Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached (53640 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Babamide(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Wall gecko

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Pierocash(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
It is witchcraft mark. This mark often depicts that you are under spiritual siege

It is also a sign of spirit wife

Don't listen to those spiritual dummies that will soon land to tell you to ignore. Go for deliverance

157 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by FalseProphet1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nàked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Then shout emi ooooo 21 times.

Shout ino oooooo 21 times

Shout yeparipa ooooo 21 times

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nàked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.

362 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by PellsKodak: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Witches like Abkayee Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Siofra Candidlady Begoniaa Simplepee Sweetvie attack you for sleep last night
Fear women 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Witches like Ab kayee Sheis toopretty Perse phone1 Sio fra Candid lady Begon iaa Simple pee Sweet vie attack you for sleep last night
Fear women 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

What a sad and lonely miserable existence...

If I had to be waking up to a face like this daily too, I'd run mad with depression, for real.

17 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Witches like

Now as much as I can do the dirty stuff with you, I still enjoy the 'high' ones. grin grin

Let's hope you can keep up.

How exactly am I a witch? Whatever do I even have to do with this thread?

You know witches exist for sure? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

The dark forces have marked you for destruction. But you can scatter their plans.

Wake up by 12am light a candle or atukpa and go to the junction of your street. Be Stark nàked and shout mo ti de ooooooo 21 times.

Turn to your right and repeat the same process, turn to your left as well until you've covered the 4 corners a man.

Make sure you don't have an erection while doing this cos everything would scatter.

After you're done, use the nàked flame to burn the scratch on your hand and you would be free.

This I have seen.

handsomeyitayo

What you have may be just a light skin scratch you may not be aware when it happened.

You aren't suffering from insanity. No mind falseprophet grin grin. He is what they call oniranu or onijogbon

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
grandstar:

handsomeyitayo

What you have may be just a light skin scratch you may not be aware when it happened.

You aren't suffering from insanity. No mind falseprophet grin grin. He is what they call oniranu or onijogbon
Don't mind him,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babamide:
Wall gecko
how

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by AndroidAI(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
This was how my neighbour died sad

11 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Omoawoke: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

This I have seen.

Na wetin he wan hear grin

28 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by TYCO77: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Please what could someone call this? I didn't have razor blade close to me, neither sharp objects..and I slept on 3 seater lounge ..but I woke up now seeing this on my skin... please anyone experience this ...

Do not fear, apply anointing/blessed oil(by a real man of God) over the mark and pray any negativity projected into your life to go back to sender and that let the blood of Jesus mingle with your blood in wherever coven or place it is deposited.

13 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by JerySmalls(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's simple.
You cut yourself with your nails scratching vigorously while fast asleep at night, check your nails especially the edges, you'll find your culprit there...

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mm
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by delzbaba(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sincerely this marks are a mystery, I had one recently out of nowhere, and you must notice it when it happens, it may have something to do with the way we lie down I guess

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by romeo411(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
No worry yourself, it's nothing, something might have scratched you there while you were sleeping. No witch or anything you may think of.

26 Likes

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by TheChameleon: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
JerySmalls:
It's simple.
You cut yourself with your nails scratching vigorously while fast asleep at night, check your nails especially the edges, you'll find your culprit there...

Very simple explanation! Rather obvious.

It's funny how wall geckos are accused of all sorts of stuff.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by manmade(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Ahhhhhh!

This I have seen.
shout emi ko, emilokan ni , mitwww grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't know oo

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What a sad and lonely miserable existence...

If I had to be waking up to a face like this daily too, I'd run mad with depression, for real.

This is too graphic please. Disgusting does not even begin to define it

Do you have to post the picture with the poo?
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
This is too graphic please. Disgusting does not even begin to define it

Do you have to post the picture with the poo.

Absolutely.

For the MAXIMUM effect.

I started it as a game of 'spot the difference.'

He has colorful words for my sweet garden and pumpum, why make I nor liken im face to shit? grin

cc; PellsKodak

Your demonic and disfigured face don dey disturb person here o.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Picadelly(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
sand...
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely.

For the MAXIMUM effect.

He has colorful words for sweet garden and pumpum, why I make I nor liken im face to shit? grin

cc; PellsKodak

Your demonic and disfigured don dey disturb person here o.

I could care less about his face. But the poo is another matter altogether.

And I just ate 🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
I could care less about his face. But the poo is another matter altogether.

And I just ate 🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭

Ehya.

Sorry, maidia. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely.

For the MAXIMUM effect.

He has colorful words for my sweet garden and pumpum, why I make I nor liken im face to shit? grin

cc; PellsKodak

Your demonic and disfigured don dey disturb person here o.

^^^^ not sure if she is ilitarate or a market woman...she always cussin like bus condoctor from 5am 11pm everyday ..how sad! undecided
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Anyways wots yor question please? wink
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:
^^^^ not sure if she is ilitarate or a market woman...she always cussin like bus condoctor from 5am 11pm everyday ..how sad! undecided

Boohoo.

grin grin grin

This is all you have to say to everything?

Frustrated soul and deadbeat father.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:
Anyways wots yor question please? wink

'Anyways' where?

Bastard.

You don tire? grin

You nor wan pour your marital frustration ontop my head again? You're tired of spreading vile?

Nor dey kid yourself o.
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ehya.

Sorry, maidia. embarassed embarassed

You don't sound very empathetic 😒🤨🤔
Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
You don't sound very empathetic 😒🤨🤔

Toor. 😂😂

Watin make I come do?

I can only apologise in advance to whoever will be coming across that...and it's out of my control.

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached by Sixfeetbelle: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Toor. 😂😂

Watin make I come do?

I can only apologise in advanced to whoever will be coming across that...and it's out of my control.

I will be applying viewer's discretion anytime I come across your moniker. Just in case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Moving Object In My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.