Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 (30335 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / South Korean Doctor Performs Abortion On The Wrong Woman / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Successdude:
You sure must love INTELLIGENCE when you see one
I read a lot; but I can't just help but admire those that read too. Reading improves your mind, in general. Smart people are few in these parts. Sadly, in most parts of the world today, anyone with good grades is termed "smart".

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Mizwisdom(f): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigeria remains an African country whether we like it or not, we are not Asians, Europeans or Caucasian. The question should be what our fellow Africans are doing not what strangers are doing.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Tunde835(m): 3:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Nd south Korea has a lot of 5g installed in their city seoul nd dey hav less coronavirus cases while d pple here just cry ban 5g
I don't blame dem wen all our scientists ar tailors now
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Successdude(m): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2020
IronPant:

I read a lot; but I can't just help but admire those that read too. Reading improves your mind, in general. Smart people are few in these parts. Sadly, in most parts of the world today, anyone with good grades is termed "smart".

It does really improve your mind. And that by extension causes something which is silently obvious : it opens you up to even the unread. Just like something spiritual in ones grasping ability is enacted, and this goes to differentiate everyone with regards their level of enlightenment. Just like when it is said : "wisdom is justified of her children (resultant effect)"

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by YoungHope: 3:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don’t look at it and wish you had painted something different. I believe you will make the right choice>> geometry dash
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Mantee(m): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Ruthkateoya:
Pls,can anybody help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs at home for another 2 weeks lockdown crypls, don’t let hunger finish me pls cryI don’t mind any amount at all even if it’s to buy Garri or beans..God bless the giver cry
Keystone Bank
In as much I do not want to intrude into your privacy I need to know the name of the person I am transferring money to. It will give me confidence that I can identify the person and little not being scammed .
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by MackDams(m): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Catch up on my free DIY Canva lesson to help improve the visual content and visibility of your start-up brand.

Hurry up now!
Class commences soon

Click the link below to join whatsapp group now!

/2xm3vf7

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:

Nairaland get freebasic?
Kind off
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 15, 2020
chuksbaby:
na freebasic u dey
Wat's free basic and how is it done pls
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by ofiko123(m): 4:59am On Apr 15, 2020
You cannot compare south Korea with Nigeria because they are more technologically advanced than Nigeria..
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by xtremerules: 5:25am On Apr 15, 2020
wizflame:
I am sorry for you if you really think covik 19 case in Nigeria is 362.

I still de wonder who do Nigeria. angry

Shey you be one of the uncounted cases?
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2020
xtremerules:

Shey you be one of the uncounted cases?
me and you ba undecided
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by jericco1(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2020
uuzba:

I think on Airtel network, Nairaland is among the sites you can browser free

Http//0.freebasics.com
I used to use it with a nonsense phone.
I don't know if it can work with Android phone.

Lol nonsense phone.. thought as much
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by verifiablefacts: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2020
wizflame:
I am sorry for you if you really think covik 19 case in Nigeria is 362.

I still de wonder who do Nigeria. angry
but is the deaths still 11?
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Babaken(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2020
patomaniac:
Wish our leaders would learn from this.....God help us
learn what? they only learn corruption from other countries.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2020
verifiablefacts:
but is the deaths still 11?
yea
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by BeerParlour: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by olushina559(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
That's the difference between active country and inactive country. South Korea is moving forward day by day looking for ways to make life better but here on the other side politicians are busy looking for various ways to embezzle public fund
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by xtremerules: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2020
wizflame:
me and you ba undecided

Na you dey talk say uncounted cases dey or no be so? The way una dey talk, coronavirus suppose don knack like 20,000 people for Nigeria. We had our index case a week after the USA, have you asked yourself why it hasn't gotten that bad? Better thank God for the weather that reduces the spread unlike in cold countries where micro-organisms are easily transmissible on air. Epidemic is going to come and go with little impact in sub-Saharan Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2020
nextstep:
1. Have an educated populace that understands basic biology, not theology
2. Foster technology, not twerking and flexing.
3. Spend money on health

But, jokes apart: they took the issue seriously from the get go; they had well equipped labs; they could quickly build up a stockpile of test kits; they used apps to track patients and inform the public if they were in an area that the patient had been in recently.

These are all the results of loving your own people. South Korea was a much poorer country than Nigeria until the late 70s

I stand with on your perspective, especially that last point.
But this is where it gets interesting, because another person would say that this is the benefit of having an ethnically homogeneous state...
And still have a point..
If this was first page I would say let the debate begin cheesy
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by einsteine(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
South Korea has a crazy enemy just across the border that's willing to use bioweapons so they have built a serious capability against epidemics/pandemics.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2020
babamadiba:
We don't even know who has or not in my state. No means to test at all.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Seun(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2020
einsteine:
South Korea has a crazy enemy just across the border that's willing to use bioweapons so they have built a serious capability against epidemics/pandemics.
I know you mean North Korea, but China is a bigger threat because that is where the viruses come from.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 14, 2020
Seun:

I know you mean North Korea, but China is a bigger threat because that is where the viruses come from.

Good evening please help put my post to FP

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Corper Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.