Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US (19219 Views)

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by osmeka: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good evening everyone, please i need advice on how to recover my fund, sent to a dealer to assist me purchase a vehicle. He has about $12000 of my funds with him.

He is not forthcoming with the vehicle or my funds, just stories upon stories for over 1year now.

Any government agency i can file a scam report against him in US.

Can i report him to EFCC or approach Interpol.

Will appreciate your kind assistance

Thank you

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by overdrive(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
How did u get his contact ab initio.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Smithkline200: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
How did you just credit a random dealer in the US.

You didn't even go through a relation that can easily trace such person?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by onatisi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
where did you meet him ?
is he here on nairaland ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nazgul: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
If I understand you correctly, you're saying you sent $12,000 to a total stranger in USA, someone you have no means of reaching if he decides to play a fast one on you...like who does that.

The only thing you can do is to send a detailed message to Interpol and FBI with screenshots of the transaction and he's acknowledgement to the transactions. If possible upload voice recordings of you calls and chats.

The investigation would take time...(months or even years) but he'll eventually be traced and apprehended.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by osmeka: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Smithkline200:
How did you just credit a random dealer in the US.

You didn't even go through a relation that can easily trace such person?

I have been dealing with him for over 3year, but recently he stopped being honest

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by osmeka: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Please need more suggestions
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by osmeka: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mod send this to front page please

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by seguntravels009(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
The Interpol should help...

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Goldbw122(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
This one na juju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by ORAFA(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
cry
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by HolyMan12: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Person don cashout grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Dozie32(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Go to a native doctor, thank me later.

13 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by GistFullGround: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:
Good evening everyone, please i need advice on how to recover my fund, sent to a dealer to assist me purchase a vehicle. He has about $12000 of my funds with him.

He is not forthcoming with the vehicle or my funds, just stories upon stories for over 1year now.

Thank you

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us
www.fbi.gov

Get your facts right

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by gaby(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Your bank could help you contact his bank to initiate the process of retrieving your funds so long as you can provide evidence and more information like mail correspondence or chat logs. This would have been ideal had our banks here in Nigeria, been truly reliable.

Provide more details of the dealer, like his full name, business name, and address.

If you go buy ticket for me with pocket money I ready to help you go that US go help you recover the money.

If to say na US you dey, your bank for help you resolve this issue since

8 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by SILVERLINES: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
cheesy

When you took your money to car dealer in the US did you inform us? Did you seek for our opinion? As you take carry ham go na so u go take collect ham back. Don't come and disturb people here, let's focus our attention on Agbado urchins

16 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by DropsMic(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Void

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by imagrg(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Send a report to InterPol

4 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by edogu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Person lose $12k for this economy wey hard like this. Na wao!

10 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Report to the FBI
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Jahzrockballer(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omo
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by judatech: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
More Details needed
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by M23M(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sorry for that.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:

I have been dealing with him for over 3year, but recently he stopped being honest

You've been dealing with him for 3 years without issues and now that things seem uncertain, you come to Nairaland to ask strangers who have no knowledge of your background with him for advice...

You can contact law enforcement agencies anyway. Someone has given you FBI's contact, but be sure you're being fair on him and don't ruin his reputation cos of impatience and lack of understanding.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Iliveforever(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Easy!!

Tell him you will tell your ancestors and it’ll be ur ancestors that will request the money from him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Creditalerts: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
embarassed
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Lonkeuo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wow
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Sanchez01: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:

Thank you
What is the name of the dealership and do you have any idea of the state he operates in?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Edoziesmart(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
The only way to track him is to report to Interpol or FBI. This is why people are having trust issue this days. Someone you've been occasionally doing business with for some years suddenly changed. That's very bad

4 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by jpdoncumagain: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
U mus buy anoda car Las Las

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent / 2007 Peugeot 406 Prestige(brand New For Only 2.8m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.