Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US (980 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 3:58am On Apr 15, 2020
So as we all know, the world isn't what it used to be. There is currently so much chaos happening all around us especially with the outbreak of COVID19. However one of the biggest causes of confusion has had to be the widespread disinformation and conspiracies that is everywhere from 5G causing Corona virus, to the accusations of Bill Gates trying to wipe out populations using vaccines and of course that of China accusing the US and foreigners of attacking it with a bio weapon. Even though Trump has also countered that China is the one attacking the US and has tried to constantly blame everyone else for his failures, there is a big winner in all of this. A country that has masterfully engineered a new and even more deadlier version of the cold war. A long time enemy of the west that has been secretly scheming behind the scenes and effectively causing mass chaos, and confusion using the most unlikely of tools. Disinformation.

I really urge all Nigerians to take time and watch and listen to the message, and hopefully understand that the Russians are pulling apart the US from the inside. It is a really eye opening documentary and I hope the mods would be kind enough to put this up on the FP. Let's help educate people on the reality on ground and this may help stop the spread of fake stories and conspiracies that might actually save lives!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_6dibpDfo&t=1232s

The Russian president has waged his long campaign by means of open media, secretive trolls and shadowy blogs that regularly cast American health officials as patronizing frauds. Of late, new stealth and sophistication have made his handiwork harder to see, track and fight.

Even so, the State Department recently accused Russia of using thousands of social media accounts to spread coronavirus misinformation — including a conspiracy theory that the United States engineered the deadly pandemic.

The Kremlin’s audience for open disinformation is surprisingly large. The YouTube videos of RT, Russia’s global television network, average one million views per day, “the highest among news outlets,” according to a U.S. intelligence report. Since the founding of the Russian network in 2005, its videos have received more than four billion views, analysts recently concluded.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/science/putin-russia-disinformation-health-coronavirus.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes&fbclid=IwAR1MZs2UD4M-hIa43SVG9whW3MVrXkdknt8R8VsF3foVjyGPc455hSWJHz4

@lalasticlala

@ishilove

@seun
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Because public interest in wellness and longevity runs high, health disinformation can have a disproportionally large social impact. Experts fear that it will foster public cynicism that erodes Washington’s influence as well as the core democratic value of relying on demonstrable facts as a basis for decision-making.

“The accumulation of these operations over a long period of time will result in a major political impact,” Ladislav Bittman, a former Soviet bloc disinformation officer, said in explaining the Kremlin’s long-game rationale.

Sandra C. Quinn, a professor of public health at the University of Maryland who has followed Mr. Putin’s vaccine scares for more than a half-decade, said the Russian president was drawing on an old playbook. “The difference now is the speed with which it spreads, and the denigration of the institutions that we rely on to understand the truth,” she said in an interview. “I think we’re in dangerous territory.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/science/putin-russia-disinformation-health-coronavirus.html?smtyp=cur&smid=fb-nytimes&fbclid=IwAR1MZs2UD4M-hIa43SVG9whW3MVrXkdknt8R8VsF3foVjyGPc455hSWJHz4
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 4:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Mr. Putin has disseminated false and alarming health narratives not only about pathogens and vaccines but also about radio waves, bioengineered genes, industrial chemicals and other intangibles of modern life. The knotty topics often defy public understanding, making them ideal candidates for sowing confusion over what’s safe and dangerous.

Analysts see an effort not only to undermine American officials but also to accomplish something more basic: to damage American science, a foundation of national prosperity. American researchers have won more than 100 Nobel Prizes since 2000, and Russians five. Geographically, Russia is the world’s largest country, but its economy is smaller than Italy’s.

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by jumper524(m): 4:20am On Apr 15, 2020
If it comes to a game of honesty, that country called America I can never believe them.

That fraudulent exchange rate they put Nigeria and many other countries all in the name of smart economics is enough reason for me not to support that country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:
If it comes to a game of honesty, that country called America I can never believe them.

That fraudulent exchange rate they put Nigeria and many other countries all in the name of smart economics is enough reason for me not to support that country.

yes o I understand. However at this point we stand to gain a lot by understanding what is at play.
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by globalresource: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2020
jumper524:

Your belief has nothing with what is going on now. If you think USA is the snake, I bet that you are about to see the Anaconda. China/Russia bn the super power nation will be worse

2 Likes

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 4:44am On Apr 15, 2020
globalresource:

Your belief has nothing with what is going on now. If you think USA is the snake, I bet that you are about to see the Anaconda. China/Russia bn the super power nation will be worse

Exactly. I think that at the moment it is between the tiger and the snake.

1 Like

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by internationalman(m): 4:48am On Apr 15, 2020
No country can trump God's own country..

USA is a blessed country.. They come first in almost everything. It's not a coincidence..

God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 4:53am On Apr 15, 2020
internationalman:
No country can trump God's own country..

USA is a blessed country.. They come first in almost everything. It's not a coincidence..

God bless America.

Yes we get the usual bragging about American exceptionalism, but did you watch and get the gist? do you also understand how we might just be witnessing the collapse of America?
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by daddytime(m): 5:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm....

Trump isn't the best fit to lead the US at this critical time.

Putin has got him by the balls.

1 Like

Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 5:36am On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm....

Trump isn't the best fit to lead the US at this critical time.

Putin has got him by the balls.

He has actually either knowingly or unknowingly been playing along. But Putin actually has the US by the balls.

This also kind of explains why he's always doing everything to make money while in power. Literally everything he does is to his own benefit. Makes so much sense!!
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by EnkayDezign4: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by internationalman(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2020
EnkayDezign4:

Yes we get the usual bragging about American exceptionalism, but did you watch and get the gist? do you also understand how we might just be witnessing the collapse of America?

And who's taking over. I hope you don't say China..

FYI Chinese people still troop to America in bulk in search of a better life.
Re: Explosive Documentary Uncovers Russia's Undercover War Against The US by Evaz900(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
EnkayDezign4:

Abeg bros you fit help me with like 1k or 2k man just dey inside house since for this lockdown na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish.

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Remains The Best Orator I've Known So Far in my lifetime / "Mama, Papa, I Didn't Want To Go, They Made Me"- Captured Russian Soldiers / Israel Breaks All Red Lines And Falls Into The Resistance Ambush In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.