Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments (949 Views)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by incogni2o: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Whether you beleive it or not, People are getting awake with what is happening behind the scenes and the agend of the NWO cabal, the machine or whatever you seem to call them.

I wouldn't give out much of my personal opinion out at once, but one sure thing I want you to think of.

Is this truely a coincidence?

I commented some time ago about some points to think about and I will give more points below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVdCG5dTNws

But look at the comments below and pls be WOKE which is the aim of this post.

Question happenings, Research Yourself, You dont always have to beleive what comes from WHO or Mainstream Media cos they are controlled.

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by Trueigbo: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
The is serious
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by incogni2o: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
1. Why did this happen when the US Economy was booming

The theory here is that the Machine used this as a means of crumbling the US economy. The WHO initially said there is no cause for Alarm. That no country should isolate or limit travels until it got to this point.

2. Why is Bill Gates so interested in Vaccination

Pls visit this website supported by the Machine
http://id2020.org/
The theory here is that a compulsory vacination will be mandated for everyone which Billgates is seriously pushing now and everyone would have an e-ID which can be used to track if you have taken it or not.

3. WHY Is it that there is immediately an proposal to begin testing of the vaccines for this Virus in Africa

4. Why is it that Rich Men are donating huge amounts of money now as if they can Safe the world

5. China

There are a lot of unknowns about the source of this Virus. A lot of information is still unknown.

Scientists arent even 100% sure yet if its airborne alone or any other means of transmission.

China was able to control because they have more control of their citizens and track where each citizen is.

Some are compulsively make to take a picture of thier curremt location and send to the state.

Google and Apple are currently working on an app to track people that come in contact with patients with the virus thereby being a framework for oppression and taking freedom away

6. 5G

In as much as 5G has a lot of advantages, the disadvantages far outweigh the cons.
Millimeter wave radiation is cancerous, thats a fact(dm me for links).
It has the capability of causing mutations. 5G os so strong that transmitters have to be installed within very short distances like street lights and electric poles.

7. Information Highly censored and People banned off the Internet

A lot of people who stand for the truth are banned of major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Paypal, Spotify all at once

8. What would have happened if Hilary Clinton won

All bids to control America would have been achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by Buharidgeneral: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Which one is WOKE?

Another conspiracy theory?

Abeg we need more enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great to see this in my days!

People are beginning to have their Spirtual eyes and insight Open..

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by Garrieveryday: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
E don red

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by incogni2o: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
lalasticlala

Pls help me put on FP

People need to start thinking before we succumb to solutions that take away our freedom

Thanks
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by Pheals(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
even the whites are rejecting ... but here in Africa ,he will just bribe our leaders ...gbam they will change the vaccine label to something else and force people to take it

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by incogni2o: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Which one is WOKE?

Another conspiracy theory?

Abeg we need more enlightenment

I used WOKE to mean people who are getting to think and understand it not all just a coincidence.

You can give me another word, thanks
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by mcmbonu: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Things are changing. After coronavirus things won't be normal again
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by CodeTemplar: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Agbo Jedi is up to the task. Bill should invest in food for lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by drginger(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is beautiful to read, when some of us Africans say no to Bills vaccine it seems like the voice of a religious and no brain fellow to some who in their minds are wise
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by incogni2o: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
They are beng exposed
Re: Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments by SalafRider(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Bill Gate of all people, oyinbo don shine their eyes Baba wan use our body (Africans) test runs yeye vaccine. People de die for America like fowl make the government approve am na make them try am..

(1) (Reply)

. / We Want To Go Home, We've Stayed Up To 40 Days No Symptoms -covid-19 Patients / Introducing Longrich Alkaline Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.