Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Eclipse Of The Century_ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eclipse Of The Century_ (190 Views)

Shame On The Solar Eclipse Conspiracy Theorist / When Will Nigeria Experience Another Solar Eclipse / Eclipse Of A Star: How Adegoke Adelabu Died By ONIGEGEWURA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eclipse Of The Century_ by AnaseMomoh: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm amazed at the sudden change in the whole setting. It seems as much as we had our own plans at the beginning of the year, especially for those who do the resolution thing, the whole schedule is crumbling. Am I the only one who thinks the year 2020 is a perfect year to actually achieve some good fortune? For Academicians, Students, Business tycoons and even the regular Social worker must have worked towards putting some real good stuff in place. I wonder how these agreements and layout stopped at the moment of glorification. Maybe it's true the year had its own plan for us too--a major shocker.
There's so much pressure in the world at the moment, and to think the universe is so knitted in the webs and the hope of being free is so narrow. We are being concealed, and like the dark ages our fate is handing on one single energy--Blank Space.
Source:https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/04/eclipse-of-the-century.html

(1) (Reply)

GMN Mourns Abba Kyari's Death, Asks Governors To Support President Buhari Now / COVID-19: Ijebu Youths Complain Of Neglect, Seeks Support Of Philanthropists / In Abuja: Glob Peace Advocacy And Empowerment Initiative Distributes Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.