeria except for people dt just came in from abroad, then u r a togolese, not Nigerian. Trust mi

I still stand on my ground, no Nigerian has corona virus, except for others that came in from abroad.

But I know God will deal with buhari d way buhari is treating us... God Wil deal will him in Jesus, Allah and Ogun name.

Amen, amin, ase

We will be hungry and at the same time, we will be securing our neighborhood from thieves.

God will Deal with buhari.......

Coupled with the fact that they are even receiving billions in donations, the guys at the receiving end won't allow it go
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Lawrencestix(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
StarUp:
Whoever sold kunu as handsanitizer to my grandmother at the rate of #1,200 your days are numbered!!!
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by fm001(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol 8 more Malaria Patients discharged after completing their Clartem plus Paracetamol dosages.. grin cheesy

No be my handwriting ooo tongue

loool...Na so

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by rollandben(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sorry o, is there any vaccine for covi19? if answer us No, what are they giving the positives ones that suddenly proof them negative that united states of America and other advanced country havent known about. the way Nigeria covid 19 patents are been discharged is wonderful.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Daejoyoung: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
rollandben:
Sorry o, is there any vaccine for covi19? if answer us No, what are they giving the positives ones that suddenly proof them negative that united states of America and other advanced country havent known about. the way Nigeria covid 19 patents are been discharged is wonderful.
United states and advanced countries also have many recoveries. The recovery rate is high all over the world.
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by Lamanii22(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
skedman:

I am sorry for derailing from the topic but it won't be fair if I don't mention
Please how many guys usually comment on your beauty because you are a bomb ,beautiful ,sweet to be with because of the gorgeous smile and friendly nature you will be .Your husband will definitely love you in the first instance

Omg!!! All of these compliments for me alone? Thank you so much... I really appreciate you Hun... You're so amazing too...
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2020
StarUp:
Whoever sold kunu as handsanitizer to my grandmother at the rate of #1,200 your days are numbered!!!
grin cool
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by chocboi78(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Only lagos dy discharge..nd na mostly females
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by MackDams(m): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Catch up on my free DIY Canva lesson to help improve the visual content and visibility of your start-up brand.

Hurry up now!
Class commences soon

Click the link below to join whatsapp group now!

https:///H6Zbaa8tOT88zardusolBu

Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by agborodun: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
I pray that very soon,there shall be no one left undischarged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKjjMsl07-Q
Re: Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients by stanley001(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike June 15 Amid COVID-19 / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.