Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. (897 Views)

I Need A Cassava stick that Is Poisonous To Cow But Edible For Consumption / How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Jamestown123: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Am looking for an investor to start a cassava farm, probably this month ending. as you all know after this corona virus pandemic is all over, there is a great chance of nigeria going into recession. And food stuffs will still be a bit expensive let's say till late next year. Now I think is the time to start farming. This is a season for planting cassava. And we need to start early. Farm location is in benue state. Land and workers are available. We need at least 100 to 200k to go into a large scale farming. You can contact me on whatsapp 07085895462 or call me on 07051806839. Let's discuss more on it. Or you can also ask ur question here make others for no loss. To also make it clear am based in lagos.
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Benagro: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why not set up the farm somewhere close to lagos let say ogun state foe example where their hectares of land you can get
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Jamestown123: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Benagro:
Why not set up the farm somewhere close to lagos let say ogun state foe example where their hectares of land you can get
Seriously it will be great bro, but the cost of land and all charges around lagos is too high. Why I say in benue is that, we have so many fertile land wasting away without being used. Like in my village as far you are from that place you don't buy land. And you know major produce of benue is yam and cassava.
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Benagro: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jamestown123:
Seriously it will be great bro, but the cost of land and all charges around lagos is too high. Why I say in benue is that, we have so many fertile land wasting away without being used. Like in my village as far you are from that place you don't buy land. And you know major produce of benue is yam and cassava.
You can get land in ogun state for lease at a very cheap price and there are fertile too though I understand you point
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Jamestown123: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Benagro:

You can get land in ogun state for lease at a very cheap price and there are fertile too though I understand you point
Like how much for lease?
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Benagro: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ji
Jamestown123:
Like how much for lease?
it range from 10k per acre and some give out like 15k per hectare
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Jamestown123: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Benagro:
Ji it range from 10k per acre and some give out like 15k per hectare
wow that's nice na. I will look into it
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Jamestown123: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Benagro:
Ji it range from 10k per acre and some give out like 15k per hectare
pls bro help me withh ur whatsapp contact let's talk about that land pls
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Benagro: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jamestown123:
08029623235 what app
Re: Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. by Benagro: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jamestown123:
08029623235 whatapp only

(1) (Reply)

Herbicide For Cassava Farm? / Wheat Bran/offal For Sale In Large Quantities / The Race To Save The World's Chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.