Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It (2506 Views)

Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by yomightgold(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by wyqay: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lies everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by mekaboy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
China Needs the African market.

1 Like

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by scoundrel(f): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
China needs my money not my land. If I am dead there’s no way to cheat me financially. I call #fakenews on this title.

1 Like

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Horus(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Africa, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by jadejay: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:
China needs my money not my land. If I am dead there’s no way to cheat me financially. I call #fakenews on this title.

Money is just paper with dead people on it
Without natural resources found in Africa, the world grinds to a halt.
Don't be deceived
You weren't colonized because of your 'money'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by scoundrel(f): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Money is just paper with dead people on it
Without natural resources found in Africa, the world grinds to a halt.
Don't be deceived
You weren't colonized because of your 'money'
...and yet the country's citizens keep trooping in to build infrastructure in many Nigerian states. I guess these expatriates are paid in barrels of oil and gold bars.

1 Like

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by tpiar: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2020
The land is needed for?
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2020
..... and some FOOLISH AFRICANS want China to surpass the US.
IF CHINA has the Power the US has, CHINA would have wiped out AFRICA and inherited that Rich Land.

As a BLACK person, The US gives you Green Card to come over, get a job, contest elections and even live forever.
TRY this in China and see.

See the way they treat Nigerian Staff hired by the Chinese in Nigeria.
This China is still seen by the US as a Developing Country.
I believe every Letter of that STORY.
They are Already EVERYWHERE.

3 Likes

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Xisnin(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
..... and some FOOLISH AFRICANS want China to surpass the US.
IF CHINA has the Power the US has, CHINA would have wiped out AFRICA and inherited that Rich Land.

As a BLACK person, The US gives you Green Card to come over, get a job, contest elections and even live forever.
TRY this in China and see.

See the way they treat Nigerian Staff hired by the Chinese in Nigeria.
This China is still seen by the US as a Developing Country.
I believe every Letter of that STORY.
They are Already EVERYWHERE.

Why are you proud to be a parasite?
Is it impossible for you to stand alone, develop your country and welcome immigrants to come
and work in your country?

SMH

3 Likes

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Xisnin(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2020
jadejay:
It is time Africans wake up and stand as one. Speak with one voice and say no to all sorts of mental and physical slavery.

https://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-samsung&sxsrf=ALeKk02GUAv8gyZyeaJETX0u5adVYoJPiw:1586906157003&q=china-africa+colonialism&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjao56OhunoAhUw4YUKHfyGBJMQ1QIoBnoECA0QBw&cshid=1586906190195&biw=768&bih=1024
Does your one Africa include the xenophobic SA?
Isn't it hypocritical of you to be promoting Aliexpress while hating on Chinese?
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by jadejay: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Does your one Africa include the xenophobic SA?
Isn't it hypocritical of you to be promoting Aliexpress while hating on Chinese?

Been promoting Aliexpress since last year, when I didn't know their real plans. I still have a lot of their affiliate links on my blog that would be taken down one after the other.
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Xisnin(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
jadejay:

Been promoting Aliexpress since last year, when I didn't know their real plans. I still have a lot of their affiliate links on my blog that would be taken down one after the other.
Why would you wait now that you know their real plan?

Takedown everything now.
Every made in China gadgets such as phones and laptops should be sold or destroyed too.
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Horus(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvkXSh-6GGg

China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:

...and yet the country's citizens keep trooping in to build infrastructure in many Nigerian states. I guess these expatriates are paid in barrels of oil and gold bars.

SMH
Once you understand why Africa was colonized you would understand better
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by orisa37: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
CHINA HAS FAILED WITH COVID19. NEXT TIME GOD WILL USE A NEW METHOD TO DEAL WITH HUMAN RECALCITRANCE.

NUCLEAR WEAPON HAS FAILED.
COVID19 BIOWEAPON HAS FAILED.
NEXT TIME GOD WILL USE SULPHUR DIRECTLY FROM THE TASKMASTER.
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2020
I have never seen a black Chinese
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by orisa37: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

THE WORLD WILL EXPERIENCE BLACKWEAPON BEFORE THE SULPHUR FROM THE TASKMASTER.
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Tetrahedron: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
I have been warning them since

Pls tell them

But it seems NL mods and zombies in general have love for the Chinese only because APC collects money from them

Africa is selling its soul!!

And mark my words China will call for their souls when the time comes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by Horus(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6158289_screenshot20171025192946_jpeg3f036d54730e164a51e9673e720ce607

Abouwaza:

The first picture one the left show the original black chinese in early China
Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by valirex: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
scoundrel:

Think, they only need your money as long as they don't have your land. Once they have your land they will generate the money by themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Will Wipeout Africa! They Want Your Land Without You On It by samictelecoms(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
African use brain o

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) / Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Hit Southern States (Photos) / Nigeria FG Weeps ; Says Western Nations Supporting IPOB To Destabilise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.