Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication (272 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication by Superjazz: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
The son of kaduna state governor Bello elrufai is been able to issue out rape threats to people mothers.this shows the kind of up bringing he had and the teachings and indoctrination he might had received about igbos.just look at the statement "I will pass your mother to my friends I don't want to hear Igbo sounds" this represent the hatred an average Muslim have for an Igbo man he already assumed his critic to be Igbo hence the assault.
This is why Nigeria remains in an unprogressive state.how can someone who threatened rape also have the boldness to threaten to jail the journalist Sunday ogundipe who exposed his tweet.
The future of Nigeria is very grim and hopeless with these upcoming set of leaders I might even be a Canadian or Australian citizen before this sinking ship called Nigeria finally capside into the Atlantic ocean of its own self created problems
Re: El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication by donbachi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Only GOD know how many housemaids him don sleep.
Re: El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication by Realmendontlie: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Make una nor dey yarn anyhow abeg...you see wetin dat guy tell d boy...he practically called his father a pedophile...my guy reason am now
Re: El Rufai Son Rape Threat And It's Implication by nagastat: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Superjazz:
The son of kaduna state governor Bello elrufai is been able to issue out rape threats to people mothers.this shows the kind of up bringing he had and the teachings and indoctrination he might had received about igbos.just look at the statement "I will pass your mother to my friends I don't want to hear Igbo sounds" this represent the hatred an average Muslim have for an Igbo man he already assumed his critic to be Igbo hence the assault.
This is why Nigeria remains in an unprogressive state.how can someone who threatened rape also have the boldness to threaten to jail the journalist Sunday ogundipe who exposed his tweet.
The future of Nigeria is very grim and hopeless with these upcoming set of leaders I might even be a Canadian or Australian citizen before this sinking ship called Nigeria finally capside into the Atlantic ocean of its own self created problems

Na because of el rufai son, God create you ni?
Kilode?

Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Continues In Aks As Special Court Is Inaugurated To Prosecute Offenders / Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Eze To Wike, You Are Running Rivers Like A Mafia; Using Intimidation, Threats As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.