Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Worst Album Covers Of 2010 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Album Covers Of 2010 (764 Views)

Worst Songs Of 2010. / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2010? / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by pckid: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
If we are to judge albums by their covers, then these albums might not have passes for music fans – might end up in the hands of Nollywood movie buyers. While few album covers like; Asa’s beautiful imperfection, MI’s MI2, Tha suspect’s I am music, Omawumi’s wonder woman (which looked similar to Alicia keys’ As I am), and others speak well of the artistes and gave great impressions, it seems like many artistes are still left behind when it comes to making good album covers. We are in the era where album covers are becoming more significant, media players on gadgets attaching album covers with songs. We’ve shortlisted the not so good album covers of albums released last year.

10. Ruggedman- untouchable , See others at http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/worst-album-covers-of-2010/

http://twitter.com/qmarkmag
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by shotster50(m): 2:48am On Jan 05, 2011
Some of the art covers are not bad (, but most of the them are just outright horrendous (K Solo, Konga.etc)
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by shotster50(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2011
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by dammiecool(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2011
God will surely punish d mumu wey write 4 qmark. So untouchable has d worst cover angry
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by rapjunkie(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2011
The writer of the piece lost credibility by adding Ruggedmans album cover to the list.

Ruggedmans cover is by far one of the BEST  album covers out of Naija period!!

He just added Ruggedmans album cover to drive traffic to his site
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by blinx4real(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2011
The writer (Sonde Jimmy) is what we call a laid back, slothful and lazy writer. You classify album covers as the worst of the year and you cannot provide a responsible and articulate explanations for categorizing them as such. Comments such as
This’ the only part Sound Sultan got it wrong, even though the album is aight. We still hoping Sound sultan makes an apology for making this not so good album cover ‘cos its unusual
means nothing and says nothing.
You should give an example of how a great album cover should look like, the concepts you are looking out for and why the listed covers fall short.
Nigerian writers haba, please step up, the world has gone way beyond this. At least take learnings from proper analysts like E! or even PCMag
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by mbulela: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
that guy is a lazy and attention seeking writer.
every time he writes he exposes his stupidity.
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by lawyerchap(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2011
Please who is this guy? Writing no be by force o. My candid advice? Take up truck driving or typewriter maintenance or anything that doesn't require you to have a shred of credibility.
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by eldee(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2011
I've always said it . . . Question Mark is just a bunch of talentless people that need to get themselves real writers, not the lazy, shock value abusing plonkers currently writing for them.
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by 04kaa: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2011
eldee:

I've always said it . . . Question Mark is just a bunch of talentless people
lmao, @talentless people
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by dammiecool(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
10. Ruggedman- untouchable
It looks meaningful and we got the concept of Ruggedman’s micheal (angel micheal) looking untouchable, but the flipside is the funny interpretation. The hiphop feel wasn’t there, the cover looked more like that of a movie or rather a story. What made it worst was the big reed letter that reads[b]RUGGEDMAN[/b]’ which I guess represent danger.

abeg make una help me ask this foolish writer if Danger is touchable or untochable
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by seunallday: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ruggedman untouchable is one of the best album covers we have seen. In as much as i hate to admit it, that sound sultan cover is horrendous, the list is pretty much accurate, the rest i dont care about.
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by pkasso(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
@eldee abeg take am easy.
Re: Worst Album Covers Of 2010 by shotster50(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2011
Sensationalism at its best.

(1) (Reply)

Retta - Kolo For You Starring Peter Of P Square Video / ! / New Music: Take You Out – Sutflute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.