Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms (23853 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by emperorlaqrin: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
@governor sanwolu looks bothered and stressed from that Op's picture. It is well, May God help us
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
With which test kit?
Etizz:
I think it will better going door to door for test....

They just have to get this tin done on time d lockdown is not favourable at all
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by MYHUBBY: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Ade3131:

As much as I say a resounding Amen to your prayer, I want to call on every Nigerian and Nairalander that are privileged to read this. Nigeria is not the only country that knows God and we should stop this whole idea of they're wishing the country bad. US, Italy and the rest of the countries with high casualties of COVID-19 didn't wish it upon themselves before it got to them. They were as prayerful as we are if not more so this nonsense of prayers without working towards your prayers should be strongly discouraged. Heaven helps those who help themselves (Christian believe); Tie up your camel and pray for Allah's guardian over it (Islamic believe). Plz take your hygiene seriously, do well for yourself by building your immune system and discourage people from relying on this believe that God is on our side without following due guidelines on how to prevent the virus. Heaven truly help those who helped themselves. Peace

do you think Americans don't obey than us? or you think Italian and the rest don't listen to their govt directive?

our low cases and less fatality is beyond us. we should be positive and stop this bad wishes
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by chiefkex(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
they should do the test before coming on air. this will only create panic and make people fall for what they don't know. What is the essence of telling us about people with the symptoms while its similar to malaria and most of other illness. these government all bring their ill processes of doing things to the people without coming out with results.
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by marlow1962(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Hahaha another way to tap from the EU's money.
Nigerian government should stop deceiving themselves biko
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by seunlayi(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sir I still don't bliv the shit of these corona in Nigeria.. I still repeat... Govt is trying to deceive us... This useless govt doesn't care abt us

They don't care but the virus is real, most of us may be asymptomatic
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by Amonijosh1: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
188 houses with 110 persons found with symptoms of Corona virus, that's 93% of the tested cases?? strange indeed..hope the test system/kits are well calibrated.
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by tgirlblaze(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
sylva1:
This is quite proactive, cos a lot of people may already have the disease and would not want to willingly contact NCDC!

I trust my Nigerian peeps...some will know they v the virus and will internationally be spreading it #wicked evil people
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by newisd75: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
nigeria is now a funny place, so when their temperature detecting device detect high temperature 4 a person with malarial or cold, d will think d person has coronavirus
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by luluman: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Rapmoney:
Jokers! I'm weary about the government and not this coronavirus crap! How come malaria, typhoid and other fevers disappeared in Nigeria just like that? Nobody is having them again. All ailments are now coronavirus.
Dont you ever see anything good at all?
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by Etizz: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
gbagyiza:

I think there is more to this virus than we know. This virus may be spreading through the air, meaning even with the lockdown as long as you breathe you are at risk of contracting. Only God can help us.

I am not too sure its air bourn ,if it is, den d whole naija would be wipe out in less than a month or two oh
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by 9jaRealist: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
wilemer:
What of asymptomatic cases? There should be a plan for massive testing

You cannot test everyone immediately...
Thus, the next best thing is to prioritize testing.

You start with symptomatic persons...
After that, contacts of positives and then community testing.
>
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by 9jaRealist: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rapmoney:
Jokers! I'm weary about the government and not this coronavirus crap! How come malaria, typhoid and other fevers disappeared in Nigeria just like that? Nobody is having them again. All ailments are now coronavirus.

Isn’t that why samples are taken and tested?
Or did you miss the part where he said that not all respiratory ailments are caused by Covid?
>
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by PropertyBuying(f): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2020
princeAbjid:
It's well. The Lord will fight for us in Nigeria and this Covid 19 will be a thing of the past in Jesus name
Re: Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms by Ade3131: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2020
MYHUBBY:

do you think Americans don't obey than us? or you think Italian and the rest don't listen to their govt directive?

our low cases and less fatality is beyond us. we should be positive and stop this bad wishes

I pray we truly have low cases bcuz the number of tests they're carrying out daily is not suggesting your claim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Suffer Depression, Really? / 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE / Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.