Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (54879 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Reference(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Don't mind them. Is it the poor driver that caused them to be hungry? The driver fit lose his job bc of these savages that will collect 1k to vote in a fool or vote bc of religious and tribal sentiment. They have not found their way to senators and govt officials residents to steal, rather they are stealing from a struggling trader. Idiots! angry

Then the 'struggling trader' had better cry out and start demanding answers from those that ordered for the lockdown. This is the capacity we were talking about.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Kaybaba5(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
hunger in the land....................
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2020
fearless247:

Your statement is truly stupid.
You think after driving and killing people, you will come out alive? You must be crazy.

I don't have a response for you as you feel entitled to people's goods and can't even pass a message across without showing you were not well brought up.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol... Thank God dem no get you o.... It's funny with the zombie illustration you gave, but really it's SCARY o... May God protect us o and heal the world from corona o.
they were like zombies. they moved like zombies and their eyes was glazed over like there was no life in it. and there clothes looked dirty and rough. like what you would see in a zombie movie. it was very scary. things are very rough for people out here bro. its frightening. make GOD save us from this plague. AMEN
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
ugobi2555:

God will make you a driver
You will kill your house members

If they behave like this, I will kill them
Also if yours behave this way too, I'd kill them also.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by eightsin(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
KingRabota:
No be Nigerians again ??

We have extremely short memory and zero coordination. Even if a few desperate ones protest, just share dem 5k each all man go disperse

I have witnessed this first hand... All the hot blood and anger disappear just for a token.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by yassinattah(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
What do you expect,when there's hunger in the land,The rich becomes feed for the poor,The stacks are high and the rules isn't fair due to Corona Virus
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Joyfulgal: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
I wonder the excuse the driver will tell the owner

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
kikero:
No planning,no palliative, nothing

APC =Change

All Palliatives Cornered

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by irunoko(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2020
salbis:
People are very very hungry. How i wish people will follow politician houses and cart away all the foodstuffs they have in their stores. Some are even diverting the so call palliatives meant for the poor masses.
this is the period where traditional rulers should call the community leaders and disburse foodstuffs and money but no self aggridizement no go make them do such
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Ykc2(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
If you dey where Nigerians dey boast how rich their country is you will wonder if is the same nigeria you know , austria is still locked down but we still dey troway food ,0ne week hunger dey wire people for so called giant of west Africa

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Bsc(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
I hope u all can see one of the reasons some pple steal..
This very people re usually the first to bring fuel and tyre to burn a thief.
I blame the system ..
Only during election, u will c campaign posters get to every corner of the country..
why can't palliatives get to everyone.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by aAK1(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Many of this people are criminals already looking for justification to steal. They all shout be locked up

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2020
ƊƛMƝ
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by wiseoneking: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
crazy thing happened to me yesterday, i was driving in lekki phase 1 and on the streets were about 20 men and women they looked like zombies, and they were approaching any car they saw and screaming GIVE ME FOOD. i was scared and felt sorry for them but i didnt have enough money on me to give 20 grown adults so i hit the gas and sped off after they mobbed my car
Human beings and even your relatives looking like zombies to you? When three months will pass, you might refer to them as living corpse
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
wiseoneking:
Human beings and even your relatives looking like zombies to you? When three months will pass, you might refer to them as living corpse
well technically a zombie is a living corpse
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Mummymahdi(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Native101:
Even in the capital city?

What sort of country is this for God's sake?

To test people is a problem. To share palliatives during this critical time, an even bigger problem.

Yet, we hear of billions being distributed by philanthropists. So what in fvck's name are the monies being used for? Who cursed this country na? Don't tell me they are actually using the monies donated to improve health care facilities as Lie Mo claimed because we know that is a lie.

The money we have spent these last two weeks on food in my house is enough to kick start a small business. I shudder to think what happens if we run out of funds.

If I am finding that difficult, what about people who havedo not? How must they be feeling?

My heart is crying bitterly for Nigeria and the kind of callous leaders we have. You'd think we would learn our lessons from all this. But no, come 2023, supposed literates will be campaigning along party lines for the same set of senile cabal that have milked the country dry and left us commoners fighting for scraps.

I really wish it was possible for me alone to do something to change everything.

U are kind to feel this way, after all u can afford to feed ur family. Things are bad, so bad, yesterday I and my 4kids ate plain garri without anything and today nothing
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Serveyouright(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Kill all of them. They are sai baba zombies. Here in Niger Delta the feeling is not much. Illiterate almagiris, supporting their illiterate almagiris president who doesn't care about human life.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by KingRabota: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Guy Nigeria tire pessin. I understand what you have experienced . It's like betrayal and selling ourselves our is a massive part of our culture !

It's like Nigerians are the original children of Esau. Selling our birthright for a mess of porridge.
Watch out for 2023 many of us will still reelect these same criminal bastards , that have been ruining and will continue to ruin our nation , back to office.

Those calling for revolution should just goan sleep jejely . Nigerians don't have the spirit of revolt

eightsin:

I have witnessed this first hand... All the hot blood and anger disappear just for a token.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by sharpwriter(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
they were like zombies. they moved like zombies and their eyes was glazed over like there was no life in it. and there clothes looked dirty and rough. like what you would see in a zombie movie. it was very scary. things are very rough for people out here bro. its frightening. make GOD save us from this plague. AMEN

Lol.. Lol.. Lol... What time was it that this happened?
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by sirdick17: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Those that want war, two weeks we all shouting hunger, just two weeks be careful what u wish for
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol.. Lol.. Lol... What time was it that this happened?
about 2 pm. my cooking gas at home had finished so i was going to buy cooking gas on that same road, but further down from where the incident happened
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by maxdelwal: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
lf I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.

@eightsin
u are mentally sick to say u will kill those people if u were the driver. Do u kno wat it means not to av food to eat, especially wen u are married wit kids? l dnt think u know, just thank God if u are seeing food to eat
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by lastempero: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sai baba + covik 19 na death ooo.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
deltateam:
Stealing is bad. People should find legitimate ways of making money......

By staying at home?? Alaye koshi

Make free money today..
Check my signature.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by fearless247: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:

I don't have a response for you as you feel entitled to people's goods and can't even pass a message across without showing you were not well brought up.
Shut up pls.
No bag of rice can equate human lives.
Stealing is bad, but killing is worse.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
gringrin I just hope this lock down isn't extended again ooo...... Nigeria secret go just open yakata

They should goan meet their representatives
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Richandsimple: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Native101:
Even in the capital city?

What sort of country is this for God's sake?

To test people is a problem. To share palliatives during this critical time, an even bigger problem.

Yet, we hear of billions being distributed by philanthropists. So what in fvck's name are the monies being used for? Who cursed this country na? Don't tell me they are actually using the monies donated to improve health care facilities as Lie Mo claimed because we know that is a lie.

The money we have spent these last two weeks on food in my house is enough to kick start a small business. I shudder to think what happens if we run out of funds.

If I am finding that difficult, what about people who havedo not? How must they be feeling?

My heart is crying bitterly for Nigeria and the kind of callous leaders we have. You'd think we would learn our lessons from all this. But no, come 2023, supposed literates will be campaigning along party lines for the same set of senile cabal that have milked the country dry and left us commoners fighting for scraps.

I really wish it was possible for me alone to do something to change everything.
Yea,very possible.Just keep advocating for system change with all the energy you've got and try to convince everyone you meet.
A time will come when our senses will be forced to return.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Villioncity: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Officialakin:
Corona Ekun oko everybody,a mu ni durosile tipatipa,e ni ti o so akinkanju di ole,iberu omode ati Agba,ijaya gbogbo ilu,iba re o
. Tuale corona
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Aladdin1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Everywhere government go dey shout coronavirus..!,coronavirus...!!. dem no know say hunger and coronavirus na two equavalent evils wey fit kill persin.it only depends on which one first jam persin.when any one of dem jam you.you no go fear the other one again.na so e be.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
WELL.. CHANGE IS INEVITABLE . WITH ALL THESE HAPPENINGS... I BELIEVE OUR PEOPLE WILL KNOW IT'S THEIR CITIZENRY RIGHT TO SEE TO IT THAT CREDIBLE PERSONS ARE ELECTED INTO PUBLIC OFFICES AND MAKE SURE THAT MONITOR THESE GUYS ONCE THEY ARE IN OFFICES...

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT COLLECTING GIFTS FROM POLITICIANS DURING ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by lastempero: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you cant use your greviance to fight FG,please hold your peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Found This When I Opened Blue Band / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.