Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday (37637 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
It shall come to pass
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by AIT1(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Anyhow jare
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by daddytime(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Foolish people.

That's what they dispatched to my dad's area comprising of over 70 houses to share.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Its obvious none of the posters above read or understood this article.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Failure44: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
How can he relaxed lockdown from 7-2 this is rubbish I wonder where on earth they are getting this kind ideas, this is corona virus not a normal post-election violence you can't just do that
By the time the youths start robbing each other because of hunger then you'll know that this is a wise decision.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Jibsy203(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Does it mean dat de are not on total lockdown before, yet afonjas are stealing every where like say de lock down don reach 2yrs, afonja una go hear am, hunger self still de do press up tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by anytexy: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Chai! I am disappointed here. People go just dey comment without reading or understanding the topic.
Lazy youths I guess

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Asianjollof007: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
They should suspend it 'cause i don't know the meaning of the lockdown when we still move freely at a particular time. Today, people are alrdady in markets and other public places and return to their homes by 2pm.. Lmao, we are really preventing corona cheesy

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by chelsea2014: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Fixed8598:
see below
mad people
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2020
They have not even gone any far they are getting tired.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by gasparpisciotta: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Sheikwonder:
It is quite apparent from the comments so far that comprehension is a problem for some. The lockdown is NOT being suspended. Read well. They're tightening up! The plan to remove the lockdown free days as well as enforce the use of masks.

Sir, please read again but now very very slooowly. What we are saying is that he is giving his people notice and time to prepare for his change in strategy.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Galactico4ever(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2020
The only way this lockdown will curb the spread of covid-19 is if it is backed will rapid contact tracing and testing.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Jamisi9ja(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Omo Ogun Ebi dee!!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Galactico4ever(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
Foolish people.

That's what they dispatched to my dad's area comprising of over 70 houses to share.
What The..? That's hardly enough for one family
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Mayowa1056(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/B9F4G

Join chipper Cash and get 250 naira per referral when u verify your account
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Activistman(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Mr Governor should know that the virus doesn't go on recess.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by BABANGBALI: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:
Okowa is this not your mate?
Useless governor.
abeg abeg if na joke make you stop am, how can you compare a human being with Okowa (penis dey)? That is an insult
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by ADEBAZ95(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Sheikwonder:
It is quite apparent from the comments so far that comprehension is a problem for some. The lockdown is NOT being suspended. Read well. They're tightening up! They plan to remove the lockdown free days as well as enforce the use of masks.

I tire ooh, I had to read again to be sure of what I read before. People are just commenting without understanding the news.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by BABANGBALI: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
Foolish people.

and only you hijacked it to your house

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Agberooo: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2020
post=88458303:
Egungun becareful............
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by edoairways: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:
Okowa is this not your mate?
Useless governor.
Has anybody died of covid-19 in Ogun state compare to Delta state?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Failure44: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
edoairways:

Has anybody died of covid-19 in Ogun state compare to Delta state?
Has he given relief materials to us the people?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by edoairways: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

Has he given relief materials to us the people?
Which is more important life or death?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Xisnin(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

By the time the youths start robbing each other because of hunger then you'll know that this is a wise decision.
Stop making excuse for criminals.
There are youths in Abuja and we are yet to see them moving in hundreds with
cutlasses to rob people.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by sodiqapril(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
wunmi590:

Honestly, Nigeria government just like copy copy, can you imagine what this figure head governor is saying.

What has he done to make sure that things are so much easy for the citizen of Ogun state to sit at home for that period?

This governor knows nothing, since his assumption as the governor, things has not been moving, he was just so lucky to be rigged in.

Before the lockdown, in the whole of elega in abeokuta, they hardly have light for 5hours in a week, what of water, his attitude towards that is zero.

All the work that has been going on the state presently is the continuation of the past government apart from painting schools, who send am that one?

Can you imagine no light, no water, and no work, no food, how do you want people to stay inside for the whole of 14days without all these ammenities?

We sure have a very long place to go in this country
I stay in elega also and the only thing I can say is this man is nothing but a curse imposed by tinubu and his APC croonies
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Failure44: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
edoairways:

Which is more important life or death?
Both cases lead to death.
Hunger and the coronavirus.

My parents are well settled so I can even survive this lockdown for 2 months sef but I'm just thinking about the less privileged.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Failure44: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop making excuse for criminals.
There are youths in Abuja and we are yet to see them moving in hundreds with
cutlasses to rob people.
Abuja na country on him own na
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by wunmi590(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
sodiqapril:

I stay in elega also and the only thing I can say is this man is nothing but a curse imposed by tinubu and his APC croonies

That man is nothing to write home about, believe me, he's a figure head, he's absolutely not ready to govern the state, he was just lucky to be rigged in by some set of people, and I'm very sure that the people who voted for him are regretting now.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Xisnin(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

Abuja na country on him own na
No.
Abuja is not a country and it has many poor neighborhoods.
Yet, no mass robbery by "youths".

Osun and Ekiti enforced a 14-day total lockdown(no 7am to 2 pm movement), yet no mass robbery by "youths".
Ogun state and Lagos are on partial lockdown but the criminal gang won't let people sleep.
Lagos and Ogun youths seem to think they have a right to rob people whenever they like.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by ObiBlessed(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Sheikwonder:
It is quite apparent from the comments so far that comprehension is a problem for some. The lockdown is NOT being suspended. Read well. They're tightening up! They plan to remove the lockdown free days as well as enforce the use of masks.
I tell u bro. They don't even get the news. The govt is tightening up, about to remove the free hours u have to move around... About to enforce total lockdown.. And this people here are talking another thing.
They just don't understand d news

Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by Mpanyi: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Confusing and conflicting statement
Re: COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday by executive12: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
This governor is applying common sense unlike the guys in Abuja. My concern is the ‘audio’ border closure, what measures are being put in place to protect the Lagos/Ogun borders whose residents are now under serious security threat.

Don't mind the clowns in Abuja who are trying to blindly copy Europe. Countries, and States should adopt what is suitable for their people and region.
The only common denominator should be covering up with face masks and observing social distancing.

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am"