Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) (87589 Views)

Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2020
teepain:

Are you for real? I almost thought that they were just hungry boys with bad parenting.

If they go about raping people's wives and daughters, it shows that they are more sinister than some people think. In which case, they deserve whatever comes to them.

May God restore the broken marriage of your neighbour, if it hasn't gone beyond redemption.
5 young boys raped the lady and since then things were never the same between them, so she decided to pack out and moved on with her lfe

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by jericco1(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2020
It's not enough. Causing havoc to innocent people, if na their victims beg dem like this dem for comply? undecided I say you light those motherfuckèrs up angry

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=hurryup123 post=88455050][/quote Get out from here
This guys kill 2 persons and also rape a 68 yrs old women at that iyana ipaja area
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by tamdun: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
nairalandbeast1:
I don't support crime

But all this barbaric acts need to stop

Why do we have courts and magistrates

We might as well do away with them

This is disgusting

Suspected .......so there might be innocent people there
Shey u to be criminal ni

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by teepain: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2020
BABANGBALI:
5 young boys raped the lady and since then things were never the same between them, so she decided to pack out and moved on with her lfe

This is very pathethic and condemnable. I can imagine the psychological trauma she went through. What about their children or were they newly married when the event occurred?
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by garetz: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Hope they are real criminals and not innocent passersby that were arrested because I'm still wondering how the so called youths were able to overpower them if they were truly armed robbers and I can't see any evidence of any arms recovered from them in that video
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by mindtricks: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A group of suspected teenage robbers cried for mercy as they were tortured after they were allegedly caught robbing in Ikotun, Lagos.

Residents of Igando and Ikotun in Lagos State fearfully kept vigil on Monday night, April 13, as robbers reportedly went from house to house.

This comes one day after Iyana-Ipaja residents in Lagos experienced the same thing and took to Twitter to raise awareness about it with the hashtag #Lagosunrest.

Ikotun residents decided to take laws into their hands and they captured some teenagers, then tortured them.

A video from the scene shows the teenagers crying and pleading for mercy as they were flogged and tortured with a hot rod.

Someone is heard in the video claiming that one of the suspects is 14 years old.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8TXXoMb3U

Could this be a necessary evil?
Crime is definitely bound to increase following this Lockdown. As usual the people have to do the policing themselves.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by peeps4u: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=hurryup123 post=88455050][/quote]

This logic is rubbish.

Because policiticians loot us, should we also fold our hands and hail the robbers while they come to rob, kill and rape our women?

Arent we in the mess together?
They should go and rob the policitians if they have the balls, not the common people who are affected by the same government like them.

4 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
I remember that year when I used to live in ikotun..these guys came beat all my family ,broke my brother’s head and that’s after taking all we had ..my mum landed in the hospital..I Don’t care what y’all think if I catch any of them ,he will wish he was killed

5 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by nairalandbeast1: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2020
tamdun:

Shey u to be criminal ni

Till u re attacked by vigilante

We need to start acting civil and supporting nonsense
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Twoclans(f): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
They used blind folds on them so that they wont know who is torturing them shocked

Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by evansjeff(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2020
amstardi:
All The cherished cultures of the southwest , like discipline, humility, hardword, contentment have all been blown away. I see no difference between then CURRENT trend in the southwest and the Fulani herdsmen.

Both societies has lost their fulcrum.

The igbos are the only sane people alive in Nigeria today

You must be a f00l to think that Nigeria is only made up of Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. Inferiority complex is always worrying you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Vivuch: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=hurryup123 post=88455050][/quote] they deserve jungle justice!! How can they be robbing poor people at this critical time people are finding it difficult to survive. Anybody that steals now deserves death
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Sterope(f): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2020
They could be innocent
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by puremaker7(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=hurryup123 post=88455050][/quote]don't be stupid, if this wicked people enter your home, they will not hesitate to rape your sisters or wife..anyway you may be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by omenka1: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2020
amstardi:
All The cherished cultures of the southwest , like discipline, humility, hardword, contentment have all been blown away. I see no difference between then CURRENT trend in the southwest and the Fulani herdsmen.

Very useless divisive comment from a very yeye, myopic, idiotic, demented, covid-19- infested commenter.

2 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by dfrost: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
salbis:
Las las, dis guys are not super humans, if guys for neighbourhood arrange themselves very well, dis criminals go soon japa. Instead make them go break the houses of politicians, yet na poor person wey hustle na em dey go follow steal from.

Exactly what I told one of my colleagues. Make men gather, arrange for dem boys.

How many of them? Pata pata 150. How many men dey street for hood? Almost 400. Among those men na former *something something* dem. If you know, you know.

Dirty ragged miscreants. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Sterope(f): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
What if they are innocent, this is not the first time people would kill innocent people.

popcykaylah:
I remember that year when I used to live in ikotun..these guys came beat all my family ,broke my brother’s head and that’s after taking all we had ..my mum landed in the hospital..I Don’t care what y’all think if I catch any of them ,he will wish he was killed
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by peeps4u: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
The people in this country are not okay at all. Someone that stole N1 and they are ready to beat and burn him alive to death. But the ones that stole and are stealing billions, they will hail them and vote them to be their Governors and President. No wonder this country is a super shithole, Federal Republic of Zoogeria!

It is you that is not okay.

These robbers not only steal, they kill and rape our women. Should we watch and hail them when they come to rob us? Are we the politicians responsible for their predicaments? Why can't they go rob the politicians?
We are all in this mess together, why should these robbers vent their frustration on us when they can go to politicians?

Stop being a robber apologist unless you are a robber.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2020
yrex01:
Pls burn dem quick quick
fast and fury.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by valirex: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
hotwax:

Take the stupid picture down. These guys no get joy. If they enter ur house...na raping and stabbing be that.

I dey hitch to catch one of them...

My dagger must taste blood

Bro I like how you think, unlike some fools we have on this forum that think they are educated

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Sterope:
What if they are innocent, this is not the first time people would kill innocent people.

Innocent ... smh...before a group of people can catch a bunch of guys and start torturing them in an environment ,knowing fully well of the implication of the law ..wait let them visit your house and see what it’s like to be in the hands of these bastards

2 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by pappilo(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Most Nigerians are sick people. I hate armed robbers and thieves more than anyone cause my family and I have been victims of their activities far too many times in the past but I will never support this jungle justice madness.

Who made this mob the judge, jury and executioner? How many innocent people have lost their lives to senseless mob justice? Remember ALUU4?

You see a video on the internet with an account from an individual that these guys are robbers and everyone immediately believes.

A sad state of affairs

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Milkyn: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
I wonder what an active strong young man gains from stealing instead of working with your hands and have peace and safety.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Sterope(f): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Tell us about Aluu boys then.... were they guilty because a group of people decided to burn them alive?

In a situation where everyone is agitated, a non-resident or an unknown face can easily be mistaken for a thief. Being in a group makes it much worse, groups are not known for their rationality. It is easier to drop critical thinking and kill a man as part of a group than individually.

A resident of Igando wrote his personal experience a couple of days ago. You should read it. You don't have to wait till you are victim to speak out against jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/5792246/experience-hoodlums-terrorising-igando

popcykaylah:

Innocent ... smh...before a group of people can catch a bunch of guys and start torturing them in an environment ,knowing fully well of the implication of the law ..wait let them visit your house and see what it’s like to be in the hands of these bastards

3 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Aystarz: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
amstardi:

Half Right

The three biggest tribes ,at the moment, don't even look like they ever ever had a fulcrum in the first place. Everywhere is a mess really.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Afodot0022(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
This tortue is a waste of time,energy and strenght. They should kill those bastard asap. Atleast er gona have a minus of them. You people that are pitying this fools, i wish you an encounter with this boys then that your brain that is not ok go dey all right lastlast. Kill them all.

2 Likes

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by rafcrown(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
No pity for ANY CRIMINAL.

1 Like

Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by wasuka14(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A group of suspected teenage robbers cried for mercy as they were tortured after they were allegedly caught robbing in Ikotun, Lagos.

Residents of Igando and Ikotun in Lagos State fearfully kept vigil on Monday night, April 13, as robbers reportedly went from house to house.

This comes one day after Iyana-Ipaja residents in Lagos experienced the same thing and took to Twitter to raise awareness about it with the hashtag #Lagosunrest.

Ikotun residents decided to take laws into their hands and they captured some teenagers, then tortured them.

A video from the scene shows the teenagers crying and pleading for mercy as they were flogged and tortured with a hot rod.

Someone is heard in the video claiming that one of the suspects is 14 years old.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8TXXoMb3U
I will love our people to divert this energy on dis rampant Bois also on our cronically thieves politicians who is d major cause of all this mess. We kill d bois and hail d thieves. God save our society.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Livingstone1515: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Why should they not be thief?our government are not helping matters,especially during the period of this lock down.
Re: Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) by Tunagee(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Bastard children of single mothers, and polygamous homes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.