Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra (54650 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike:criminals Terrorising Rivers From Anambra And Sends Some Ebonyi Ppl Home / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Coldie(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
lacasera14:
Oga both cases will have you guys losing your investments that's the bottomline. The struggle for secession inevitably ends in war in most cases war is the only passport for it.
Who is struggling for secession. I dae my own u use your own hand declare say I want break up.

Abi na u want force us to break?

Them tell u say all of we guys want make Nigeria break?
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Kuginzi: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020
jrjfjfj:
I can see that you are pained grin grin grin,Sorry o.Ordinary that toutish WIKE disgraced Anambra grin grin.Eebos Don suffer ,I feel for u guys ,Wike has called you people thieves.

Kanu, Pigs and idiots.

Uwazuruike, most foolish in the world.

Reno, beggars. cheesy grin
Abeg, na Kanu own funny pass. Why Kanu call them Pigs and Idiots?
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Xisnin(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Area4Area:
You can see that ogbono is Igbo, they only gave the Yoruba name too, fact is that the soup is hydraulic like ewedu so why always crying over ewedu when you have your equivalent?
It is a shame that Ipob has infested the English language too.
Hydraulic doesn't mean what you think.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by HopeAtHand: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2020
pazienza:

And has the Ikwerre occupied any of those positions you mentioned in the past or present?
Bomb dey your head. You don't need Igbo for anything yet you cursed beings can't even invent a language of your own. It's a corrupted version of Igbo language that you are using. Without Igbo language, you have no language, no name(Ikwerre is still an Igbo word) no culture, nothing. Your shameless Bini ancestors having been banished from Bini for whatever sacrilege they committed threw away your Bini language and borrowed Igbo culture. You owe everything about who you are, ( even the name "Ikwerre" ) to Igbo language.
Name one Ikwere man of international repute. What have you ever achieved in your entire miserable pathetic existence? Name one good thing Ikwerre is good for? Business? Nope! Education? Nope, Sportsmen and Women? Nope! Nothing. You are the Hausa Fulanis of Rivers state, feeding fat on oil resources of minorities in the State when you could afford to be fair, and in your folly, you go about telling them to their faces that they can't do anything, how stupid can you lots be?
What do I expect from a people who lost their Bini language without any force from Igbos.
You will forever live under Igbo shadow as far as you refuse to return to your Bini language and stop using the mutilated version of Igbo language you call Ikwerre language, are you not ashamed of yourselves, even small groups like Ogoni have a language of their own.
Don't worry. in the fullness of time , Ijaws will finish you off, your days are numbered, continue burning all bridges.

Ndi wuru awu na aga ije!

Any ethnic group with it's population running into tens of millions should achieve alot especially after being a major stakeholder in the country from the onset.

But whatever achievements Igbos have made remains their business. We are not interested. What we are interested in is not having any form of brotherhood with you. Yes, We will speak the mutilated Igbo as we want. Infact We will further mutilate it and will continue to renounce Igbos and Igboland and whatever they stand for. If you want to die, die.

You are the ones that carried yourselves to Rivers, nobody invited you. You are now interested in Ogoni and Ijaw and Rivers internal politics. Keep pushing your luck.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by InternalAuditor: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
HopeAtHand:

Any ethnic group with it's population running into tens of millions should achieve alot especially after being a major stakeholder in the country from the onset.

But whatever achievements Igbos have made remains their business. We are not interested. What we are interested in is not having any form of brotherhood with you. Yes, We will speak the mutilated Igbo as we want. Infact We will further mutilate it and will continue to renounce Igbos and Igboland and whatever they stand for. If you want to die, die.

You are the ones that carried yourselves to Rivers, nobody invited you. You are now interested in Ogoni and Ijaw and Rivers internal politics. Keep pushing your luck.
[/s]

Hahahaha

See this ikwerre peasant that doesn't even have a say in Rivers state. Igbos have more say in Rivers state than you miscreants.

And yes, Rivers state is 70% igbo state, if you want to die, die. Even your grand parents name is Nwokoma. Can you change that,? Igbo man cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by pazienza(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

The Joke is on you. Mbaise clan of the Igbo alone has more people of international repute than entire Ikwerreland. You should hide your head in shame.
Mutilate as much as you want, it only proves how braindead you are, when as a group you can't create an original language of your own, but have to rely on the language of a people you don't want to have anything to do with, how much pathetic and hapless can you lots be.

Ndiigbo have denounced you, and it would soon be made official, your people that are crawling all over Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and other Igbo organizations will all be expelled, so that they can all return home and sort their problems out with your ilks.

In case you have forgotten, Egbema,Asa and Ndoki remains Igbo and they are still in Rivers state, they also share boundaries with Ogonis. Do yes, Igbos are still stake holders in Rivers, maybe not major stakeholders, but still stakeholders nevertheless.

12 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by InternalAuditor: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Rivers state is an igbo state, don't waste your time on hopeathand(Nwokoma). Let him go and die cheesy

pazienza:

And has the Ikwerre occupied any of those positions you mentioned in the past or present?
Bomb dey your head. You don't need Igbo for anything yet you cursed beings can't even invent a language of your own. It's a corrupted version of Igbo language that you are using. Without Igbo language, you have no language, no name(Ikwerre is still an Igbo word) no culture, nothing. Your shameless Bini ancestors having been banished from Bini for whatever sacrilege they committed threw away your Bini language and borrowed Igbo culture. You owe everything about who you are, ( even the name "Ikwerre" ) to Igbo language.
Name one Ikwere man of international repute. What have you ever achieved in your entire miserable pathetic existence? Name one good thing Ikwerre is good for? Business? Nope! Education? Nope, Sportsmen and Women? Nope! Nothing. You are the Hausa Fulanis of Rivers state, feeding fat on oil resources of minorities in the State when you could afford to be fair, and in your folly, you go about telling them to their faces that they can't do anything, how stupid can you lots be?
What do I expect from a people who lost their Bini language without any force from Igbos.
You will forever live under Igbo shadow as far as you refuse to return to your Bini language and stop using the mutilated version of Igbo language you call Ikwerre language, are you not ashamed of yourselves, even small groups like Ogoni have a language of their own.
Don't worry. in the fullness of time , Ijaws will finish you off, your days are numbered, continue burning all bridges.

Ndi wuru awu na aga ije!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
HopeAtHand:

How can you write such against your benefactor.

Who taught you your job ethics??

Useless benefactor.

Very soon cultism will over run his state while he keeps talking trash...

Who in this country is not aware of the uselessness of Rivers youth.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by akan102: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2020
zeedof:
This guy always behave like is not going to leave that throne.....

How, what did he say that suggest what you said above?
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Area4Area: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Crixxx:

They gave the Yoruba name too? Which means yorobers prepare it too. Ewedu has no name in Igbo neither does gbegs
The other day I caught my Yoruba neighbor saying: oGBolo no dy sweet as I'm dy sweet for before before o..I laughed.. You can't deny you eat the soup weekly infact you love the under pot at least it's good looking, not prepared with broom sticks nor is it greeny like ewedu. Its even eaten across southern states... Have you finished your gbegiri soup?
Fact is this, you have your equivalent of the hydraulic soup you accuse others of, that's all that matters.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Octaves:
Rivers youths are mostly cultists and thugs

It is a known fact.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Abaman001(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
nanauju:
Lool rivers doesn't even share boundaries with anambra. When I say I detest rivers people ehnnn.

Its obvious you don't know anything, Google is ur friend, yes its true I am an Aba man living and doing genuine business in PH, but the truth is that we are creating more enemies to ourselves rather than building relationship and cohesion with our Neigbours.....u said u detest Rivers people the way the world detest the Igbo race as a result of our mischievous traits, we earlier we begins to have sober reflections the better for our entire well being.....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Wickedfacts: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Theboss100:
I am a Rivers man. This country is like this because of people like u. U people politicise everything in this country. My friend go and remove the log in ur eyes first

If you like, be an Ocean man, that is your business. You are a hypocritical tribalist and you are a disgrace to yourself and those who know you.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:

Its obvious you don't know anything, Google is ur friend, yes its true I am an Aba man living and doing genuine business in PH, but the truth is that we are creating more enemies to ourselves rather than building relationship and cohesion with our Neigbours.....u said u detest Rivers people the way the world detest the Igbo race as a result of our mischievous traits, we earlier we begins to have sober reflections the better for our entire well being.....

They are useless and no need for any stupid explanation.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by winningwinner(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Sirheny007:
Bloody liar!
Half of the youths in Rivers State are criminals and cultists

What's your problem? Where did he lie? Because he mentioned "Saint Anambra" or what? Mind you, he did not say the criminals are Anambra people, or from Anambra State, but that they have their hideouts in Anambra. Criminals can operate from anywhere... I did not see where he lied.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by realestate99: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Theboss100:
Sharrap my friend. What do a small boy like u kw. U think I am here because of u. I came here to put senses to senseless horrible creatures including u. Now get out
look @ this hopeless fool, you don't even have sense in the first place, useless man berating other tribes , happy when his tribe of sub humans are on rampage, but will start preaching when they are at the receiving end. Your hypocrisy has been shown to the world, useless chameleon. piss on your useless flat head.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Only in Nigeria you will hear one idiot claiming that the criminals terrorising his state comes from one particular state.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Sirheny007:
Bloody liar!
more than half bro infact 90% of Rivers population.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2020
jevic:
You better take full responsibility of your state and stop calling Anambra.
. Don't mind the IDIOT
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by horsepower102: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
pazienza:
Horsepower and co, hope you see Ikwerre people you want to pollute Igboland with. Wike and his drunk fellow Igboids in Rivers never waste time repeatedly in pointing at SE with their leprous fingers.
He knows fully well that Rivers state youths from Ikwerre, Ahoada, Etche, ONELGA, Abonemma and co are crawling with cultists armed with guns, but he would rather shift his blame to peaceful Anambra state.

Thank you for opening my eyes to the true colours if these people. You are doing God’s work here exposing these people for who they truly are.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
winningwinner:

What's your problem? Where did he lie? Because he mentioned "Saint Anambra" or what? Mind you, he did not say the criminals are Anambra people, or from Anambra State, but that they have their hideouts in Anambra. Criminals can operate from anywhere... I did not see where he lied.
The Fake News Was Fabricated By Our Enemies

Below is Wike full speech, he never mention Anambra in his speech

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by horsepower102: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

The Fake News Was Fabricated By Our Enemies

Below is Wike full speech, he never mention Anambra in his speech

You need to open a new thread to debunk this fake news immediately

Invited lalasticlala to put it on front page.

Lies travel faster than the truth.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Abaman001(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

They are useless and no need for any stupid explanation.

I guess its people of ur type of mentality that have made the Igbo land to remain perpetually cursed, we usually fail to understand that our geographical location has it very difficult to survive alone without making economic tie with the rest of south southern region.... If ego and pride did not kill us then nothing will kill us....you don't like Yorubas we see them as enemy, we don't like Hausa funani we see them as oppressors and enemies, we don't like rivers people we still see them as enemies, who do we actually in good relationship with? The rest of world hate us bcus we are mischievous.... Goosh how did I end up with these set of people (Igbo's)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:

I guess its people of ur type of mentality that have made the Igbo land to remain perpetually cursed, we usually fail to understand that our geographical location has it very difficult to survive alone without making economic tie with the rest of south southern region.... If ego and pride did not kill us then nothing will kill us....you don't like Yorubas we see them as enemy, we don't like Hausa funani we see them as oppressors and enemies, we don't like rivers people we still see them as enemies, who do we actually in good relationship with? The rest of world hate us bcus we are mischievous.... Goosh how did I end up with these set of people (Igbo's)

If you are proud of your tribe, you won't be chosing another man's tribe....

Shout Igbo Amaka coz your tribe is near Nothing to be proud of.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
horsepower102:

There is nothing to debunk. Let the news remain the way it is..
What nonsense.
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Anambralstson: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
horsepower102:

https://www.nairaland.com/5794067/read-wike-full-report-criminals#88461942

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Bagehot:
It's weird: in moments like this, even the most pro-PDP easterners agree Wike is a loose cannon, but as soon as he is not targeting them, he can do no wrong. My point? Always be objective about issues and individuals cos they can do a volte-face at any damn time, and embarrass you. Most importantly -don't waste your spittle on any Nigerian politician.
Well said..
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by TheJohnny(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2020
That's a wrong thing to say Mr analyst
Sirheny007:
Bloody liar!
Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by nanauju(f): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abaman001:

Who's this modafucking imposter shocked
On a good day, I don't give ur inferiority complex type any of my attention, I just let you wallow in ur foolishness. But not today, u deserve to be dragged into ur mess of stupidity.
Who cursed u? u better go about building your invisible relationships and leave the igbo man out of ur mess. Mumuu

Wannabe igbo man... If everyone is trying to be like an igbo man, then they're definitely doing something right

1 Like

Re: Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra by nanauju(f): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Abia is cursed not ndigbo.

Nobody is responsible for you people electing useless leaders..

Remain with una curse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.