Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 (30332 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / South Korean Doctor Performs Abortion On The Wrong Woman / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by chukwuibuipob: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
cool see advanced technology at work.Here Nah to inaugurate one hopeless/worthless committee to chair/share money.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Lanretoye(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
wizflame:
I am sorry for you if you really think covik 19 case in Nigeria is 362.

I still de wonder who do Nigeria. angry
thats called ‘flattening the curve’ in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
What about if those Chinese doctors start retesting our covid19 patients and says all patients are negative what will you do to Nigeria government

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by travis26: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
na freebasic u dey
chuksbaby:
na freebasic u dey
chuksbaby:
na freebasic u dey

pls im not a kinda person that do this but i cnt hide my feeling since ystdy no food pls someone should come for my rescue pls 0107775068 diamond bank god bless
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by ecclize: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
watchindelta:
Germany are wel prepare they have everything in place not like the rest EU. They 28k ventilator
spaink is in big trouble they might even surpass italy very soon...
more than half of the total tested is positive i pity that country..
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by UnknownT: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
nextstep:

You mean China? wink

Like the WHO, we've got to be careful about mentioning that place called Taiwan, else PRC gets on your ass and yank your funding grin
lol.. don't mind WHO
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by airminem(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
weblord1900:
Posts like this makes me to regret why I was born in Nigeria.
I can't feel my stomach embarassed
I'm slim but now ultra-slim. Please help me before my bone start to show 20_962_317_42 UBA ..
Hunger is worse than coronavirus..
Help will come please. Just be patient
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by jericco1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
there was a time i exhausted my data at night and my banking app was no crediting me, i had to use it amyway

I don't know how to use it. I only see it on FB
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by watchindelta(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
ecclize:

spaink is in big trouble they might even surpass italy very soon...
more than half of the total tested is positive i pity that country..
yes bro Spain even France n UK suf1fering from the virus big too.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by UnknownT: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Seun:

You're right. They have beaten the mini outbreak they were still struggling with the last time I checked. Their policies make a lot of sense.
As at January, they increased their production of face mask and other PPE. They didn't shut down their economy too
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by liverpool72(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
when u have illiterate as President. People are on lockdown use the opportunity do test no way ,instead adding people to ghost register ,be wearing pam slippers and giving robbotic news,unam ikot iwa.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by weblord1900: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
airminem:
Help will come please. Just be patient
I pray so.. Thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Neoteny7: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
wizflame:
I am sorry for you if you really think covik 19 case in Nigeria is 362.

I still de wonder who do Nigeria. angry

Comfirmed cases, not actual field cases.

It's not like anyone pretended that's not what it is

Every country in the world reports confirmed cases

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
When south Korea was testing, Nigeria was busy rejecting people with symptoms claiming those people had no contacts with UK returnees. In the mean time, same nigeria released a report saying 41% of infected persons in Nigeria didn't know where they got it from. Stupid people at the helm of affairs!

2 Likes

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please someone should please support my family. I have to feed two children and my wife. The hunger is hard.

Please anyone.

Zzennnittth Bbbannnk
2-082019-84-0
Ad Ba Ti

God bless...
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by blackmantis: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
South Korea is a very efficient country.

Small but mighty they talk less but do more.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by iamclime(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
We should not also discount the fact that in SK, citizens behave responsibly and follow governmental directives and restrictions. From my experience in Nigeria, even the supposedly highly educated citizens flagrantly flout government orders and also encourage others to do same Let's leave the ineptitude, corruption, and avaricious propensities of our leaders as a story for another day.
Let us start from the basics: be a good citizen. If you're asked to stay home, stay home!

3 Likes

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by lenghtinny(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
nextstep:
1. Have an educated populace that understands basic biology, not theology
2. Foster technology, not twerking and flexing.
3. Spend money on health

But, jokes apart: they took the issue seriously from the get go; they had well equipped labs; they could quickly build up a stockpile of test kits; they used apps to track patients and inform the public if they were in an area that the patient had been in recently.

These are all the results of loving your own people. South Korea was a much poorer country than Nigeria until the late 1970s.

We have senators whose major contributions are dancing and showing off cars; pastors who only know to threaten people into dropping tithes; and citizens who think that cheating your fellow human is wisdom.
This sums up the Nigerian version of hypocrisy especially the citizen part

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by uuzba(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2020
jericco1:

Nairaland get freebasic?
I think on Airtel network, Nairaland is among the sites you can browser free

Http//0.freebasics.com
I used to use it with a nonsense phone.
I don't know if it can work with Android phone.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Pls,can anybody help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs at home for another 2 weeks lockdown crypls, don’t let hunger finish me pls cryI don’t mind any amount at all even if it’s to buy Garri or beans..God bless the giver cry
Keystone Bank
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2020
/
Are all these really necessary?

Just get the microchips already and implant it on everyone.

Using this scare tactics first is just a waste of time and lives.

\
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Hadsty23(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2020
sad
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Iluvmycontr3: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Successdude:
You sure must love INTELLIGENCE when you see one

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Edusouls(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Yes bro you have said it all, I don’t know a priest once told us the black man is guided by a certain type of spirit which is not a Good one, I now start to believe him..
nextstep:
1. Have an educated populace that understands basic biology, not theology
2. Foster technology, not twerking and flexing.
3. Spend money on health

But, jokes apart: they took the issue seriously from the get go; they had well equipped labs; they could quickly build up a stockpile of test kits; they used apps to track patients and inform the public if they were in an area that the patient had been in recently.

These are all the results of loving your own people. South Korea was a much poorer country than Nigeria until the late 1970s.

We have senators whose major contributions are dancing and showing off cars; pastors who only know to threaten people into dropping tithes; and citizens who think that cheating your fellow human is wisdom.
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by kiyosaki1(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Seun ,the problem with us in this country is that we tend to wholeheartedly swallowed anything that comes from so call first world countries, the mere fact that the method workef for south Korea does not necessarily means it will work in nigeria due to so many factors .
The government is doing there bit with the little resources available, and so far I think they should be encouraged instead of making it looks like the government is not doing enough , Just this evening the NCDC DG said during the daily briefing , efforts by the government in the area of testing which is highly commendable and I think they deserve our encouragement at this stage
So far they had been able to manage the spread of the virus very well and it's false to belief otherwise, and the result is the little casualties and low figure of infection and spread.
Though some doubting Thomas are quoting that infected are thousands which I belief it's false and should not be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Paul2love: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2020
At least they have a president
See How to Activate YouTube. [url=thegadgethelper.com/YouTube-com-activate]YouTube.com/activate[/url]
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 15, 2020
I just watched the video. Very informatory.
Seun:
A British presenter talks to South Korea's ambassador to the UK Enna Park to find out the secret to their success against the Coronavirus.
Astounding work, Seun smiley... I hope a lot of people see this. Most Nairalanders are not fond of viewing informative threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by OMEGRACEKUDO1: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalanders..... please my Brother's Area is Currently under Attack at Akesan area after Igando Bus Stop..... Please Share for Responses
������
Re: Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 by deltateam: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Naija needs to be more enlightened on covid-19.

Check my signature to make money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Ondo Corper Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.