Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? (1025 Views)

Car Diagnosis, Repairs and Consultancy In Kaduna / Free Car Diagnosis / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? by Getsaved(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good day nairalanders, please I need your help, advice, counsel and direction. I want to learn how to use car diagnosis machine to know how to trouble shoot cars and other vehicles. I like to know how to program car keys and other stuffs that are related. I am really looking for a good place to learn these. I am not a mechanic though - but I think I can do it. Please direct me sincerely.

That is, there is this computer they use to analyse or troubleshoot vehicle engines for faults. Where can I get a place to learn this?
Re: CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? by snow04(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Getsaved:
Good day nairalanders, please I need your help, advice, counsel and direction. I want to learn how to use car diagnosis machine to know how to trouble shoot cars and other vehicles. I like to know how to program car keys and other stuffs that are related. I am really looking for a good place to learn these. I am not a mechanic though - but I think I can do it. Please direct me sincerely.

That is, there is this computer they use to analyse or troubleshoot vehicle engines for faults. Where can I get a place to learn this?

buy an obd2 Bluetooth and download the App on your fone it's easy as abc
Re: CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? by Billiebaba(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you are want to learn, I'd advise you go to YouTube and you should have money to buy the expensive equipment and tools, in a month to months you will be ready to start accepting jobs.
Re: CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? by Getsaved(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Billiebaba:
If you are want to learn, I'd advise you go to YouTube and you should have money to buy the expensive equipment and tools, in a month to months you will be ready to start accepting jobs.

Thank you sir. i will do this but ,Please, if you have more infoMarion on this do update me.
Re: CAR DIAGNOSIS MACHINE - The Institute? by Getsaved(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
snow04:

buy an obd2 Bluetooth and download the App on your fone it's easy as abc

Thank you very much sir.

(1) (Reply)

Why Won’t Most Drivers Follow Queue In Traffic? / Honda Accord 2008 Transmission Issues / Why You Should Always Have Two Hands On Steering On Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.