Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (93473 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Cladez(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:
He thought he is in Nigeria. Tell them to behave well and they will be shouting “feminist”.

I followed you right after your giveaway to support those people in need but it seems you have a problem with the male folks or something.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Cladez:

I followed you right after your giveaway to support those people in need but it seems you have a problem with the male folks or something.

Okay and how does that affect me, Sir?
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Factfinder1:
Them dey rape prostitutes
Na so me sef dey ask questions o.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
The last offense u wan enter. Na sexual predator
Pub nos 1 enemy
Dem go chain all your body.
From leg to hand,wear u helment,
Isolate u. U get luck say no be yankee
If na yankee. U go old for jail.
But hungary. Dem popo too soft. Highest 5years. From thr stra8 to deport.

In the end. He wasted his parents money,time,effort. Disgraced them,and lost it all.
Just give him sniper as welcome package
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by cherriton12: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by DriggityDre: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
realstars:
Please, What Is Prostitution?
This realstars guy, enh. grin.. BTW, Are you a fan of dogs? You have a lot of dog pics.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by realstars: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

This realstars guy, enh. grin.. BTW, Are you a fan of dogs? You have a lot of dog pics.
I Trend Them, I Like Them, And I Love Them.
If You Happen To Understand Them, You Will Love Them The Way They Are.
In Fact, They Are Better Than Most Humans.

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by DriggityDre: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
realstars:
I Trend Them, I Like Them, And I Love Them.
If You Happen To Understand Them, You Will Love Them The Way They Are.
In Fact, They Are Better Than Most Humans.
Funny guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by realstars: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:
Funny guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by DriggityDre: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Agreed, In my university in India it was an untold principle for a good Nigerian student to not to involve too much with fellow Nigerian students. I knew a few good and sincere students whom parents had to sell the lands, houses for their kids better future but these young fellas just could not handle the Glittery lifestyle of foreign lands and things they used to see in movies, they just forgot what was their objective and there are Rich fishes from Lagos already waiting for such Nigerian kids to come and join them in "Fast money" schemes. i think there should be some short of counselling before leaving your country.

you had to find partner from Ethiopia, Congo, Ghana, Kenya etc to arrange to go and discuss with housing agent to rent an apartment.
Shamzo4u:
Being a Nigerian is number 1 offense... They will investigate on the rape later...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Cladez(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay and how does that affect me, Sir?
Ohhh sorry my apologies.
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by doitforyou(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ykc2:
I hope is not true ooh ,this are things to avoid when your in white's man country number 1 dont ve sex with a girl without her consent, 2 dont even touch under age girl,3 dont beat a girl ,respect women ,dont touch elderly people,white people will distroy you if you dont avoid all this I mentioned, I pity the guy ooh he want to rape a girl he went to eastern europe?that side of europe their mentality is not the same as western Europe ooh
Only white man country? Why can’t these be the rules for Nigerian girls?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by doitforyou(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Quick question, how can one rape a prostitute
By having sex with her without her consent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
doitforyou:

Only white man country? Why can’t these be the rules for Nigerian girls?
is not possible na ,if is possible many Alhaji in the north will be in prison now
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
doitforyou:

By having sex with her without her consent.
ok but wat if she squirt in d process is it still consider rape??
Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by Chukwuphone: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
THAT HOUSE, I LIKE THE DESIGN
crafteeworld:
Obviously a broke dude.

Re: Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) by crafteeworld: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chukwuphone:
THAT HOUSE, I LIKE THE DESIGN

Thanks bro... Sold already tho ❤

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.