Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials (63454 Views)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Safety and effectiveness are of the utmost importance.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Jimmyubah2: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2020
SpatialKing:

China is promising on a virus they created.
God bless you my brother.
I don't know why nairaland is full of brainless kids.
Just look at the rubbish he typed up there with 60 something likes.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by neowelsh(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Hero2k9:

grin
Don't be naive, your government already brought them in to use us as human trial. That has always been the case time memorial. Africa is their testing ground.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by mcdon1986: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:
America must release a safe vaccine in the soonest time possible during this pandemic

If China releases a safe and effective vaccine ahead of them, USA can begin to kiss their global power rights good bye.

It is in time of great troubles, that leaders emerge.

When during World War 2, the world was devastated by Hitler, USA entered the show and downed Hitler, they subsequently became global power.

This is the third world war, it is not against humans but against an invincible virus, and China is promising.

Let us see where this will lead
yes indeed it's a war, but the question is who started it, obviously the virus is not from nature, I am not saying either of the country started it, but definitely the virus is not from nature
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Jaspernubi: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2020
PLEASE LET THE WHOLE OF AFRICA REJECT ANY VACCINE FROM CHINA, INSTEAD OF CHINA VACCINE, IT IS BETTER TO RESORT TO HERBAL REMEDY
PLEASE, I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT I KNOW
CHINESE THAT WILL NOT RELEASE INFORMATION ON CORONA VIRUS WANT TO GIVE VACCINE
ARE THEY MAD?
[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by afecgivers: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:
America must release a safe vaccine in the soonest time possible during this pandemic

If China releases a safe and effective vaccine ahead of them, USA can begin to kiss their global power rights good bye.

When during World War 2, the world was devastated by Hitler, USA entered the show and downed Hitler, they subsequently became global power.

This is the third world war, it is not against humans but against an invincible virus, and China is promising.

Your opinion is very logical, but the truth is that You don't know about the prophecy of the 7th world power in the Bible. You can find the prophecy in the book of Daniel and Revelation. Open your eyes and mind very well...between America and China who do you prefer to be world power?
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Jaspernubi: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2020
PLEASE LET EVERY COUNTRIES IN AFRICA REJECT ANY VACCINE FROM CHINA
THE SAME CHINA THAT WILL NOT RELEASE INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS WANT TO GIVE VACCINE TO HUMANS
PLEASE I AM SAYING THESE BECAUSE OF WHAT I KNOW
CHINA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by youngestgrad(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
In the computer world, na programmers dey dp virus, na still same programmers go come do the anti-virus and sell to d public. Na so dem dey cash out. All the major anti-virus companies are billionaires. Same thing these bastards want to start doing with biological weapons now. These coronavirus was just a test run. Now their eyes don open to the kind of global control and wealth they can quickly make with social viruses. Expect more man-made viruses to start plaguing the world. This world is in serious trouble except God intervenes and wipes out these wicked souls sad
Humans were doing it way before the invention of computers.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by ihedioramma: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Happyfela:
I have a feeling the world will get the vaccine before the year runs out, My bet is on China making it first.

I heard some People won't collect the vaccine cos of 666... Life drama
What of nigeria?
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by remele2(f): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Am not of the same opinion or rather i don't concur with the statement that "everything from China na fake"

But i can bet my balls!

that all phones from China are substandard dog shiitt

Sorry let me bet only one of my balls incase if lose it i can still impregnate a lady with the other one

Thier phones are Jerry built, cheap jack and bunch of junky

Can ur country or u build a charger to charge the fake phone
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Adakintroy2: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Vaccines usually take a year.

Yes but trust me science and tech are leverlers. Apart from the phones we use, we know next to nothing about advance science and techs.

So if they want to fast track things they may. am starting to belive the conspiracy thing. Maybe China is trying to prove they are ahead of America in this fast pace world.

The humans death may be collateral damage.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by shenaxy: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=AkeNathan post=88451595]America must release a safe vaccine in the soonest time possible during this pandemic

Let us see where this will lead[/quott

These days, I think powers can't be hijacked through vaccine emergence. USA is not sleeping too.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Skmoda(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Raylight2:
including the phone you used to type this comment?
bro, i know you aint refering to me but the thing is not everybody is using chinko, I for one I'm using Nokia android.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Torino234: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Most of the technology is owned by America that's why the crawl around the white house begging for a way out including hauwei.
Raylight2:
including the phone you used to type this comment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by liverpool72(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

Baba,world power or not, let's the vaccine work first people's life are at stake.

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by MrBONE2(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
cheesy
AkeNathan:

cheesy

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by judeodion(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Who are you and where did you come out from? China raised the alarm and the western power called it a hoax What I'm thinking something is not right with the media space on Earth. The woman virus started in December.
CCP government asked Dr to destroy every evidence. China refused intervention from WHO on January 2. When eventually they agreed there was a virus, they denied it being able to move from person to person. That made the WHO
relax about while allowing people to travel from Country to country. China will definitely pay for the damages done.
MERCHANDISER:
because a virus started from a place does not
mean
that place spread it. Only one region in China was
infected
and that region is now backup but foreigners went there
to
carry, then distribute to other parts of the world. When
China
raised the alarm of the virus, all the western leaders
(major)
claimed it was a lie(hoax), people like Trump and
Johnson
were mocking China with the virus. Now you want to turn
around to wail at the same China that raised the alarm,
then
went to work to help their own citizens. Name one
country a
Chinese national infected! I'm not supporting anybody tho

1 Like

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Torino234: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2020
In March, Beijing gave the green light to another clinical trial for a coronavirus vaccine candidate developed by the military-backed Academy of Military Medical Sciences and biotech firm CanSino Bio, shortly after US drug developer Moderna said it had begun human tests for their vaccine with the US National Institutes of Health. America is also working hard to produce the vaccine
SpatialKing:

China is promising on a virus they created.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by robotix: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

China is being too desperate
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by runningriot: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
The truth is bitter, but butter is not either sweeter. Fun fact, conspiracy theory aside! any body who will safe the world now from Corona Virus will be a hero! I mean even if Mozambique will create an effective and efficient Vaccine count them in the diary of honourables in the globe!
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by liverpool72(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Am not of the same opinion or rather i don't concur with the statement that "everything from China na fake"

But i can bet my balls!

Sorry let me bet only one of my balls incase if lose it i can still impregnate a lady with the other one

Thier phones are Jerry built, cheap jack and bunch of junky

Damn nigaarr, those phones are made for Nigeria market for people like u.
shebi as u are typing it is doing :youn ya yu.
ekpiyaaa ma yu.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by fishbone11(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

But i can bet my balls!

Thier phones are Jerry built, cheap jack and bunch of junky I can bet, u are using a made in China phone, yr electronic appliances made in China, the cloths also made in China. Are u saying everything about u is fake also? Which has yr country produced talkless of original.

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by xpool(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
mean
infected
to
China
(major)
Johnson
then
country a
Are you in this world?
[b]Why do you always get your news from newspaper stand arguments?

You are totally wrong.
China did not tell the world that it had corona virus, in fact China killed the doctor that revealed China had corona virus.

China new it had corona virus and refused to tell the world on time. The world, arguably discovered through other means that China had covid19.

China lied to the world the world that covid19 was only contacted by animal to man contact, she told us that it wasn't a human to human contactable virus.

No nation mocked China. You can lie.
Trump initially took China for her words and told Americans that China was working hard enough to curtail it. But when he got to know of China's deception, he initiated the first western lockdown, flight restrictions, especially against China. And for this bold step, China, WHO, CNN, and others accused Trump of overreacting. That was when he called it a Chinese virus.

I know that Trump most times says some stuff like a garage boy, yet this covid19 has shown me that CNN hates Trump. They were busy criticizing his early flight restrictions, and now they are saying he did not act on time.

We Nigerians should channel our efforts towards our country and politicians.

FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH, CHINA HAS BEEN TREATING NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS AS TRASH IN CHINA AND EVEN IN OUR OWN COUNTRY.
YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF, WHY IS BLACK RACE THE MOST BACKWARD AND POOREST OF ALL RACES?
IS IT OUR OWN MAKING?
IF YES, THEN WE ALL ARE COWARDS AND IDIOTS.

SOMEONE ONCE SAID THAT WE SIT ON GOLD, DIAMOND, OIL, RICH FORESTRY, TIN, BAUXITE, LIMESTONE ETC YET WE ARE THE POOREST[/b]

2 Likes

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by noisy45(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

It will take at least 15 years for China to dethrown the USA. A vaccine isn't enough.

USA world power status lays with it dollar power. That currency alone makes it the world power China and Russia most trade with themselves using the American dollar. Lol. when USA loss it's world power status the world comes to an end. There will be no world police after God destroys the USA even the Bible prophecy it and the late Osama bin laden said it.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by AmazingELixir: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

Mr..World power, China had been battling with the novel corona virus long before it came to the world attention, If they are the first to develop a vaccine for the pandemic, it would be very much in order.

That your analogy doesn't hold water.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
In the computer world, na programmers dey dp virus, na still same programmers go come do the anti-virus and sell to d public. Na so dem dey cash out. All the major anti-virus companies are billionaires. Same thing these bastards want to start doing with biological weapons now. These coronavirus was just a test run. Now their eyes don open to the kind of global control and wealth they can quickly make with social viruses. Expect more man-made viruses to start plaguing the world. This world is in serious trouble except God intervenes and wipes out these wicked souls sad
you are wise....God bless bless u
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Mynet11(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2020
"As of Tuesday, China reported 82,249 coronavirus cases and 3,341 deaths. There were no fatalities over the past 24 hours".
Please as at which Tuesday? I thought the virus was in decline in China? Thought they were winning the battle against the virus?
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Africans no doubt will be thevguinea pigs, Gates plan to reduce our population by half coming to pass.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2020
GoodGovernance:

what a frustrated homo sapien.

Very soon,you will blame Buhari for the cockroaches in your house.life

Your write up speaks volume you monkey

I'm sure you're having a filled time seeing how disappointing your elected President is.

And by the way your Mother and your Father are very useless for not using a condom.

That could've prevented a Monkey like you without a brain just filling up space.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by israelmao(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Their trial ground is waiting.
Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by chukyjones(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
mean
infected
to
China
(major)
Johnson
then
country a

Is it China that reports showed that;

1. The actual first case was in November 2019 while they alerted WHO January 2020
2. They had testing/Lab centers few miles away from Wuhan where it all started.
3. Deaths they reported was way below the actual figures.
4. They never informed the world of exactly what they where up to. ( Remember the Italy "Hug a Chinese" day on Feb 1st, which by all means
shouldn't have happened if they knew what there getting into.

1 Like

Re: China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials by Ubdavis(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
ideabuilder:
anything from china na fake, i beg

U are too naive and shallow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.