Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here (635 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / In Need Of A Dealer That Can Give Me A Car On Hire Purchase / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here by promotervickky(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do you wish to sell faster but hindered by the coronavirus lockdown?

A group has been created in WhatsApp where you get to sell your cars and receive car requests.

The goal of this group is to help you sell faster amidst this coronavirus, and also help you receive car requests.

Drop your WhatsApp number or msg me on WhatsApp with this link https:///2347017127725

Happy Sales!!
Re: If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here by promotervickky(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Yoqho
Re: If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here by promotervickky(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yolo
Re: If You Are A Dealer In Edo/warri Click Here by promotervickky(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
promotervickky:
Do you wish to sell faster but hindered by the coronavirus lockdown?

A group has been created in WhatsApp where you get to sell your cars and receive car requests.

The goal of this group is to help you sell faster amidst this coronavirus, and also help you receive car requests.

Drop your WhatsApp number or msg me on WhatsApp with this link https:///2347017127725

Happy Sales!!

(1) (Reply)

2018 Glc300 Toks Available For 16.7m / 2005 Toyota Camry Available / Brand New Toyota Cars Latest Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.