Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54653 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:

Its obvious you don't know anything, Google is ur friend, yes its true I am an Aba man living and doing genuine business in PH, but the truth is that we are creating more enemies to ourselves rather than building relationship and cohesion with our Neigbours.....u said u detest Rivers people the way the world detest the Igbo race as a result of our mischievous traits, we earlier we begins to have sober reflections the better for our entire well being.....

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Igbo must be so sweet for you to deny your tribe because it is not worth been proud of to claim igbo.

Igbo Amaka...Igbo Amaka aaa

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
nanauju:

Pls the guy is an imposter, just another moniker created to look and talk as though he's igbo. Go through his posts and you'd see.

Thank you for drawing my attention.

You can modify or clear your post as I will adjust mine.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by HopeAtHand: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
nanauju:

Who's this modafucking imposter shocked
On a good day, I don't give ur inferiority complex type any of my attention, I just let you wallow in ur foolishness. But not today, u deserve to be dragged into ur mess of stupidity.
Who cursed u? u better go about building your invisible relationships and leave the igbo man out of ur mess. Mumuu

Wannabe igbo man... If everyone is trying to be like an igbo man, then they're definitely doing something right

You're not cut out for this. Mehn that guy pissed you off real bad.

But most of the things, infact almost all he said weren't totally incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Chuky7(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
wike and pointing fingers no be today
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProudDick:
Mrvitalis.
Fake story that has been bursted
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by nanauju(f): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

You're not cut out for this. Mehn that guy pissed you off real bad.

But most of the things, infact almost all he said weren't totally incorrect.

You both can go fvck yourselves
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Cindy95(f): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHAI... THE ONLY GOVENOR THAT OPENS HIS MOUTH TO TALK WITHOUT EVEN HAVING A RETHINK OF WHAT HE IS SAYING...
GUESS AFTER ATTACKING FEDERAL FOR NOT GIVING HIM 10BILLION NAIRA, HE'VE DECIDED TO DESCEND ON ANAMBRA STATE..
FACT CHECK: 80% OF THE YOUNG GUYS IN RIVERS ARE DAMN CRIMINALS, RIVERS IS THE STATE WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF LAZY AND CORRUPT YOUTH, ESPECIALLY THE GUYS...
ANAMBRA GUY WILL TRAVEL FOR ALMOST FOUR HOURS JUST TO ROB RIVERS STATE, AS PER SAY RIVERS GET MONEY NI?
WIKE I DEY HAIL YOUOOOO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ProudDick: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
mrvitalis:

Fake story that has been bursted
Bursted by who? Lol.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Someone that has useless the future of the youth is pointing fingers.
Alaekwe magbukwa gi.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProudDick:

Bursted by who? Lol.
Read so u won't be embarrassing your self
https://www.nairaland.com/5794067/read-wike-full-report-criminals
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by shekauvsbuhari: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Graysons:
Excuse me are Igbo people not criminals?
how dare you open that your smelling mouth to talk about ogu/ bolo when igbo men are notorious drug dealers?

or have you forgotten Ozubulu Massacre grin grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/drug-war-spills-anambra-church-35-killed-scores-injured/amp/
Monkey crawls out of cage to seek attention.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by B2mario(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:

I guess its people of ur type of mentality that have made the Igbo land to remain perpetually cursed, we usually fail to understand that our geographical location has it very difficult to survive alone without making economic tie with the rest of south southern region.... If ego and pride did not kill us then nothing will kill us....you don't like Yorubas we see them as enemy, we don't like Hausa funani we see them as oppressors and enemies, we don't like rivers people we still see them as enemies, who do we actually in good relationship with? The rest of world hate us bcus we are mischievous.... Goosh how did I end up wit himh these set of people (Igbo's)
bia this imposter, kee side Aba I shi? You are posting rubbish here.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Freshmaxi: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Nonsense....ikwerre boys get handwork Lazy people with different cult group... Waiting they sabi Then go sale land to Igbo's chop the money under one month.. Nest oil wan even buy all the pH. Nonsense....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
When Igbos queue behind a mentally unstable person like Wike and worship him, this is the result. Unlimited insults. First, it was Dokubo threatening Igbos and Ohaneze begged. Next, it was Ubima youths threatening Igbos over what Peter Obi said.

Igbos have become too cheap and that is why everyone is just using Igbos to play betting. Just look at how Wike rubbished Anambra. A whole Anambra the home of Billionaires (but the Governor was begging for money to fight Coronavirus).

For those Igbos quoting me to throw insults, please direct your insults to Wike, not me. I know you cowards dare not insult Wike.

The truth will set you free. But first it would piss you off.

Stop your senseless division, as if Wike himself is not an Igboman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by catherine1998: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
It hurts to hear this but he might be correct in a way, bcuz this our Anambra brothers only few makes money genuinely about 90% of them are has a lot of questionable character, so the man may be right you dont know the information he has, most of this Anambra guys thinks that being smart is being a criminal.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Melezenawii: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nawao
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Melezenawii: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Igbo must be so sweet for you to deny your tribe because it is not worth been proud of to claim igbo.

Igbo Amaka...Igbo Amaka aaa
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Melezenawii: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abaman001:
What the Governor said is nothing but an open truth, my people can do anything for money
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by nextdoor84(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kinematics:

You mean ibo boys going back to their slum?

You are very daft! I wonder where you from really! Useless Truckpusher!!
You are obviously not from Rivers state.
I pray your hate for other people; especially Igbos dont consume you prematurely.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Kinematics: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
nextdoor84:

You are very daft! I wonder where you from really! Useless Truckpusher!!
You are obviously not from Rivers state.
I pray your hate for other people; especially Igbos dont consume you prematurely.

Was that a lie?
How many non ibo person do you see go to iboland to flex?
How many?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by InternalAuditor: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Was that a lie?
How many non ibo person do you see go to iboland to flex?
How many?
[/s]

How many non river people have you seen go to rivers state with its slums, shanties and insecurity to flex? How many of them?
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
LivingSage:
Mumu cheesy
I told you amount? undecided
Aunty wey mumu! cheesy

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by LivingSage: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Get lost niggarrr
TroubleMaker47:

Aunty wey mumu! cheesy
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by LivingSage: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Omenkata:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
[/s]

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ThatFairGuy: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Isinweke:

You and your father are bastards
Lalasticlala seun OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by ThatFairGuy: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Isinweke:

You're a bastard
Don't quote me again
Lalasticlala seun you
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.