Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State (18333 Views)

See Mysterious House Called “house Of Death” In Imo State / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by kenechukwujeo50: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
A house called the "HOUSE OF DEATH", belonging to millions of gods in Amaigbo Umu-Anu in imo state, which as not
Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/04/14/see-mysterious-house-called-house-of-death-in-imo-state/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by OdefaGirl(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jeeeezzzz!! Like seriously?
This is the real horror story...

1 Like

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Laryne(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can you go and help us check what is inside?

6 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by TenthMan(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/04/14/see-mysterious-house-called-house-of-death-in-imo-state/

A house called the “HOUSE OF DEATH”, belonging to millions of gods in Amaigbo Umu-Anu in imo state, which as not be known by most people.

The man who built the house you see on the picture was unknown to the villagers till date. No one lives in the house, but at night their will be light in the house without NEPA or EDDC electric Cable’s attached to the house, or even a sound of a generator from the house.The most fearful thing about the house is that it has no entrance, no gate. I mean just a fence built around the building with no entrance into the building.

In 2012, a young boy called Ebuka Ikechuku was inquisitive to know what is inside the house, immediately he jumped in from the fence and entered the “house of death”, but did not make it out till date.

Imagine a house that no bird’s fly’s over, and in 2010 the Imo state Aviation Center bans planes and helicopters from flying over the house.
Even clothes been hanged within the house changes colour also. In 2005, it was also believed a woman who was pregnant, was standing near the window in the building crying, with blood on her face. When she closed back the window, till date no body knew how she vanished.

In 2018, some children playing football mistakingly shot the ball into the building, but the ball was thrown back to them. But the boy who took the shot at the ball into the building died at midnight that same night because the gods of the house demanded for the little boy by knocking at their door.

The location of “the house of death” is at Amaigbo Umu-Anu near the school of health in Imo state.

5 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by flejnr(f): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are not a good story teller your lie no enter

13 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by pk2me: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin if this story is actually true, I know a man in my place that likes to buy this type of structure.
He will just buy the house and renovate or even pulls it down and erect a new structure and nothing will happen.
But your story looks fake.

10 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by TCRC: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Yemike(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
But the spirit/gods allowed you to snap pictures and your phone never break?? grin

This your fabu no dey add up cheesy

17 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by pitchez: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by coolest01(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2020
kenechukwujeo50:

A house called the "HOUSE OF DEATH", belonging to millions of gods in Amaigbo Umu-Anu in imo state, which as not
Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/04/14/see-mysterious-house-called-house-of-death-in-imo-state/
Bros, u just dey spread lies. Dey lie like lion grin

2 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by layzie: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Clown

1 Like

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Restroom: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2020
I was shocked by the headline, read the article and search the Internet for confirmation. It turned out the article is based on hearsay.

Much of the information in it is false. Watch the video on the house of death which debunks the story.

On the other hand, some part of the article may have some element of truth. Because from the video, you can tell the 2boys interviewed do not live in that compound. In addition, the behavior of the lead person and men around gives an hint, that something about the house is not right.

My conclusion?
The house is owned possibly by a ritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Restroom:
I was shocked by the headline, read the article and search the Internet for confirmation. It turned out the article is based on hearsay.

Much of the information in it is false. Watch the video on the house of death which debunks the story.

On the other hand, some part of the article may have some element of truth. Because from the video, you can tell the 2boys interviewed do not live in that compound. In addition, the behavior of the lead person and men around gives an hint, that something about the house is not right.

My conclusion?
The house is owned possibly by a ritualist.
exactly
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by AudioNews(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Audio House
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Annie939(f): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
TenthMan:
https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/04/14/see-mysterious-house-called-house-of-death-in-imo-state/

A house called the “HOUSE OF DEATH”, belonging to millions of gods in Amaigbo Umu-Anu in imo state, which as not be known by most people.

The man who built the house you see on the picture was unknown to the villagers till date. No one lives in the house, but at night their will be light in the house without NEPA or EDDC electric Cable’s attached to the house, or even a sound of a generator from the house.The most fearful thing about the house is that it has no entrance, no gate. I mean just a fence built around the building with no entrance into the building.

In 2012, a young boy called Ebuka Ikechuku was inquisitive to know what is inside the house, immediately he jumped in from the fence and entered the “house of death”, but did not make it out till date.

Imagine a house that no bird’s fly’s over, and in 2010 the Imo state Aviation Center bans planes and helicopters from flying over the house.
Even clothes been hanged within the house changes colour also. In 2005, it was also believed a woman who was pregnant, was standing near the window in the building crying, with blood on her face. When she closed back the window, till date no body knew how she vanished.

In 2018, some children playing football mistakingly shot the ball into the building, but the ball was thrown back to them. But the boy who took the shot at the ball into the building died at midnight that same night because the gods of the house demanded for the little boy by knocking at their door.

The location of “the house of death” is at Amaigbo Umu-Anu near the school of health in Imo state.
my God this is scary
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by ibkkk(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's really scary but there should be a means of getting rid of that building n the mysteries surrounding it, obviously through a spiritual means.
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Valkrie: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
House of Death Keh...?

1 Like

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by SKhanmi: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stopped reading when I got to the part that said Imo stopped planes from flying over the building, all these bloggers won't make heaven nor hell sef

1 Like

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by NaijadrivaCars: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spooky.
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
TenthMan:

Hammer house of horror!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
ibkkk:
It's really scary but there should be a means of getting rid of that building n the mysteries surrounding it, obviously through a spiritual means.

No mind dem, make federal government come there to take over, the evil spirit go disappear like corona
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Karemarealty288(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yemike:
But the spirit/gods allowed you to snap pictures and your phone never break?? grin

This your fabu no dey add up cheesy

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by AngryIgboMan: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
I decided to watch the video to be certain.

I stopped watching immediately I saw a gate through which the PG of the town and other officials entered. The fooolish blogger initially led us to believe that the house was fenced right round and had no gates.

I even saw so many students and family living in the house. All were healthy. Which repudiates his view that no human can live there and be alive.

This made me to start thinking that Buhari might be right in the death penalty for fake news undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by rowland545(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Annie939:
my God this is scary
wat is scary about this lies.... The way am seeing u ...it seems u believe things easily....that is how one small boy will just burst ur head with fake love stories and u will open ur legs wider than river naija grin

Am I lying

2 Likes

Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by rowland545(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
ibkkk:
I just checked your pix ....and the stretch marks am seeing on ur arms alone can be used as a costume for horror movies

Pls don't report me ooo I just came back from ban
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by rastaLivity: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Annie939:
my God this is scary
i will take you there by 2am, meet me at the other side
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by Annie939(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
rastaLivity:
i will take you there by 2am, meet me at the other side
what......? you wanna kill me.......?
Re: See Mysterious House Called "House Of Death" In Imo State by rastaLivity: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Annie939:
what......? you wanna kill me.......?
you know ain't true

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. Emezue Kidnapped / EFCC To Arraign John Demide and Sarah Ajibola For Rigging NBA Election / We Were Arrested For Breaking Covenant With Ogun: Bus Drivers Turn Robbers(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.