Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. (4148 Views)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Ihateniggov: 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
I have carried out my independent findings and I find the following as facts and true...

1. That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas and Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where they live.

2. That the fulanis/Hausas that we saw 4days ago who were arrested and transported to Akure by Amotekun, didn't come that day, but have been coming in batches day before that day.

3. That as at yesterday, another set came and are already in the army barracks.

4. That the total number of vehicle that brought them was 31. (One should wonder how come no security agency stopped them on their way)

5. That when they got to okitipupa, they headed straight to the Army Barracks, where they are expected to stay for reason best known to those who sent them.

6. That the soldiers at d barracks refused to allow them entry. But later a signal came from above, which directed d C. O of d barracks to allow them into the barracks.

7. That the time it took for d C. O to receive d signal caused d said fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at d gate of d barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and d chairman of local government and Amotekun were alerted.

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

10. The chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer d questions)

11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into okitipupa in that large number.

12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 fulanis/Hausas in okitipupa.

(That figure is enough to run down d entire southern senatorial district and the entire southwest of nigeria)

My conclusion:

The federal government under Buhari surely has a mission. As it is, the southwest of nigeria has been surrounded. You may choose not to believe me, but I'm sure of what I am saying.
Amotekun is not enough, we need more volunteer security groups like Eastern security network (ESN)

LET EVERYBODY START LOOKING FOR GUNS. We must also be watchful, lest we are caught unaware.

As for me, I know what to do when d time comes.

This govt is a terrorist govt.

Wale Odusola, a Legal Practitioner, writes from Okitipupa, Ondo State

-YorubaNation

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2021
If you are still banking hope on the Pmb led government, military or police to secure you, you are in trouble. They are out to fulanize the nation.

15 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Ihateniggov: 1:34pm On May 03, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
If you are still banking hope on the Pmb led government, military or police to secure you, you are in trouble. They are out to fulanize the nation.

Gbam!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Kriss216: 1:37pm On May 03, 2021
Yoruba and Fulani are one. I don't see anything wrong for a brother to visit a brother.

17 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by PissfulProtester: 1:37pm On May 03, 2021
The ESN part..grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by tit(f): 1:40pm On May 03, 2021
Allah safe us.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by helinues: 1:41pm On May 03, 2021
That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas and Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where they live

What's the total number of the community?

As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush

How come less than 50 were arrested out of 1,000? Did the rest Usain Bolt

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by JonDon12: 1:41pm On May 03, 2021
Ihateniggov:
I have carried out my independent findings and I find the following as facts and true...

1. That behind the Army Barracks, Hausas and Fulani numbering over 3,000 are occupying the Army Barracks land and built houses there where they live.

2. That the fulanis/Hausas that we saw 4days ago who were arrested and transported to Akure by Amotekun, didn't come that day, but have been coming in batches day before that day.

3. That as at yesterday, another set came and are already in the army barracks.

4. That the total number of vehicle that brought them was 31. (One should wonder how come no security agency stopped them on their way)

5. That when they got to okitipupa, they headed straight to the Army Barracks, where they are expected to stay for reason best known to those who sent them.

6. That the soldiers at d barracks refused to allow them entry. But later a signal came from above, which directed d C. O of d barracks to allow them into the barracks.

7. That the time it took for d C. O to receive d signal caused d said fulanis/Hausas to stay a long time at d gate of d barracks, and this gave their presence out to people and d chairman of local government and Amotekun were alerted.

8. By the time d C. O told them to enter into d barracks, the Amotekun and Local government chairman were already there to question whatever thing was happening there.

9. The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training.

10. The chairman asked them if they are soldiers and how come they are to be trained by soldiers when they are not security agents. (They could not answer d questions)

11. Apart from saying that they are members of an unknown security network, they have no other reasonable reason for coming into okitipupa in that large number.

12. As a matter of fact, they are about 1,000 in number and if they are added to the existing numbers in d Army barracks bush, we will be having about 4,000 fulanis/Hausas in okitipupa.

(That figure is enough to run down d entire southern senatorial district and the entire southwest of nigeria)

My conclusion:

The federal government under Buhari surely has a mission. As it is, the southwest of nigeria has been surrounded. You may choose not to believe me, but I'm sure of what I am saying.
Amotekun is not enough, we need more volunteer security groups like Eastern security network (ESN)

LET EVERYBODY START LOOKING FOR GUNS. We must also be watchful, lest we are caught unaware.

As for me, I know what to do when d time comes.

This govt is a terrorist govt.

Wale Odusola, a Legal Practitioner, writes from Okitipupa, Ondo State

-YorubaNation

Thanks for this brave succinct analysis. We in the south need to start coming together. We can do defend our lands and freedom. We just need to be focused, mature and united.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by bastardmod: 1:47pm On May 03, 2021
Only fools still dont know fulani are planning something wicked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Fejoku: 1:54pm On May 03, 2021
Perish if you can't defend yourself or at least call out openly to the world for help. There's no room for the weak in Nigeria. The theory of natural selection always being vindicated. You'll be the game if you can't play the game.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by richiemcgold: 2:01pm On May 03, 2021
whether this report is real or not, what i know is that the purported Islamic/Fulani agenda of this bubu's FG is real.

12 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by tollyboy5(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

What's the total number of the community?

How come less than 50 were arrested out of 1,000? Did the rest Usain Bolt
What are trying to say? Soro soke!

Number is your concern right ?
You care more about figure.

Lemme ask you, do you have a child?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by ivolt: 2:16pm On May 03, 2021
This report is mostly fiction.
A local from Okitipupa brought them in for some "job".

2 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by helinues: 2:18pm On May 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

What are trying to say? Soro soke!

Number is your concern right ?
You care more about figure.

Lemme ask you, do you have a child?

Bro, those figures are questionable..

The soldiers allowed d chairman to question d said strangers and during d interview, they said they belong to a security network and are sent to the barracks to receive training

Why did Amotekun officers arrest less than 50 people out of 1,000?

Let's be logical
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by ScamHunter: 2:23pm On May 03, 2021
I like the way the Yoruba are hiding their heads in the sand in pretext that 2023 is done and dusted for Tinube when they would use the military to finally defend themselves. But the truth is that there WILL be no Tinubu presidency in 2023 or ever. If you REFUSE to heed TY Danjuma's advice due to innate cowardice, Benin Republic exodus will be a child's play compared with what shall befall you tribe of fearful men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 2:34pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2021
It took this lawyer just the latest event to understand what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying for long.

The irony of it is that he may be one of the critic of NK.
How can education make some people this blind?

7 Likes

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Stone03: 4:13pm On May 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Stop this ethnic hate, what is wrong if Nigerians want to live in any part of Nigeria? So you don't say anything when citizens of your state or region moved to Abuja, Kaduna or even Kano? This is all okay, but when the reverse happens you raise an alarm.

This is hypocrisy and will not be tolerated. What you are trying to do is whip up ethnic sentiments against Northerners, and once these Northerners are not safe, they will have to pick up weapons and form security networks. Once they do that they will repeal any attack on them that normally comes when an ethnic image is slandered in the media as you are trying to do here.

My friend we are all Nigerians and there is nothing wrong with Nigerians living in Nigeria. Watch your utterances because your region will still come to the North for us to make your son president, and the way you guys are heading, power may just stay in the North.

The SW can never be a nation, the SW belongs to Nigeria and you don't have the power to change it, not now, not ever.

Is north not Nigeria? Why can't I drink alcohol or rear pigs freely there? Why would they first land at the military barrack to be received by the military? Why didn't they enter the town and look for houses to rent?
Nigerians are not dafts. Your one Nigeria ideology is not when you open the boarders for your killer herdsmen to flood into the country. I pity the southwest and I pray they live up to the responsibility

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by famouscargo4u: 4:20pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Bro, those figures are questionable..

Why did Amotekun officers arrest less than 50 people out of 1,000?

Let's be logical

The 50 were the ones they saw. Others have been coming in tranches too. Well, not just Okitipupa in Ondo state but the entire south west. Some set of people are using FG's apparatus in the south west to accommodate some people from the north for sinister moves.
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by kayusely70(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2021
famouscargo4u:

The 50 were the ones they saw. Others have been coming in tranches too. Well, not just Okitipupa in Ondo state but the entire south west. Some set of people are using FG's apparatus in the south west to accommodate some people from the north for sinister moves.
Let's wait and watch as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 4:30pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by NaijirianKing: 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
tit:
Allah safe us.
That's like placing your child in Mohamed care

1 Like

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2021
richiemcgold:
whether this report is real or not, what i know is that the purported Islamic/Fulani agenda of this bubu's FG is real.
Ask yourself is it land that fulanis didn't see when the north has surplus of it

So if the question isn't land yet they are dragging to live with supposed kufirs does it not tell you they have another agenda

The only agenda they know is islamic jihad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Findings About The Fulanis/Hausas That Came To Okitipupa. by Kingspin(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2021
Some people don't know what is happening or about to happen. How do you know them.

They're the ones speaking ills about Nnamdi Kanu, ESN, IPOB and Igbos or Amotekun
Supporting Buhari because of religion and party affiliation.

By the time what they are silence for occur then it too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Sanusi: How They Took Over Intercontinental Bank From Akingbola / Sss Stops Aondoakaa From Travelling Abroad / What Is Wrong With Igbo Politics In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.