Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President (745 Views)

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
From an April 14 campaign video:

BARACK OBAMA: Over the past weeks, we've seen plenty of examples of the kind of courage, kindness, and selflessness that we're going to need to get through one of the most difficult times in our history.

Michelle and I have been amazed at the incredible bravery of our medical professionals, who are putting their lives on the line to save others; the public servants and health officials battling this disease; the workers taking risks every day to keep our economy running; and everyone who's making their own sacrifice at home with their families, all for the greater good.

But if there's one thing we've learned as a country from moments of great crisis, it's that the spirit of looking out for one another can't be restricted to our homes, or our workplaces, or our neighborhoods, or our houses of worship. It also has to be reflected in our national government, the kind of leadership that's guided by knowledge and experience, honesty and humility, empathy and grace.

That kind of leadership doesn't just belong in our state capitals and mayor's offices — it belongs in the White House.

And that's why I'm so proud to endorse Joe Biden for president of the United States.

Source: https://americanindependent.com/barack-obama-endorses-joe-biden-2020-election-coronavirus-donald-trump-covid-19/

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by youngest85(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
And they will say Obama is the best American president
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by budaatum: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is lies like these that make me want to support anyone the anti-dems oppose. If you lie in little things, you'd most likely lie about the bigger things like trump does.

Where, op, did you get "Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President" from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by Garrieveryday: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Obama is everly satanic
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:
It is lies like these that make me want to support anyone the anti-dems oppose. If you lie in little things, you'd most likely lie about the bigger things like trump does.

Where, op, did you get "Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President" from?

Next time you want to ask a questionable question, make sure you use your initiative. Thank you...check it google...it is all over the newspapers. It seems you don't read.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/bidens-transgender-vp-claim-reeks-of-the-usual-desperate-pandering/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/joe-biden-running-mate-vice-president-could-be-transgender-former-senior-adviser-moe-vela-woman

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0Ok4NbRG/joe-bidens-former-senior-adviser-says-its-possible-promised-woman-running-mate-could-be-transgender

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0Ok4NbRG/joe-bidens-former-senior-adviser-says-its-possible-promised-woman-running-mate-could-be-transgender

Joe Biden could pick a transgender woman as his running mate, former aide says: 'Everything's possible'

Joe Biden could pick a transgender woman as his running mate, former aide says: 'Everything's possible'
Former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden could select a running mate who identifies as a woman, his former senior adviser Moe Vela speculated. Vela, the founder of the Vela Group, made the remarks while making an appearance on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:

Watch all Joe Biden's Campaign video...he publicly endorses
Gay
Lesbian
Transgender
Bisexual.

Infact, he has a new record of being the highest political personality currently who endorses all of the aforementioned publicly.

Very soon, we will see who his running mate will be.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by budaatum: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perhaps its you who should next time consider more credible sources. Anyone with an ounce of a brain would know Biden can not go for a transgender as his running mate, and what you posted was just one person's speculation. Clickbait, I'd call it.

olayiwola4u:

Next time you want to ask a questionable question, make sure you use your initiative. Thank you...check it google...it is all over the newspapers. It seems you don't read.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/bidens-transgender-vp-claim-reeks-of-the-usual-desperate-pandering/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/joe-biden-running-mate-vice-president-could-be-transgender-former-senior-adviser-moe-vela-woman

Former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden could select a running mate who identifies as a woman, his former senior adviser Moe Vela speculated. Vela, the founder of the Vela Group, made the remarks while making an appearance on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

1 Like

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by budaatum: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Watch all Joe Biden's Campaign video...he publicly endorses
Gay
Lesbian
Transgender
Bisexual.

Infact, he has a new record of being the highest political personality currently who endorses all of the aforementioned publicly.

Very soon, we will see who his running mate will be.
"Publicly endorses", lol. Love how that translates to "running mate" in your mind. Why not just say Biden himself is one of those you listed?
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Obama the satanic incarnate running his stuff from behind!!

this guy is a Major Reason the USA will collapse...

President Trump tenure is a Mercy Period for the USA.

Once Trump goes and any democrat takes over , The USA will be Grounded Physically and Spiritually..

1 Like

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:
Perhaps its you who should next time consider more credible sources. Anyone with an ounce of a brain would know Biden can not go for a transgender as his running mate, and what you posted was just one person's speculation. Clickbait, I'd call it.

Your little knowledge on SEO, search engine optimization, is affecting your take on this issue.

How can the world's number 1 search engine that penalizes billions of pages for different offences ranging from copyright issues to clickbaiting make clickbaiting sites rank in their algorithm.

Brother, I think you need to check yourself, it seems Lockdown is affecting your cerebrum.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by budaatum: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am just delighted that you are in no way sufficiently competent nor knowledgeable to know anything about my cerebrum. You've shown that by your thread here so everyone can see.

A search for Joe Biden running mate does not come up with the crap you posted, but I guess it would be too much to ask you to take CCNs advise to do your own research.

olayiwola4u:

Your little knowledge on SEO, search engine optimization, is affecting your take on this issue.

How can the world's number 1 search engine that penalizes billions of pages for different offences ranging from copyright issues to clickbaiting make clickbaiting sites rank in their algorithm.

Brother, I think you need to check yourself, it seems Lockdown is affecting your cerebrum.

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:
I am just delighted that you are in no way sufficiently competent nor knowledgeable to know anything about my cerebrum. You've shown that by your thread here so everyone can see.

A search for Joe Biden running mate does not come up with the crap you posted, but I guess it would be too much to ask you to take CCNs advise to do your own research.

He said he will name a woman and his aide revealed the woman is not like to be anyone we are thinking...that there is possibility she will be a transgender...he ended the statement with EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Watch the video of Joe Biden himself talking about his plan for these group of people - gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by panafrican(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Don't trust Kamara Harris.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by budaatum: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
olayiwola4u:

He said he will name a woman and his aide revealed the woman is not like to be anyone we are thinking...that there is possibility she will be a transgender...he ended the statement with EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Watch the video of Joe Biden himself talking about his plan for these group of people - gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender.
So his aide revealed? Not, "Biden said"? Even a link in your own post says "outside the realm of possibility", but to you that is "Joe Biden Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President.

Enjoy yourself, is all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by olayiwola4u(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
budaatum:

So his aide revealed? Not, "Biden said"? Even a link in your own post says "outside the realm of possibility", but to you that is "Joe Biden Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President.

Enjoy yourself, is all I can say.

It is not outside the realm...read and read again.
Re: Obama Endorses Joe Biden Who Wants A Transgender To Be His Vice President by tolexy007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is not a news. for Joe to b the Democrats candidate is an handiwork of obama and clinton families, If you watch Democrats debate you will know that other candidates are far far better than Joe, but because he was chosen by Obama,

(1) (Reply)

Two Countries That Have Not Been Invited For Queen Elizabeth's Burial / Floating Crane Approached The Crimean Bridge For Its Repair #russia #crimea / Turkey Hit By Another 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Weeks After Deadly Tremors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.