Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried (533 Views)

Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by ralphlaural: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2020
was rumoured that the girl I slept with on the 8th of march has had a case of HIV in the year 2018, when I asked the girl, the girl said it was a false story cooked up by her aunty. So I took her to three different labs for HIV test and all came back negative. I also tested mine and mine showed negative as well. Its been a month and few days now but I'm worried. Could it be that she has been on drug and as a result test could not detect the HIV?
Am I safe? What should I do?
I have even done another blood test at the lab which was five weeks after and came back negative. I'm worried.
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by lepashandie(f): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Smh...the best thing you can do right now is go and write ur will

grin
Experienced people abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by chatinent: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2020
You don't want to die but nothing to live for.
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by ralphlaural: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
How u you mean?
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by tayebest(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020
No fear bro!
Something must kill a man
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by ralphlaural: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2020
My fear is I don't know if she is lieing to me cos I asked her and she said it is a lie. I even took her to 3 different lab, all showed negative. I'm worried
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by HarunaWest(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2020
ralphlaural:
My fear is I don't know if she is lieing to me cos I asked her and she said it is a lie. I even took her to 3 different lab, all showed negative. I'm worried
If it's negative then why are you worried then?
What really bothers you? Is it fear of death? Even if she was on meds, it will show in the Antibody test.
Don't worry, all of us will die eventually don't feel cheated. But if it's from this encounter, you don't have HIV.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by smithmoi: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Dont be worried friend. Keep strong, stop looking for negativity and believe in your results. If she has been taking drugs means the HIV cant pass her to you. Alot of negative comments you will see here, but dont be worried at all, your worries will make you start having unesessary symptoms. Just believe your results and be calm.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by SalafRider(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
It baffles me how some guys can be so dumb having unprotected sex anyhow. What should we do now? N200 pack of condom would have save you from all these stories but since you love skin diving, na your cross carry am.
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by clevvermind(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
tayebest:
No fear bro!
Something must kill a man
But must not be HIV
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by tayebest(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2020
clevvermind:
But must not be HIV
Definitely �
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by nrexzy: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2020
When u were indulging did u notify us?? So how ur worries come take concern us
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by tyup(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2020
ralphlaural:

why did u ve the sex in the first place sad
Re: I Had Sex With Person Of Unknown Status. I Am Worried by 1stola: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2020
ralphlaural:
was rumoured that the girl I slept with on the 8th of march has had a case of HIV in the year 2018, when I asked the girl, the girl said it was a false story cooked up by her aunty. So I took her to three different labs for HIV test and all came back negative. I also tested mine and mine showed negative as well. Its been a month and few days now but I'm worried. Could it be that she has been on drug and as a result test could not detect the HIV?
Am I safe? What should I do?
I have even done another blood test at the lab which was five weeks after and came back negative. I'm worried.
Yes.
Good use of drugs can give false-negative results.

And your chances of getting it is 50%>
Go for test again in 2 months time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian "I Go Die" Donates His Mansion For Covid-19 Isolation Center / Covid 19- WHO Confirmed PST Adeboye Prediction On Coronavirus / The President Of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina Has Called On All African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.